PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is an alternative flower subscription company that actually gives a donation to Women’s Aid for each subscription. If she was such a flower loving domestic abuse campaigner surely she would be banging on about them??

Reactions: 18
There is an alternative flower subscription company that actually gives a donation to Women’s Aid for each subscription. If she was such a flower loving domestic abuse campaigner surely she would be banging on about them??
She couldnt give 2 hoots about any charity.
Domestic violence has run its course with her now shes stepped up the instagram ladder!
The only reason she got Freddie's flowers delivered was because they probably paid her! (I dont believe she got drunk off one gin and drunk ordered them, and didnt bother to cancel the subscription after she recieved them twice)
She wont do one that benefits womens aid because she isnt getting anything out of it for herself.
Just like all the other important information and campaigns womens aid and other organisations have done over this whole pandemic, she hasnt shared anything significant.
I hope she has been stripped of everything to do with DV, it's a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry I don’t want to do this, but her fingers are really weird. It’s been puzzling me for ages and then up close, I’m like ‘ooh ok’
I’m not getting at her over it, it’s fingers. But has anyone else noticed it? I think it’s may be due to her weight? 🤷‍♀️
That’s a finger that’s been broken and not set properly I’d say.

Reactions: 4
She couldnt give 2 hoots about any charity.
Domestic violence has run its course with her now shes stepped up the instagram ladder!
The only reason she got Freddie's flowers delivered was because they probably paid her! (I dont believe she got drunk off one gin and drunk ordered them, and didnt bother to cancel the subscription after she recieved them twice)
She wont do one that benefits womens aid because she isnt getting anything out of it for herself.
Just like all the other important information and campaigns womens aid and other organisations have done over this whole pandemic, she hasnt shared anything significant.
I hope she has been stripped of everything to do with DV, it's a disgrace
Didn’t she make out Freddie’s flowers were a small business? Yet they are advertising on TV, hardly a small business to afford that kind of advertising.

Reactions: 8
Everything she does is so insincere and the worst part is I can almost see her straddling Josh naked in the egg chair of an evening as the kids look on saying “Hahaha these twats. They’ll literally buy anything. That thing is a piece of tit I mean I literally lay on it until it hurt my back just to make it believable”
Ive just laughed so much at this I’ve had to explain the story to the whole house 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where are the other kids while this is happening? She’s sat there with no bra on feeding Wibble who looks like he’s still being held by Josh. Is it really a two man job? Could Josh not be spending some time with one of the other kids? 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 177266
Be kind Betsy went to work, none of the other kids have been shown a lot. Usually when she's cooks, as she did that shocking lasagne, she shows all of them at the table, she didn't! They aren't all there!! That's why they went for the tapas, just the 3 of them!!

That’s a finger that’s been broken and not set properly I’d say.
Probably from punching her ex

Reactions: 12
Be kind Betsy went to work, none of the other kids have been shown a lot. Usually when she's cooks, as she did that shocking lasagne, she shows all of them at the table, she didn't! They aren't all there!! That's why they went for the tapas, just the 3 of them!!

Probably from punching her ex
Cocaine Katy made the veggie food for Lula. Should she even be in the house?

Why do you that? Just out of interest. Doesn’t that delete your comment also?
I leave it for a little while then block her again. Must really irritate her as she sees the comment and can’t block me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cocaine Katy made the veggie food for Lula. Should she even be in the house?

I leave it for a little while then block her again. Must really irritate her as she sees the comment and can’t block me 🤣
As far as I was aware, your still not allowed anyone outside of your household come into your home, unless that person lives on their own and is in your support bubble.
From clear evidence on her stories she has had charlee in her home and katie. And shes also entered astrids house.
Shes a bleeping fanny!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As far as I was aware, your still not allowed anyone outside of your household come into your home, unless that person lives on their own and is in your support bubble.
From clear evidence on her stories she has had charlee in her home and katie. And shes also entered astrids house.
Shes a bleeping fanny!
She’s an absolute joke. She has been a joke from the start. I’m so glad her Tattle rant sent me here. Different rules for Rambleton!!

That clip of Joyce pushing the pram, I swear I thought it was Dominic until the camera went up to his face, he looks and walks so feminine that it's creepy.

• Haha
Shes a bleeping fanny!
Not to support her at all but, as of July 4th (in England), members of two households can meet indoors anywhere; so in each other’s homes, at the pub, at the park etc, as long as they keep a distance of 1+ metres at all times. This does not have to be the same two households meeting every time - you could potentially (though it would, in my opinion, be very unwise to do so) meet with ten other households a day as long as you met with them one at a time.

So, long story short, she’s not breaking the law (anymore) as long as whoever they see keeps at least 1 metre away from them at all times.

Babysitting would be risky I think, as if a child hurt themselves in your care, you would obviously be putting them and you at risk to help them. Of course, for Rachel, this wouldn’t be a dilemma at all - you can break both your wrists under her supervision and all she would do is laugh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I see Joyce is still in Camouflage (tried to autocorrect to camomile then 🤭) 24/7. Always dressed ready for an invasion. Even though he can't drill holes in the wall or do basic DIY.
Still it's a blessed relief from seeing him topless and in his oh so manly leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see Joyce is still in Camouflage (tried to autocorrect to camomile then 🤭) 24/7. Always dressed ready for an invasion. Even though he can't drill holes in the wall or do basic DIY.
Still it's a blessed relief from seeing him topless and in his oh so manly leggings.
I’m sure he could lend a pair of leggings to #BeKindBetsy seeing as hers don’t fit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where are the other kids while this is happening? She’s sat there with no bra on feeding Wibble who looks like he’s still being held by Josh. Is it really a two man job? Could Josh not be spending some time with one of the other kids? 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 177266
Oh ffs this is just odd
I don’t think she wil ever stop feeding that kid even at school she will turn up and get her tit out

My step-kids lived with me too. True story....(off topic but you reminded me of this)

My kids shared a triple bunk bed, so the lowest bunk was literally on the floor, the middle bunk was at waist height and top bunk had a small ladder to reach (custom made). My step-kids (boy age 18, girl 14) each had their own room as they were older and valued their own space more. One morning at about 5am I heard one of my kids chattering, not upset, kind of giggling? I dragged my knackered arse out of bed (naked as that’s how I sleep...I take my PJs off next to the bed and pop them back on when I get up), and bcos it was 5am, everyone is asleep right?, and their room is right next to mine, I wandered into their room to check on my son, stark naked. I did peek into the hallway before I opened our door, just to make sure one of the older two didn’t just happen to be going for a wee or something.....

As I stood at the bunk beds I saw an adult-shaped body on the bottom bunk (...like literally with an ideal view of my naked lower half), screamed, and just kind of froze. Step-son yelped back...“It’s ME.....I came in from my night out at about 4am and heard one of the kids chattering so climbed in to settle him and have a cuddle.” (child in question was giggling and messing about bcos he was obvs thinking it hilarious that his brother had come in when he would normally get me telling him to go back to bloody sleep) He had gone out the night before and I hadn’t expected or realised him to stay out so late so just presumed he was tucked up in his own bloody bed...you know..like a normal 18 yr old......urgh....the absolute shame of your 18 yr old step son seeing your unkept girly bits up close CANNOT be matched ladies 😐🤢

I ran back to our room, dived into bed, and the next morning just said to him “We’ll never speak of that again.” To be fair I think he’s more scarred by it than me 🤣

Hands down the most embarrassing moment of my life, and thought you Tattlers might appreciate.
Oh no !!!!! I would deffo be wearing pjs in bed now
I have to wear somthing my daughter comes in for cuddles in the night lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why her friend had to cook vegetarian food.
1. it’s not hard to make a meal vegetarian
2. Have they not been making vegan meals for Betsy for ages now? That’s a lot harder to adapt to! They should be pro’s by now
Especially since it looks like all she’s done is substitute the chicken for Quorn. It’s hardly a science.

Not to support her at all but, as of July 4th (in England), members of two households can meet indoors anywhere; so in each other’s homes, at the pub, at the park etc, as long as they keep a distance of 1+ metres at all times. This does not have to be the same two households meeting every time - you could potentially (though it would, in my opinion, be very unwise to do so) meet with ten other households a day as long as you met with them one at a time.

So, long story short, she’s not breaking the law (anymore) as long as whoever they see keeps at least 1 metre away from them at all times.

Babysitting would be risky I think, as if a child hurt themselves in your care, you would obviously be putting them and you at risk to help them. Of course, for Rachel, this wouldn’t be a dilemma at all - you can break both your wrists under her supervision and all she would do is laugh 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's fair enough then, but before that date..she repeatedly broke the rules..she went in astrids before the rules changed and she had charlee round before that date. I'm sure shes had more people in too. Let's not mention the birthday weekend sash she had where she shipped 5 kids of to numerous households in full lockdown 😂
I also see that B is still working at scoopz..I wonder if they have lowered her hours??
And theres really no need at all for that tit video... would she be filming wiblet like that every time he fed if he was bottle fed?? Doubt it!

Reactions: 6
I predict an ad or freebies shout out from Designer_dough they commented on her latest post saying they had sent her a dm 🙄

That whole advert feels like it’s aimed completely at Tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Fair enough people judge breast v bottle, purée v baby led, co-sleeping v own crib. That’s wrong. I don’t think R realises the majority of judgements thrown at her on here re parenting relate to the relentless exploitation of them for cash and content plus the fact a select couple of them seem super rude. That’s on you hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.