PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A πŸ‘πŸ» 5 πŸ‘πŸ» minute πŸ‘πŸ» walk πŸ‘πŸ» to πŸ‘πŸ» your πŸ‘πŸ» local beach πŸ‘πŸ» is πŸ‘πŸ» not πŸ‘πŸ» beach πŸ‘πŸ» school.
In classic Rachaele style she actually said it’s β€œliterally a one minute walk away” which is classic R. Kind of a figure of speech for the rest of us. However for tit Talking Susan she wants people to think it’s actually in her garden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That subtitle app gives an option for you to amend whatever is written in the box. You can type out word for word what you have said in the story. She's clearly leaving the typos because they're oh so hilarious and get her more attention

Reactions: 19
Its under instagrammers and on the second page x
Got it. It’s spelt wrong in the title. Might be worth correcting that (sorry not sure if you were the person who made it or not) as it’s hard to find :)

Reactions: 2
She doesn't know what a meltdown is. Try having a child with additional needs who throws a meltdown. Her kids have tantrums, like most kids, she just needs to sort it out not film it.
So true my son has additional needs and has meltdowns daily 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I vaguely remember that I messaged her earlier last year (when I liked her and before the tattle rant)
This morning just checked my messages and I did message her and it has not even been read πŸ™„

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I'd say it's a case of vanity for them, want their baby to look "cool". Shaving it though, just absolutely ridiculous.

I actually think it’s a far more selfish reason, that his hair grew to long and when it was too hot it made her sweaty when feeding. We’ve all been there in feeding time when the crook of your elbow is soaked, but it would never cross my mind to shave any of my babies!

I actually think it’s a far more selfish reason, that his hair grew to long and when it was too hot it made her sweaty when feeding. We’ve all been there in feeding time when the crook of your elbow is soaked, but it would never cross my mind to shave any of my babies!
I used to use a muslin for the sweaty head days πŸ˜‚

Is she best friends with Josie Gibson then? Surprised she doesn't mention it more as Josie is on TV regularly. Or was it a one off car journey never to be repeated?

Reactions: 6
Is she best friends with Josie Gibson then? Surprised she doesn't mention it more as Josie is on TV regularly. Or was it a one off car journey never to be repeated?
From what I can tell Josie follows her, but R doesn't follow Josie? .... so that post in her stories is a bit random

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
From what I can tell Josie follows her, but R doesn't follow Josie? .... so that post in her stories is a bit random
Shes clearly just name dropping πŸ˜‚ iv never seen her mention josie before.. ever and it looks like a really old picture.
Shes so sad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes clearly just name dropping πŸ˜‚ iv never seen her mention josie before.. ever and it looks like a really old picture.
Shes so sad
Josie has been on This Morning quite a bit lately, does R think she'll gain something from implying they're friendly??

Reactions: 7
God the attitude on E. Why R think its funny to stand there laughing.
And tbh I dont blame E for not liking the stew her mum cooks her... it looks like dirty dish water πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
E giving Josh tit and telling him she hates him? Perfect gram content from a 6 year old πŸ™„ I genuinely don’t understand how that’s funny, I would be so embarrassed if my kids thought they could talk to an adult like that ever, let alone at such a young age. Laughing and asking her why she’s so naughty? And why does Josh put up with this behaviour?! It’s just so disrespectful.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
If my child was mouthing off to her step dad, I wouldn’t stand there secretly recording it. She’s hiding behind the door laughing and filming it. Racheeaaalllleeee that is not how parenting works, E is never going to quit her attitude with you encouraging it like that. She’s only letting her do that for her β€˜content’ and it’s going to affect E for the rest of her life. I feel sorry for E.

Reactions: 20
That poor child. She is being failed spectacularly. Instead of being filmed and argued with one of those two idiots should have told her straight. However, I don’t think any child should be forced to eat anything, some days we just don’t fancy much. Let her leave her cereal, then only offer fruit until lunchtime, easy.

But Rach standing there laughing and filming, Edie thinks it’s a joke and she’s performing for the camera, thinking that’s the right thing to do as it’s making mummy laugh. She doesn’t stand a chance, which is so sad because she’s clearly a very bright articulate little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.