PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I agree with the fact everyone has been shown the school reports for Edie and Tallulah, but why hasn't she made a huge fuss about Isaac's report. They all go to the same school, she said they'd had all 3, Edie and Tallulah get a huge fuss with her stupid fake heart emojis etc, Isaac gets duck all.

I don't understand the adopting a pet thing, I'm just grateful I don't have a child that has any interest in it. But I don't understand why Edie gets so many of them if she keeps giving them away and having hissy fits about it. Just stop buying her the bastard things until she learns to keep the ones she already has!
But if she had shown I’s she’d have been torn apart on here. I think it’s absolutely right she hasn’t. She has no right to share his; her own kids I don’t agree with but they’re her children but Isaac has a right to his privacy.

Reactions: 12
Dreadful isn't it? Just white......ages her so much, and with her face being so gaunt and the shorter hair, she didn't need any more ageing.
Hate to say it but I have a fairly similar cut to hers (done before her) and I hate it, PeriM life crisis! Also bleached blond, method in the madness was to”compliment the grey” it’s now more natural dark brown and grey than blond, all I can do is grow it out, at hairdressers next week and having the blond toned down with darker low lites. I am almost 50, I would not say it has aged me as I have gained weight so have a Bonny, face that has pushed out the wrinkles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But if she had shown I’s she’d have been torn apart on here. I think it’s absolutely right she hasn’t. She has no right to share his; her own kids I don’t agree with but they’re her children but Isaac has a right to his privacy.
If she’s not allowed/not going to show Isaac’s, she should still treat them equally and not show any (not that she should be sharing their personal progress reports with the universe anyway). For a pAtChWoRk FaMiLy they’re not treated, or at least represented, very equally.

And whatever she says about not showing much of their lives, Josh is always either working or with her and Wibble. She may not be allowed to film I and S but she has NEVER said “So Josh is out with Isaac at the moment” 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched a few of her latest stories about the pet game. It sounds horrific! £27 for a virtual pet? I must admit to being unfamiliar with these types of games as my 6 year old doesn’t play them and simply used their kindle fire to watch things on Netflix kids and play a few games but I would have serious concerns about this game.

It just seems like a waste of money!

Reactions: 13
Has R got hold of Josh's account again posting old photos of her with a love heart 😂😂🤮
No, part of a FULL TIME KEY WORKERS (non specific) job specification is to spend an allotted 30 mins scrolling through your wife’s social media to post throwbacks with hearts 😂😂
His role is essential (to huns.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she’s not allowed/not going to show Isaac’s, she should still treat them equally and not show any (not that she should be sharing their personal progress reports with the universe anyway). For a pAtChWoRk FaMiLy they’re not treated, or at least represented, very equally.

And whatever she says about not showing much of their lives, Josh is always either working or with her and Wibble. She may not be allowed to film I and S but she has NEVER said “So Josh is out with Isaac at the moment” 😒
But when she does show the boys or anything to do with them she’s torn apart so which is it? She should be showing the boys to be fair or she shouldn’t as they’re not her sons and she has no right?

She’s never going to stop showing her children, they’re her money spinners.

Reactions: 12
I’m 100% in the wrong business! All these years pointlessly working when I could just be stealing fake animals from children then making their idiotic parents buy them back!!!

Seems a bit weird the whole thing! Her being so willing to just go on eBay and buy another. That and she admits the language is terrible but she doesn’t mind. I dread to think who’s on there! Get her animal crossing or something! Surely that would be better!
Animal crossing is the bomb. We’ve had many dramas over requests to move out, residents slipping into the void, nut miles and unpacking 😂. This morning it was dance yoga on the island. I’m very invested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But when she does show the boys or anything to do with them she’s torn apart so which is it? She should be showing the boys to be fair or she shouldn’t as they’re not her sons and she has no right?

It’s the inconsistency that grates on me personally. So far this year we’ve had:

- the reason Josh didn’t publicly wish Seb a happy birthday is because they don’t show the boys online;
- (the same week) Rachel filming Josh and herself taking the piss out of Seb trying to cook himself lunch;
- Isaac disappearing for weeks only to pop up in ads for face masks and Flash;
- Seb vanishing for months only to be filmed in A&E and then also filmed the next day whilst trying to pick up his food off the floor with broken fingers whilst Rachel stands over him fuming that he’s wasted the Chinese she paid for.

It’s inconsistent and contradictory. It looks very much like she only features the boys when she suspects they might add some value to her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I completely agree and have said here before that whatever she does in relation to the boys, she will be criticised.

Maybe she can't show Isaac's report, or maybe he didn't want her to, or maybe Josh asked her not to. Who knows, and more importantly, who cares? I don't think it matters at all. Personally I wouldn't share any of the reports but that's just me... ✌

She’s made Wilby so lazy by giving him everything he wants on a plate without having to work for it; looks like she’s now going to spend the next 3 years FML-ing over his “meltdowns” all for content 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It’s inconsistent and contradictory. It looks very much like she only features the boys when she suspects they might add some value to her page.
Well yeah that’s exactly what she’s doing. Featuring them as much as she can get away and picking her moments to get maximum impact.

But let’s be honest inconsistent and contradictory is Rach all over. In everything she does.

In this instance it’s working in Isaac’s favour. He’s maintained his privacy; the girls aren’t so fortunate.

I wouldn’t show the reports of either of my two on social media, it’s so cringe and attention seeking, even when I see friends post theirs it grates me.

Also, R is only showing them as they are good Reports so she can gloat about the amazing job she is doing 🙄 if they were awful she wouldn’t!!

Reactions: 14
She’s made Wilby so lazy by giving him everything he wants on a plate without having to work for it; looks like she’s now going to spend the next 3 years FML-ing over his “meltdowns” all for content 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yup. Tallulah picked him up the moment he went to her. She didn’t allow him a second to even attempt to pull himself up. I used to do the same with my eldest niece (same age gap as T and W), my sister had to tell me to pack it in a few times and I was constantly being told to “put her down”. Once again Rach is just lazy and won’t parent. The thing is T is quite a good kid and I’m sure if told to pick him up less she would.

Well yeah that’s exactly what she’s doing. Featuring them as much as she can get away and picking her moments to get maximum impact.

But let’s be honest inconsistent and contradictory is Rach all over. In everything she does.

In this instance it’s working in Isaac’s favour. He’s maintained his privacy; the girls aren’t so fortunate.
Indeed. It’s a shame she can’t see the damage she could be doing in sharing their reports. My 11 year old would be embarrassed if I shared her report with anyone other than family, and tbh hers was gorgeous, we were very proud. But that doesn’t mean it’s a free for all and needs to go on the internet.

I think she’s going to have trouble in the future if she ever has to have words with one of her children over what they’re sharing online. She has set such a bad example that she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in an argument over online privacy.

Just thinking back to when my kids were at school, would I have posted their reports on SM? Not a chance in hell. Firstly they are private, secondly I can’t stand people that have to gloat over everything. Look at how amazing my kids are everyone! I’m proud but can be proud without having to show the whole world.
Thirdly no one except family would give a flying duck.

For her, with all her followers it’s even worse, just another way for her to brag and get praise for ‘being an inspirational mum’ but think about all those mums out there who’s kids might be living in a refuge or gone through terrible times in a DA situation and do their school work has suffered due to this, or simply some kids aren’t as academically bright (I was one myself) . So their school reports aren’t glowing, but she doesn’t have empathy for anyone.
Literally everything in her life is showing off, bragging, gloating and seeking praise.

I also agree she shouldn’t have shown any if she’s not able to include I, I imagine the hurt that could cause. At least his dad could post something about being proud of him and his school report.
It’s the whole Cinderella scenario again 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s hilarious how every video now is Wilby crawling. She must hate how easily we all see through her on here and not only that, 9/10 times we’re able to call her next move as she’s so predictable.

I think my stance on the reports isn’t being understood. Yes she absolutely should be consistent and fair with the kids but that won’t gain her 62726373737 messages telling her how wonderful she is as a mother and I think if it’s a case of Isaac’s privacy being maintained or not, for him this is the better option. He’s probably happy his report isn’t posted for the world to see.

It’s kind of the lesser of two evils, which is better for Isaac when Rach doesn’t actually give a tit if it means her getting likes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.