PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's talking about her daughter being scammed on adopt me,She Rachel whatever she's called sees it from both sides,the scammer and the scammed.

Reactions: 8
I've never known a school abbreviate a child's name in written document!
My children’s school do 🤷🏻‍♀️ and if it was fake she’d have made it far more gushing.

I actually quite like how she dresses Wilby, he looks comfortable as a baby whose becoming mobile should be. I wasn’t keen on the Sunflower one and don’t like seeing babies in black, but some of his rompers are really cute.

Was it a filter or does it look like she’s finally had her teeth scrubbed? They still look a bit yellow but nowhere near as awful as they did.

So she's talking about her daughter being scammed on adopt me,She Rachel whatever she's called sees it from both sides,the scammer and the scammed.
She’s just assisting her fellow scammers. She’s good like that is Rach.

Reactions: 4
That speech bubbles app make her look more like an moron than she already is! It actually changed Edies name to idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joyce Is AT wORK fOR thE NeXT 6 DAyS 😬😬

She’s trying to torture me. I’m sure of it 😂😂

Unbelievable how she opens up her child's world to weirdos 😯🤦‍♀️. As an adult she doesn't even know who she's dealing with! Scammer? Male/Female? Child/Adult?? She doesn't know! But just laugh and cover up your stupidity Rachel! 👍
Wasting money on a virtual pet. Utter madness!
When my children were younger, they were never allowed to talk to other people in games unless they knew them.
Safeguard your child, idiot!
Everytime I think I'm going to shut up and move on from this thread and Tattle, she offers up another gem.
When will she realise, some of her followers lap up every single word? They are influenced by her!
She makes me so angry and I hate seeing people conned and influenced by her 😕
Absolute same

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I am really struggling with the fact E always gives away these so called pets she has now taken to lying and just gets bought another?!? No wonder she keeps doing it she knows what you will do.

How many times have we seen this child having hissy fits and she just basically gets praise for it . What a bloody joke.

Also where are all the kids all the time? I mean I only have 2 and I’m always with them, I couldn’t sneak out for dinner with just my husband.
She my friends is a grade A cu*t

Reactions: 12
Why on earth is she rewarding her child for lying to her? Doesn't sound like a very suitable game for a 6 year old either if there's worries about language and being scammed all the time.

Reactions: 14
Annoys me how untouchable she is/thinks she is. Reminds me of my nextdoor neighbour who constantly parks up on the whole pavement, blocking the pathway, we live in a mix of elderly and young children, so forcing them to cross the roads while causing a obstruction and blind spot. She has tried to excuse it by saying her car was broke into, but she was parking like that before the break in and she also left her doors unlocked! She has been told off several times from the council, but she continues to do it!

The electric shock lies did make me giggle, but if it was one of mine it would have been a internal silent giggle, kids don’t half come out with things lol

Reactions: 7
Rule number 1 in my house is....don’t add anyone online unless you know them....my boys nearly 15 and I still randomly check his Xbox friends list and have access to all his social media.....I’m doing my best to protect him for weirdos but it’s not easy.
Edie shouldn’t be on that game without an adult in the room, there was a news article about a woman who saw her 7yr old daughters pet be “gang raped” by several older players.
it’s safe guarding at its basic Rachel!!!
to claim your an ambassador of loads of charities you certainly don’t give a tit about your own kids

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My 7 year old's tablet is PIN protected so she can't use it without us putting the PIN in. When she does use it, we are in the room with her. She doesn't play any games that interact with strangers and we continue to drum the dangers into her so she's aware.

Rach is really teaching excellent life skills 🙄

Reactions: 9
A huge well done to anyone who made it through those talking stories today.

Also, she put that outfit straight on the baby. Bad enough normally but there’s a bloody pandemic HUN.

And pretty sure it’s a copy of the original newspaper, not the actual one 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My 7 year old's tablet is PIN protected so she can't use it without us putting the PIN in. When she does use it, we are in the room with her. She doesn't play any games that interact with strangers and we continue to drum the dangers into her so she's aware.

Rach is really teaching excellent life skills 🙄
Glad mine are all grown up now. she has sky tv so if she has broadband with them they offer a broadband shield included where you can ban any online sites, you can put your broadband on a timer etc etc, I believe BT go one better and you can place different setting for each device you have with them. or just pin lock the device or only allow access when supervised, no no excuses really, other than she is too lazy.

A huge well done to anyone who made it through those talking stories today.

Also, she put that outfit straight on the baby. Bad enough normally but there’s a bloody pandemic HUN.

And pretty sure it’s a copy of the original newspaper, not the actual one 🙃
Also she says she likes to pre open before recording; that’s bull tit, we have seen her freshly open parcels live on vid.

Reactions: 6
"it's a game you have to really watch them with because of scammers and the language". Well you're obviously not watching close enough because it's happened more than once and you swear all the time in front of the kids. Don't be a twit Rach!!

Reactions: 12
Oh god yes. This! I always wash new clothes. I'm pretty sensitive to strong smells and the smell of new clothes makes my head hurt. That's the chemicals probably. So everything new goes on a quick wash before wearing. I also do the same for towels and bedding.

Reactions: 5
I’m 100% in the wrong business! All these years pointlessly working when I could just be stealing fake animals from children then making their idiotic parents buy them back!!!

Seems a bit weird the whole thing! Her being so willing to just go on eBay and buy another. That and she admits the language is terrible but she doesn’t mind. I dread to think who’s on there! Get her animal crossing or something! Surely that would be better!

Reactions: 14
Not that I agree with the fact everyone has been shown the school reports for Edie and Tallulah, but why hasn't she made a huge fuss about Isaac's report. They all go to the same school, she said they'd had all 3, Edie and Tallulah get a huge fuss with her stupid fake heart emojis etc, Isaac gets duck all.

I don't understand the adopting a pet thing, I'm just grateful I don't have a child that has any interest in it. But I don't understand why Edie gets so many of them if she keeps giving them away and having hissy fits about it. Just stop buying her the bastard things until she learns to keep the ones she already has!

Reactions: 17
Not that I agree with the fact everyone has been shown the school reports for Edie and Tallulah, but why hasn't she made a huge fuss about Isaac's report. They all go to the same school, she said they'd had all 3, Edie and Tallulah get a huge fuss with her stupid fake heart emojis etc, Isaac gets duck all
I genuinely think that the original court order has been enforced for the boys and she’s only allowed to show them sparingly. I remember on the earlier threads that it was part of the custody agreement that they not be used on her accounts. It’s certainly better for the lads given their circumstances

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not only should she either stop letting edie play that game, or supervise her because of the language used by other players.. but is anyone else shocked at the fact she said "man"..... if you know there is a fully grown man playing a childs game on the internet and hustling pets.... wtf are you allowing your 6 year old to play with MAN!?? Or knowing full grown men go on there and have access to edie! 🤦‍♀️
I knew by yesterday's stories that she had her hair done (as a hairdresser I can spot it a mile away 😂)
Has R got hold of Josh's account again posting old photos of her with a love heart 😂😂🤮

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.