PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad I finished eating before seeing her sat on the table with those manky slippers - so unhygienic, especially when Wibble eats off that table!

Reactions: 10
She will advertise absolutely anything. And why do jammie dodgers need advertised. They practically sell themselves!!

Reactions: 13
Rachel is super clever. Somehow, despite having decided not to do any ads after Christmas 2019, she has managed to do two within 24 hours.

I'm gonna have to stop buying Jammie Dodgers now cos of that latest ad
Iโ€™m pissed off - I picked some of the mini ones (in the darker packet too) up from Poundland this morning, then saw her tit ad this eve ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First comment made me laugh. Second comment, Joyce has โ€˜likedโ€™ it. The girl is dark haired, pretty, slim etc, he will have her sleeping over by September ๐Ÿ‘Œ (I feel like shouting BEWARE)
Unless Rach has liked it from the wrong account ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First comment made me laugh. Second comment, Joyce has โ€˜likedโ€™ it. The girl is dark haired, pretty, slim etc, he will have her sleeping over by September ๐Ÿ‘Œ (I feel like shouting BEWARE)
If she opens that woman's message regarding refuge (if that's why shes messaged R) and replies to her then I will eat my own dog's tit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i really hope someone with good computer software gets on that and cleans their account out. ๐Ÿ˜‚ time robbing rachel had a taste of her own medicine
Perhaps we could get some of the DV donations back, you know the ones that went straight into her personal bank account

Reactions: 9
How about, instead of plugging more random crap Rachel, you share the information that was on the local news tonight about domestic abuse?
No? Too busy spending your Jammie Dodger money on tit cardigans and neon lights?
Maybe Joyce could mention it, as it's a police initiative?

Reactions: 12
duck me, jammy Dodger is all over her comment section on the grid today ain't they ๐Ÿ˜‚
I bet they would ignore a DM though if someone messaged them about how bad her ads are lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™ve had a tit day at work but her awful ad has made me thankful I donโ€™t have to sell my soul for some cash-that I actually have a job that benefits others, not just myself. Betsy has the good grace to look like sheโ€™s in cringing hell through the whole thing. What a tit show.
Rach also looks ill. Quite worrying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me, jammy Dodger is all over her comment section on the grid today ain't they ๐Ÿ˜‚
I bet they would ignore a DM though if someone messaged them about how bad her ads are lol
I knowww! They left one saying "ooooof, well jealous! ๐Ÿ˜"

What, the social media person for a biscuit maker is pretending to be jealous of some woman and her sprogs attempting to be excited about the very same biscuits?!?! As they were PAID to do?

I can't stand this kind of condescending corporate social media, it's so so embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this isnt about the biscuits but it did make me laugh (I'm probably late to the party,but only just decided to read a few more reviews) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and these were before the tattle rant, so she cant blame it on here ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tracy was onto something there haha
Brilliant.

Wonder what's happening with the second book. It's over a year since she did a post saying she's first submitted it and still no publication date. Also that first book fee she got managed to stretch to an almost ยฃ1k bag along with ยฃ3k braces a ยฃ7k holiday, new house and designer clothes for all, chickens, phones, tablets ect ect ect

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Brilliant.

Wonder what's happening with the second book. It's over a year since she did a post saying she's first submitted it and still no publication date. Also that first book fee she got managed to stretch to an almost ยฃ1k bag along with ยฃ3k braces a ยฃ7k holiday, new house and designer clothes for all, chickens, phones, tablets ect ect ect
She was obviously on a larger book advance than Stephen King ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰

I ain't checked for ages but I'm sure someone a few months ago had a look on Amazon or Waterstones and her second book has now been put back to summer next year? It was originally meant to have been published round about now, I think.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.