PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand how she thinks leaving the tit subtitles is a good idea. It’s beyond offensive, she should either sort it out or stop doing them. If I was hard of hearing I would be so upset, she is using it for comedy value and her mental followers laughing finding it hilarious. It’s disgraceful, insensitive and another example of her vile morals.
Surely it’s some sort of discrimination? If an actual famous person was doing the same I’m pretty sure they would be called out on it by the newspapers.
I think this too, she is taking the piss out of people with an impairment and I don’t understand how generally people aren’t calling her out for it not just us. That’s the issue with just deleting comments and blocking people!

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the card details beaut. Gonna get myself a crappy cardigan 😘💸
i really hope someone with good computer software gets on that and cleans their account out. 😂 time robbing rachel had a taste of her own medicine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to admit and I do it regularly. I love her house. It’s fun, colourful, loads of contemporary with a few vintage looking bits. Toys happily strewn all over the place unlike people like Hinch. duck YOU RACHAELE IT’S SO ANNOYING TO ADMIT THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who was it that kept a list of all the awful ad's and swipe ups?
Definitely needs updating this week

Reactions: 5
I'm gonna have to stop buying Jammie Dodgers now cos of that latest ad
I’m lactose intolerant and have longed for a Jammie Dodger for so long, so vegan is great for me because it means no milk! But I’ll be damned if I buy anything she promotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know whether I’m more disturbed about never being able to eat another Jammie Dodger or the fact Roach was sat on that table with her filthy shoes on 🤢

• Sick
Her face in the hammy dodger add, she’s definitely sold her soul to the devil 🤣 also the fact that Issac aced that biscuit challenge and looked at her for some sort of well done and nothing 🙄

• Sad
OMG. That ad is horrific. She looks ill and way out her depth and awkward in the last shot. Jammie dodgers no Very train track sorry I mean brace friendly.

Reactions: 3
I’d hate to see the state of those braces after she’s eaten a jammie dodger 🤢
i know you get special brushes etc for braces but I was told not to eat things that are really sticky and clingy like dodgers when I had braces,toffee thick sticky jam chewing gum nogurt caramel etc

Reactions: 3
Do you think she bribes the kids to do ADs with her.. Lula I’ll buy you another chicken.. Edie I’ll buy you some Robux 🙄.. Isaac you can forget it but Betsy and Wibble I will buy you whatever you desire

Reactions: 15
Why are people tagging her asking how to cook for their vegan teenagers?
They do realise that all they have to do is use google, right? Betsy isnt the only person to ever become vegan/veggie ffs 🤦‍♀️
These people need to get a life

Why are people tagging her asking how to cook for their vegan teenagers?
They do realise that all they have to do is use google, right? Betsy isnt the only person to ever become vegan/veggie ffs 🤦‍♀️
These people need to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god I cringed at the awkwardness of the 'How do you eats yours?' video.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was listening to someone talk earlier about how brands approach influencers. They don’t do the homework, just look at the numbers.
Rach must pounce on every email like a rabied bloodhound 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was listening to someone talk earlier about how brands approach influencers. They don’t do the homework, just look at the numbers.
Rach must pounce on every email like a rabied bloodhound 😂
You can tell she just takes anything to everything she is offered. Just look at the mis match of ads.. from life insurance to jammy Dodgers 😂😂 she will literally sell her left arm if the price was right.
Its desperate and beggy and she has no morals.
What happened to her only advertising what she uses,and no ads after xmas... Betty bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.