PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This crap annoys the tit out of it.
My partner grew up being told that if you cry your weak,your not a man if you show emotions etc...he now struggles mentally with eupd/ptsd. I have 2 sons, I always tell them never to hide their feelings..boys have just as much right to show their emotions as women do. It's not always the boys responsibility to please the girl all the time aswell... works both ways. I will teach my sons to have respect for their potential girlfriends.. but I would also like to hope their girlfriends parents teach the girls to always respect and treat my sons well aswell.
Encouraging betsy to be a victim is not healthy. Just because her mother has made a fortune out of pretending to be one doesnt make it right to encourage her children to be the same.
She gets worse by the day!!
My friend called the police today on a boy (who turned out to be just 10 years old) who was really aggressive and called her a bleep, a bleep, a slut, etc because she asked him not to threaten to stab our children in the eye. The police did come and speak to him and he was brought over to apologise, but I was a little dismayed when the female police officer told him it is “never acceptable to use that language on a lady”. I would have preferred her to make a point that it’s not acceptable to use that language in an aggressive manner towards anyone at all. It just perpetuates sexism, IMO.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
His face when that boy swore. He’s such a bleeping snob! I don’t know if he wears them shorts and that hat to look trendy but they do nothing for him at all! They make him look like a middle aged tourist. He’s the type me and my husband would see and say look at bleeping action man over there. He just really annoys me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s one to talk about forgiving others for their mistakes when she has mentioned 1798763511 times all the people who let her down and abandoned her.

Reactions: 11
Nice sentiment with what she said about B’s teenage years but really keep that for a private conversation between you and your daughter. This alluding to mistakes and other people etc...she’s obviously had a bad falling out with someone or a break up with a guy. They’ll read that and know it’s about them. It could make whatever is going on worse for her. I had a terrible time as a teenager. Treated horribly by so called friends and just all round hated my teenage years. It’s still with me now at 31. I sympathise with B going through similar but wish she had her privacy or at least the license to make her own cryptic style post but let’s be honest she’s a teenage girl, they do that. Nothing is ever sacred is it Rach?! She’s hurting about something and you haven’t spoken about general teenage struggles. You spoke directly about B to thousands. I know it, you know it, the (perhaps) dickheads who hurt her know it too and it’s not going to make life easier for her.
Whatever happened the boyfriend who was always in the house? What did I miss/how did I miss?

'Tallulah finished primary school today, I remember when I finished primary school....17 page essay about Rachaeaeaeele...well done baby, I love you so so hard, like the most ever...
You forgot the bit about how it reminded her of being abandoned by her mum was she was 4 😜

• Haha
What video is he pulling a face re swearing I can’t find it ☹ Useless with these stories hahaha
I read this thread everyday and I have no idea where everyone sees these videos, posts or other things, I cannot see hardly anything on facebook, where do you all see this stuff? I feel like I am in a parallel universe where everyone else can see something I can’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read this thread everyday and I have no idea where everyone sees these videos, posts or other things, I cannot see hardly anything on facebook, where do you all see this stuff? I feel like I am in a parallel universe where everyone else can see something I can’t 😂😂😂
Instagram im thinking.

Reactions: 3
Eeewwwww the way they are leering over Besty's outfit. Gives me the boak. Way to make a teenage girl feel even more awkward in her body.
I find that odd too. Like R is goading Joyce to say something derogatory about her to the camera. He doesn't take the bait though once he knows he is being filmed.

• Sad
  • Sick
It's all on IG, her content on IG and Facebook are like two different accounts.

Reactions: 8
Also, I have no idea why, but people will talk about stories on here and I won’t have a clue what they are talking about and then an hour later the particular story will become viewable to me on Instagram. It’s like I’m on a different time zone. It’s really odd

Reactions: 3
Of course the woman was horrifically sobbing in her kitchen OF COURSE! Thing is as much as Rachaele lies that’s probably a true story as the woman followers her and is tagged. I think this is what she does to people she’s a tragedy vampire. She latches onto people and sucks all the tragic, horrific, vomit inducing stories out of them and that’s how she keeps her energy up.

Reactions: 14
It's on her instagram. She wont post anything horrendous on her facebook.. instagram is a whole new kettle of fish 😂
There is a tab at the top of this thread where you can view the stories without giving rach the views 😂

Her sharing fi's story has annoyed me! A family member of mine who knew fi was in tears yesterday after finding out about fi losing her battle with ovarian cancer..fi helped alot of people and encouraged everyone to do random acts of kindness as much as they could.
Rachel is on the other end of the scale to her... she wouldnt know an act of kindness if it slapped her in the face! She only does "good deeds" because she likes to shout about it and recieve praise for doing it, or recieve a gift in return. And she has the cheek to re quote fi's saying about "love more"
When we clearly see the sarcastic and bitchy and downright nasty replies she sends to people privately that just ask her genuine questions. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This is exactly what I came on to comment on!!! I have a baby a month younger than Wilberstein and I’ve never thought to stick my phone in her face! I’m not against children having screen time but that’s crazy young to be starting it!! Eejits!
I pad parenting wrecks me ! And also when out for food etc speak to your child teach table skills don’t just dump them at the table to watch an I pad !

Reactions: 8
It's on her instagram. She wont post anything horrendous on her facebook.. instagram is a whole new kettle of fish 😂
There is a tab at the top of this thread where you can view the stories without giving rach the views 😂

Her sharing fi's story has annoyed me! A family member of mine who knew fi was in tears yesterday after finding out about fi losing her battle with ovarian cancer..fi helped alot of people and encouraged everyone to do random acts of kindness as much as they could.
Rachel is on the other end of the scale to her... she wouldnt know an act of kindness if it slapped her in the face! She only does "good deeds" because she likes to shout about it and recieve praise for doing it, or recieve a gift in return. And she has the cheek to re quote fi's saying about "love more"
When we clearly see the sarcastic and bitchy and downright nasty replies she sends to people privately that just ask her genuine questions. 😡
The tab has gone for me, and when I tried yesterday it didn't show any stories?

Reactions: 1
Please can we vote to make Astrid a thread and I'll do it if it's worth the effort.

This faux earth saver grinds my anal glands something awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.