PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has boring Pompous Pete really just tutted about a kid swearing? Does he know who he lives with? Has he heard bekind’s mouth?
What a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that whole post was about her still - people not forgiving mistakes when they were young etc it makes no sense and Doesn’t need to be on insta as content for rancid !

Reactions: 10
duck off. Boys aren't better at hiding it. Nor should they be. My 15 year old with huge anxiety and depression issues is currently making himself a cuppa after having a massive panic attack and crying like a newborn.

duck you rach for continuing this "boys don't cry" BULLSHIT
This crap annoys the tit out of it.
My partner grew up being told that if you cry your weak,your not a man if you show emotions etc...he now struggles mentally with eupd/ptsd. I have 2 sons, I always tell them never to hide their feelings..boys have just as much right to show their emotions as women do. It's not always the boys responsibility to please the girl all the time aswell... works both ways. I will teach my sons to have respect for their potential girlfriends.. but I would also like to hope their girlfriends parents teach the girls to always respect and treat my sons well aswell.
Encouraging betsy to be a victim is not healthy. Just because her mother has made a fortune out of pretending to be one doesnt make it right to encourage her children to be the same.
She gets worse by the day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We were going to out for fish and chips and his favorite beach (near Racquele!) but he's having a shower, getting in his pyjamas and I'm making pasta bake and we've got ice cream and popcorn. Boys need self care too.

Thanks lovely xx
This is what an amazing mum is! Someone who sees what their child needs and gives it to them unfailingly.

My eldest suffers with anxiety, pasta bake and ice cream are the comfort foods here too. Just remember to look after yourself too, it’s easy to focus so hard on them you forget yourself. I hope your son is feeling better soon 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Out in the fresh air and guess who has a screen in front of his face? This always grips my tit whenever I see it, not just when Dom n Joyce do it.

Reactions: 13
Why does Joyce wear his hat like that my 60yo tour guide on safari did is that what he thinks he is some animal guide

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Out in the fresh air and guess who has a screen in front of his face? This always grips my tit whenever I see it, not just when Dom n Joyce do it.
This is exactly what I came on to comment on!!! I have a baby a month younger than Wilberstein and I’ve never thought to stick my phone in her face! I’m not against children having screen time but that’s crazy young to be starting it!! Eejits!

Was just thinking this it’s so sad he should be looking at his surroundings 😕

Reactions: 6
I would imagine Seb keeps things inside due to his traumatic early years. I can’t see that nasty pair being open to him discussing his feeling on missing his mum etc. That and Rack ridiculing everything his dad says, though we’ve seen her do it to Seb too. Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I have an issue with B’s attire Rach (for once I agree with Joyce.) The question is - Why don’t you? It’s Devon on a Friday night, not Dubai on a Wednesday afternoon. You’ve given her a pep talk about how to be a pushover, she’s not 16 yet, what the actual crap?
Plus whilst they were having a drink 🥃. There is a woman on her Facebook post saying that her teen girl tried to commit suicide 2 days ago. Of course Rach has not replied 😐

• Wow
  • Sad
I have an issue with B’s attire Rach (for once I agree with Joyce.) The question is - Why don’t you? It’s Devon on a Friday night, not Dubai on a Wednesday afternoon. You’ve given her a pep talk about how to be a pushover, she’s not 16 yet, what the actual crap?
Plus whilst they were having a drink 🥃. There is a woman on her Facebook post saying that her teen girl tried to commit suicide 2 days ago. Of course Rach has not replied 😐
I had to rewatch it, thought she didn’t have any pants on! Certainly not the sort of thing a 15yr old should be wearing. Also her attitude towards Josh is horrible, the look she gave him in the last story was so bitchy.

Reactions: 6
The moral of this is don’t take parenting advice from Rach. She didn’t have very good examples when she was a teenager B is her oldest and the first to go through it. Rach is winging it like the rest of us!! I’ve always said to mine until you’re 18 you are my responsibility amd I love you more than life nd I need to know you’re safe and who you’re with. And they have mostly been ok with that. Girls do mean things in relationships too Rach!! They criticise over analyse blow hot and cold and think they’re too good for you. We don’t need to read your pop psychology to know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So weird just the 3 of them. Wasn't it just the 3 of them when they went for tapas, wasn't it just the 3 of them her birthday weekend? I've never known anyone to talk so much tit.

Reactions: 21
I think
she’d be arrested if she wore that ‘outfit’ in Dubai!

Sorry but this family have to be a bunch of actors just making up stories that they’re a family surely???
No one can be this ridiculous. How would anyone let themselves be spoken to like that by bekind and lateefah? I felt humiliated for him when she kept saying ay, ay to Joyce. Come on Son find your balls! they’ve gotta be somewhere in that house if dysfunction!

Reactions: 7
I think

she’d be arrested if she wore that ‘outfit’ in Dubai!

Sorry but this family have to be a bunch of actors just making up stories that they’re a family surely???
No one can be this ridiculous. How would anyone let themselves be spoken to like that by bekind and lateefah? I felt humiliated for him when she kept saying ay, ay to Joyce. Come on Son find your balls! they’ve gotta be somewhere in that house if dysfunction!
I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️, I’ve tried, I’ve done the armchair psychology. I’m baffled. My eldest kids react more to how their sisters behave/ wear/ speak than these two and they give better advice. I would expect nothing less either. It must be small town mentality or something. I really have no clue 😂

Reactions: 7
Has boring Pompous Pete really just tutted about a kid swearing? Does he know who he lives with? Has he heard bekind’s mouth?
What a head.
First time posting but I just came on to say the same thing. Hypocrite.

• Heart
So weird just the 3 of them. Wasn't it just the 3 of them when they went for tapas, wasn't it just the 3 of them her birthday weekend? I've never known anyone to talk so much tit.
I came on to say the exact same. They honestly think they’re a pair of loved up kids in their early twenties strolling around the bastard coast with their one baby, no one else to worry about and life’s a bleeping seaside dream.

Meanwhile there’s 5 other children god only knows where, probably starving because it’s tea time and the adults responsible for them have eaten their spicy eggs to themselves and sodded off for a ‘tea time stroll’. They really need to get a grip of reality and start acting like the middle aged parents of 6 kids that they base their ‘patchwork family’ on!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.