PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so frustrating watching that. There is nothing worse than parents playing good cop, bad cop or having one parent undermining the other. It’s so disrespectful!!

Reactions: 18
It’s genuinely so sad. They’re turning Edie into an unpleasant child and it’s not her fault. She’s a product of her environment. Rach doesn’t seem to care at all; she wants that behaviour as it gives her the content she’s so desperate for just lately. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s encouraging it insomuch as she’s telling Edie to give Josh tit and “all my followers think you’re so funny, they’ll love this!” It’s normalising the behaviour.

Reactions: 14
What makes me laugh is when the kids are doing it to josh, she finds it highly amusing and uses it for content.
When it's the children doing it to her she really hates it, doesnt find it funny, and cuts the clip short.
Edie is a very intelligent child, she knows exactly what shes doing, shes doing it for entertainment because she gets laughed at rather than disciplined. Shes very sassy

Reactions: 21
What makes me laugh is when the kids are doing it to josh, she finds it highly amusing and uses it for content.
When it's the children doing it to her she really hates it, doesnt find it funny, and cuts the clip short.
Edie is a very intelligent child, she knows exactly what shes doing, shes doing it for entertainment because she gets laughed at rather than disciplined. Shes very sassy
I’d also say she’s doing it as it’s guaranteed to get her some attention from her mum. She’s seeking that praise, and with Rach standing there laughing Edie is glowing, thinking she’s doing something good and playing for the camera. It’s so messed up.

Reactions: 16
I’d also say she’s doing it as it’s guaranteed to get her some attention from her mum. She’s seeking that praise, and with Rach standing there laughing Edie is glowing, thinking she’s doing something good and playing for the camera. It’s so messed up.
I agree...its almost like "well I'm going to carry on because I know my mum will have my back"

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Josh filmed Isaac speaking to her like that it would be so funny.
Idiots, the pair of them need parenting classes, and their phones taken away from them.

Reactions: 34
First off why is Josh not telling her to turn the camera off? And if E was my kid, she'd be straight to her bedroom with that attitude, breakfast finished or not.

Reactions: 15
I’m following PTWM until Eddies a teenager. That girl is just like her mother. I want to see them two get their come uppance. How can anybody watch that and think it’s good parenting. ? Strange how E is very behaved at school??

Reactions: 17
I’m following PTWM until Eddies a teenager. That girl is just like her mother. I want to see them two get their come uppance. How can anybody watch that and think it’s good parenting. ? Strange how E is very behaved at school??
Genuine question as my daughter has always been home educated so I've lost track of what school years each child is, but isn't Edie back at school now?

Reactions: 1
I recall R saying that Edie behaved the same way at her Dads house, probably because R encourages that sort of behaviour, so Edie thinks she can get away with it her Dads house too!

Reactions: 4
Brill title and recap 😂

I thought i would keep track of the ad's this week just to see how many she actually does, so far we've had

1. Saturday 27th - Iconic Make Up
  2. Tuesday 30th - Bold / Joy of Clean
  3. Wednesday 1st - Marks & Spencer
  4. Friday 3rd - Johnson's Baby
  5. Saturday 4th - Johnson's Baby (again - wearing different outfits)
  6. Sunday 5th - Iconic Make Up

We've also had tagged companies / swipe ups for

1. Makeshed
  2. Porky Penguin
  3. Backbird Kids Clothes
  4. Fred & Noah
  5. Inked Sock Company
  6. Love Crystal
  7. Cheeky Wipes
  8. Omeltte Chicken House

They are just the ones I've seen mentioned on here, there are probably lots more. Thinks its safe to say she's a sales woman.
honestly, this wrecks me. I blame the companies though for hyping up these divs.
Take Iconic, for example.. as someone who adores make up, I would much rather see someone like Mmmitchell or Chyna using and rating their products instead of the likes of Hinch and Rachel who have no experience with make up and basically would advertise their Grandmas for a few quid.
It’s disappointing and annoying that people who do nothing for a living basically get tit for free when it doesn’t even fall into their ‘influencing’ market.
rant over 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I recall R saying that Edie behaved the same way at her Dads house, probably because R encourages that sort of behaviour, so Edie thinks she can get away with it her Dads house too!
R says that, she can tell us whatever she likes. E's dad doesn't have a public page to contradict and I would bet she has him and all his family blocked so they don't see what E is saying and doing. E is old enough and switched on enough to know that she can get away with different behaviour in different places so I wouldn't be at all surprised if her behaviour is very different when she is with her dad or at school.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be surprised if E actually behaves well at her dad's and R just says it to make her feel better about it. My step son used to me a right little sod to his mother but behaved immaculately when at mine because he knew he wouldn't get away with it.

Disgusted with Rachel stood laughing whilst edie talks to Joyce like tit. Way to go rach, teaching your kids respect. It just blows my mind how anyone would post that publically. It’s embarrassing. If I was josh I would of said to Rachel “you know what you think it’s funny you deal with it” I would of walked away and refused point blank to do homeschooling or anything with edie. I know it seems harsh but if Rachel is encouraging that behaviour then Rachel should deal with it instead of snorting, laughing and filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So, Rachel says we only see a tiny amount her day, the opinion we have about her daily life is irrelevant and basically we know nothing and shouldn't comment. I'm sorry but she's chosen to share her daughter being rude to her stepdad, saying 'I hate you' whilst she's sniggering and not intervening. It's not the first time she's posted stuff like this. Of course we're not going to look on it favourably and we'll form an opinion about her life.
If she doesn't like the unfavourable opinion that is formed about her, then she should be a bit more selective about what she posts.
I am not a perfect parent and I'm not claiming I'd win any awards, but it's basic parenting not to to snicker like an idiot, and film your child being vile to your other half.
Ridiculous woman, I honestly don't know why women love her. Poor Edie 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
E giving Josh tit and telling him she hates him? Perfect gram content from a 6 year old 🙄 I genuinely don’t understand how that’s funny, I would be so embarrassed if my kids thought they could talk to an adult like that ever, let alone at such a young age. Laughing and asking her why she’s so naughty? And why does Josh put up with this behaviour?! It’s just so disrespectful.
Her tone of voice and absolute glee when she says “Why are you so naughty?” is congratulatory, almost as if she’s delighted at Edie being vile. She enables it. Poor kid .

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Strange how E is very behaved at school??
Not really, a lot of children I know are absolute angels in school and save any bad behaviour for home. Kids aren’t stupid they know what they can get away with and where. Part of growing up is pushing boundaries, if there are none to push it turns into bad behaviour because they need a reaction.

At school Edie has rules and consequences; at home she has her mum egging her on and encouraging bad behaviour.

I’m willing to bet she doesn’t.

Reactions: 11
Strange how E is very behaved at school??
I'm a special needs teaching assistant and my students are much better behaved in school than home. They know they cant get away with it and there will be consequences. My own kids dont behave at school like at home, bloody wish they'd gone back now 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.