PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am irrationally annoyed at her today (or possibly always 🤣) for having six children who need her. I have two, though always wanted four, and my eldest is leaving primary school today; youngest will be going into Year 5 so not much longer left either.

Basically, I either need a new baby fast (which is pretty much guaranteed not to happen 😭) or I need some reassurance that my adult kids will still want to spend time with me 🤣💔 ffs why does NOBODY tell you this tit when you get pregnant? duck the night feeds, it’s the increasing independence that’s a fucker.

And sorry for derailing. As you were.
They need you more than ever through the teenage years but in a completely different way.

I wonder if Joyce was to do an ad it would be for hair removal or home waxing. Those legs are on point !
I genuinely thought that was Roach 😱

Reactions: 3
I am irrationally annoyed at her today (or possibly always 🤣) for having six children who need her. I have two, though always wanted four, and my eldest is leaving primary school today; youngest will be going into Year 5 so not much longer left either.

Basically, I either need a new baby fast (which is pretty much guaranteed not to happen 😭) or I need some reassurance that my adult kids will still want to spend time with me 🤣💔 ffs why does NOBODY tell you this tit when you get pregnant? duck the night feeds, it’s the increasing independence that’s a fucker.

I can assure with 100% certainty that the tween/ teen/ adult phase are when you are needed the most. It’s absolutely frigging ridiculous. I still can’t go for a pee in peace. My phone is rings day and night. It’s been known to go in the early hours quite often. Exam stress, relationship stress, work stress, puberty, money, driving, clothes, weight, hairstyles, college, uni, getting a part time job, what’s this, what’s that, sports injuries, drinking injuries etc etc.
0-12 is a breeze compared to the rest.
I haven’t had a day of in quarter of a century, don’t worry 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm another here with a one and only, mainly through choice but our decision was based on getting a rainbow after 5 losses and counting our lucky stars. We weighed up the pros and cons and the cons "won". Husband got the snip when our daughter was just over a year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just getting it in now before it happens.... incoming long arse me, me, me post about T finishing primary. Can’t wait 😁

From Astrid's insta on Monday last week. Didn't mention that did you Racquelle? I wonder why 🤔
Wednesday? Wasn’t Joyce at WORK 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are like a living take a break magazine. Made up or embellished stories and pages of adverts. Only thing missing is the crossword 😂😂

Just waiting on them to spot a ufo over the harbour !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just getting it in now before it happens.... incoming long arse me, me, me post about T finishing primary. Can’t wait 😁
'Tallulah finished primary school today, I remember when I finished primary school....17 page essay about Rachaeaeaeele...well done baby, I love you so so hard, like the most ever... 💜 💔

My youngest is 15. He loves taunting me with the fact that he turns 16 in November this year. When I think about it, it makes me want to cry! BUT! He has probably needed me this last couple of years more than he ever has. GCSE stress, what the duck am I going to do next questions, drop me off mum, come and pick me up mum. He's taller than me, has started growing little mustache hairs :cry: he NEVER stops bloody eating! But he absolutely still relies on me and needs me. I'm so sad about him growing up but also incredibly excited to see what he does with his life (hopefully it won't all involve an xbox controller :rolleyes:). All the people that have already said they start needing you more as a teenager, it's true. It's just in a different way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nice sentiment with what she said about B’s teenage years but really keep that for a private conversation between you and your daughter. This alluding to mistakes and other people etc...she’s obviously had a bad falling out with someone or a break up with a guy. They’ll read that and know it’s about them. It could make whatever is going on worse for her. I had a terrible time as a teenager. Treated horribly by so called friends and just all round hated my teenage years. It’s still with me now at 31. I sympathise with B going through similar but wish she had her privacy or at least the license to make her own cryptic style post but let’s be honest she’s a teenage girl, they do that. Nothing is ever sacred is it Rach?! She’s hurting about something and you haven’t spoken about general teenage struggles. You spoke directly about B to thousands. I know it, you know it, the (perhaps) dickheads who hurt her know it too and it’s not going to make life easier for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why but that latest has really pissed me off! BeKind should be able to have a conversation with her mum without the gist of it (not exactly hard to read between the lines and figure it out for those who it’s about) being splashed all over Instagram. She should be free to talk to her mum in confidence without it being used for content. She should be able to unburden herself, to share her worries and her pain with her parent without it being used for likes and as a tool for Roach to show the world what an ‘amazing’ mum she is.

Well guess what Roach?!! You’re not amazing, you’re absolutely awful and one day Betsy will realise how badly you’ve betrayed her; that having your own fragile ego stroked was worth more than your daughter’s right to privacy. You may not say explicitly what’s going on but anyone who has some inkling will know what it’s about.

This one has genuinely made me feel sad for Betsy. She deserves a mum who listens without an agenda, who offers guidance, provides hugs and reserves judgement, and mostly who respects her privacy and can be trusted. It’s what every teenager deserves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I don’t know why but that latest has really pissed me off! BeKind should be able to have a conversation with her mum without the gist of it (not exactly hard to read between the lines and figure it out for those who it’s about) being splashed all over Instagram. She should be free to talk to her mum in confidence without it being used for content. She should be able to unburden herself, to share her worries and her pain with her parent without it being used for likes and as a tool for Roach to show the world what an ‘amazing’ mum she is.

Well guess what Roach?!! You’re not amazing, you’re absolutely awful and one day Betsy will realise how badly you’ve betrayed her; that having your own fragile ego stroked was worth more than your daughter’s right to privacy. You may not say explicitly what’s going on but anyone who has some inkling will know what it’s about.

This one has genuinely made me feel sad for Betsy. She deserves a mum who listens without an agenda, who offers guidance, provides hugs and reserves judgement, and mostly who respects her privacy and can be trusted. It’s what every teenager deserves.
You at right.

my daughter is 20 and sometimes during her school years and still now she would have upsets/fall outs / getting left out etc from her peers. I told her never to confide in another teenage girl cause you know what teeneage girls can be like. I told her to come to me and off load her problems and anxieties to me because I would never repeat them or gossip them to anyone.
What ever Betsy is going through should be kept private. Or is she going through something and they just doing it for content?? Or is she still depressed about her nails ?

• Heart
I'm shocked.... A fb post that doesn't harp on about herself and abandonment etc etc!! It's such a shame that her fb personality is so disparate from her igram one so the fb huns will lap it up 😔

Reactions: 1
I'm with you ladies of only children who wanted more. I feel so blessed and lucky to have my boy but I really would have loved another. After 5 years of trying I accepted it wasn't meant to be. I'm always worrying that I'm not making the most of his younger days and I probably have 'mollycoddled' him a bit... I still fed him solids before he had a full set of teeth though mind 😂
Also why has no one ever seemed to know that cheese and veg bakes are a thing. Roachele will be releasing a part time working mummy cook book soon, complete with the recipe for the raw mince shepherds pie 🤤🤤
"Cooking with ptwm" on her grid didnt last long did it 😂😂

I'm shocked.... A fb post that doesn't harp on about herself and abandonment etc etc!! It's such a shame that her fb personality is so disparate from her igram one so the fb huns will lap it up 😔
The last time she did a facebook post and banged on about herself for 7 paragraphs, she was called up on it by alot of her followers 😂

Reactions: 6
"Cooking with ptwm" on her grid didnt last long did it 😂😂

The last time she did a facebook post and banged on about herself for 7 paragraphs, she was called up on it by alot of her followers 😂
Oooh was she I don't tend to follow her on there it popped up because someone I know shared this one 🙄🙄... Maybe they are finally starting to see through her 🤞🤞

Also urch I noticed its on igram too and all the gushing huns telling her how wonderful she is as a mum etc. So maybe not. I feel for betsy as others have said whatever she's going through right now doesn't deserve to be made into content 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Rochelle doesn't drink, she hates the taste, remember? 😂
I deciphered what she’s trying to say and it’s bloody tit advice. She’s saying that Betsy should forgive everything and walk away from things without saying anything. So essentially telling her to be a victim 🙄. She said something about other people not forgiving what B has done to them or some tit.

Teen girls - This is horse tit. First of all if you get dumped, find out why, have a think about where it went wrong, reflect on what you may have done, admit what he may have done, make a pact with yourself to try somethings different next time and move on. Don’t dwell. Have a couple of cries, then dust yourself off. Before you know it, you’ll be laughing about it. If anyone really hurts you, tell them there an hole and ghost the tit out of them

You’d think she was getting divorced from a life partner the way Rach has draaaaggged it out for content. Who ever this lad is, I’m glad I’m not his Mother. I’d be livid. They are kids ffs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck off. Boys aren't better at hiding it. Nor should they be. My 15 year old with huge anxiety and depression issues is currently making himself a cuppa after having a massive panic attack and crying like a newborn.

duck you rach for continuing this "boys don't cry" BULLSHIT
Spot on! It's a tit thing to say. Boys are no better at hiding it and actually struggle more when people talk like Rachaeaeaele, because they then think there is something wrong with them showing it.

I hope your boy is doing ok and can find some peace this evening and relax a little ❤

• Heart
Spot on! It's a tit thing to say. Boys are no better at hiding it and actually struggle more when people talk like Rachaeaeaele, because they then think there is something wrong with them showing it.

I hope your boy is doing ok and can find some peace this evening and relax a little ❤
We were going to out for fish and chips and his favorite beach (near Racquele!) but he's having a shower, getting in his pyjamas and I'm making pasta bake and we've got ice cream and popcorn. Boys need self care too.

Thanks lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.