PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tab has gone for me, and when I tried yesterday it didn't show any stories?
Just saw it's gone now for some reason. Apologies.
You can download an app that allows you to view Instagram stories without the influencer knowing/you following. I downloaded an app called story viewer. But theres a few you can try

Why is Josh making HER breakfast when she does absolutely nothing? If he’s done 6 days at work (🙊🙊🙊), how about let him have a lie in and cook him something nice for a change in his day off?

Reactions: 17
How on earth is Josh employed (in any capacity) by the police?! This information is readily available on the internet. If he’s no longer in the role of PC, I lay that entirely at Rachaele’s door, looking at this information. She’s killed his career in her quest to get “Insta famous”.

As much as I think Josh is a prize prat, I got the sense that he really loved his job. He must resent her for it, if he’s been affected by the way she lives her life so publicly.

Not just the social media stuff, but the being best friends with a convicted drug smuggler. It says there in black and white that he wouldn’t have even been allowed to be friends with a convicted criminal on his social media. His lack of integrity and his wife’s obsession with flogging every detail of their lives has no doubt affected his career. No wonder they get snippy when questioned about his job (which she put very clearly in the public domain on numerous occasions).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
How on earth is Josh employed (in any capacity) by the police?! This information is readily available on the internet. If he’s no longer in the role of PC, I lay that entirely at Rachaele’s door, looking at this information. She’s killed his career in her quest to get “Insta famous”.

As much as I think Josh is a prize prat, I got the sense that he really loved his job. He must resent her for it, if he’s been affected by the way she lives her life so publicly.

Not just the social media stuff, but the being best friends with a convicted drug smuggler. It says there in black and white that he wouldn’t have even been allowed to be friends with a convicted criminal on his social media. His lack of integrity and his wife’s obsession with flogging every detail of their lives has no doubt affected his career. No wonder they get snippy when questioned about his job (which she put very clearly in the public domain on numerous occasions).
Well he has broken every single one of them rules 😂😂😂

Why is Josh making HER breakfast when she does absolutely nothing? If he’s done 6 days at work (🙊🙊🙊), how about let him have a lie in and cook him something nice for a change in his day off?
I dont know how she manages to keep 6 kids alive if she can just about make herself cereal when hes at "work" 😂😂

Reactions: 16

I’ve heavily debated the idea of asking D&C Police on Instagram and tagging him in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve heavily debated the idea of asking D&C Police on Instagram and tagging him in 😂
I was just thinking that lol 😂

Willy is a cute baby and I get it.. but those of you that have had children.. would not post so much stuff concerning their children.. it’s annoying me to be fair.. and I understand ‘if you don’t like it don’t watch’ but I want there to be a karma for the tit she’s caused!
And WHY does she use a filter on her baby?!!! It’s disgusting.
(Sorry really need to check my spelling before I post, annoying when on your phone! 😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was worried for you when I posted this 🤣, it doesn’t throw much light on things but it does show they have been massively flouting the rules of his employer and I think that has resulted in him no longer being a PC. I wonder if that’s why R and BeKind were mocking him for not paying the mortgage? I imagine he’ll have had to take a pay cut and maybe explains her constant flogging with ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how much be kind Betsy takes secret snap chats of him taking this piss. I know my kids do it to us and we are normal 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I was worried for you when I posted this 🤣, it doesn’t throw much light on things but it does show they have been massively flouting the rules of his employer and I think that has resulted in him no longer being a PC. I wonder if that’s why R and BeKind were mocking him for not paying the mortgage? I imagine he’ll have had to take a pay cut and maybe explains her constant flogging with ads.
I know right. I’ll be one of those people who looks back at life and says ‘I never did find out that insignificant little detail 😂’ The good thing is that Rach can’t put me on blast for it,, she did exactly the same over the neighbours light. 🤷‍♀️ We all have something that scratches our head.
I am genuinely befuddled 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know right. I’ll be one of those people who looks back at life and says ‘I never did find out that insignificant little detail 😂’ The good thing is that Rach can’t put me on blast for it,, she did exactly the same over the neighbours light. 🤷‍♀️ We all have something that scratches our head.
I am genuinely befuddled 🤔
And we never found out how that ended either did we?! 🤷‍♀️ 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She flogs so many tit ads because she has a high maintenance lifestyle that shes trying to keep up with... if he has been demoted or whatever then common sense would tell her to reign her spending in and save some of her earnings for the future (anything could happen, including her not being able to do ads and rake the ££ in)
Influencers are only as relevant as their audience deems them to be. One wrong move from her and it could all be over

She flogs so many tit ads because she has a high maintenance lifestyle that shes trying to keep up with... if he has been demoted or whatever then common sense would tell her to reign her spending in and save some of her earnings for the future (anything could happen, including her not being able to do ads and rake the ££ in)
Influencers are only as relevant as their audience deems them to be. One wrong move from her and it could all be over
I don’t think he has a job at all any more hence why she does so many ads to cover both wages

Only, she has made lots of wrong moves and continues to get away with it!

Reactions: 6
duck off. Boys aren't better at hiding it. Nor should they be. My 15 year old with huge anxiety and depression issues is currently making himself a cuppa after having a massive panic attack and crying like a newborn.

duck you rach for continuing this "boys don't cry" BULLSHIT

Racheal doesn't half talk tit!

Reactions: 4
Christ, she really doesn’t compare favourably to Betsy, does she? Also don’t think the Weeble looks like B either.

1E7AE499-67B8-442B-AD3D-734EC148D208.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.