PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone still actually watch all her ads? 10 bloody stories on some weird mat that probably costs £50+ I just skip past them all

Edited. I went to check price....

Almost £200. Are you bleeping kidding me?!?!

And "micro blood circulation"? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
As far as I was aware, your still not allowed anyone outside of your household come into your home, unless that person lives on their own and is in your support bubble.
From clear evidence on her stories she has had charlee in her home and katie. And shes also entered astrids house.
Shes a bleeping fanny!
It changed last Saturday, u can have people inside, I doubt they should be making food for u though! 😳

Reactions: 4
Does anyone still actually watch all her ads? 10 bloody stories on some weird mat that probably costs £50+ I just skip past them all

Edited. I went to check price....

Almost £200. Are you bleeping kidding me?!?!

And "micro blood circulation"? 🤦‍♀️
Don't forget, this is the mat that she advertised while she was pregnant, when someone pointed out that it's not suitable for use during pregnancy she replied "I just use it on my hands and feet". Then it was put away, never to be seen again until the company wanted to pay her to show it again. But yes Rachaelelele, please tell us again how you only advertise things that you love and use yourself 🤔

Reactions: 14
Whilst showing the clothes for Wilby.... "I won't show or talk about something unless it's well made ... blah,blah,blah"...... translates to, "I'll only mention them if it looks like I can get a freebie out of them" OR "They've gifted me this, I like it and want more, so I'll show you"
Can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 17
It each to their own, I really don’t care how other people dress their children but my god that boy goes everywhere in essentially pyjamas

Reactions: 5
I don’t see anything wrong in Wilby being in rompers, to be fair I would get him dressed if I was going out like that, but babies are comfortable in them. My biggest bug bear is seeing babies dressed in jeans etc. Kids grow up far too quick now a days. I’m wondering when she will stop bf, when mine were little the consensus was most people stopped when they were a year old. I never bf mine, I’m too selfish, plus my then husband wanted to give them their first ever feed, and it meant my mum who loves babies would have them over night....did I mention I’m selfish and was quite happy for others to have a go feeding while I had a bath in peace or got on with washing up etc.....

Anyone else notice he's still wearing the same baby grow as yesterday?? Doubt she has 2 the same!
I used to put clean rompers on for bed, and sometimes if they hadn’t messed them leave them on until bath time. Anything to save on washing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
W's fake tanned nose and cheeks on point this morning 🙄

As for the babygrows, I still think she's trying to channel Laura Cleary. She's hoping someone will make a comment and she can make merch out of it like Laura did! 🤑🤑🏦💷💷

Reactions: 8
My kids both lived in rompers, however mine didn't cost as much as Ws did no doubt, god bless supermarket clothes for when they're little 😂

Think I just don’t like constant baby grows because I’m my house it symbolises immediate sleep 🤣🤣🤣 as soon as that last little popper is done up the wine is basically poured and the fag is all but lit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My Nan is 80 on Weds and I thought that newspaper idea was really nice, but it’s £45 🤯 seems excessive for something she won’t really use 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was in tiger yesterday and they are selling little pillows with those same spiky circles on as that mat thing. Not near as expensive though!

Reactions: 2
My kids both lived in rompers, however mine didn't cost as much as Ws did no doubt, god bless supermarket clothes for when they're little 😂
My eldest is 5 and you'll still mostly find her in supermarket clothes! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been thinking for a while that maybe she was fired or dismissed by mutual agreement from her job. I don’t know it was just all a bit hush hush for so long for a woman who will tell you when her and all her daughters are on their period.

She said she was made redundant but that was months after not being at work and only when someone asked. That’s if I’m remembering right I might not be. Anyway why wouldn’t she make a post about it? Wasn’t she in that job like 18 years? Why didn’t the people who got made redundant have a night out? Why didn’t she get a card and gifts?

• Heart
My eldest is 5 and you'll still mostly find her in supermarket clothes! 🤣
My 5 year old is the same 😂 even better when you work for one and get discount 😂 Wish I could get away with it with the older kids, but nope, 12 and 15 year olds like the brands 🙄 I just don't use other people's PayPal contributions to fund their clothes like certain others 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I’m screaming I was searching for info about not working and I found one of her most ridiculous posts EVER. It’s gold

B72087C6-6DF6-4829-A7E9-8716D9C35084.png
A43AE70D-F1D3-4896-AA2D-6386EFA8E0A8.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.