PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, this is absolutely outrageous! And yet somehow she manages to see all the 73568987652625 asking where she bought her crappy cardi or telling her how hilarious she is. Says everything.
I know. And I'm not the only one..and I wont be the last one 😕 that's what infuriates me about her... she apparently sees all the gushing posts... but never the important ones. And she damn makes sure she sees the emails and tags offering her free tit and ads 😂

Reactions: 11
In other news her pal with the big bum (I feel mean saying that as I generally like her but that’s what you guys call her) has been encouraging harassment today on her page. She basically bought something from a seller on Depop and has been scammed. She posted the sellers personal phone number, email and photo all over her page and asked people to phone and give them abuse. What a disgusting thing to do. I wish I had taken screenshots before I reported the posts as now I can’t see them. Regardless of what has happened she shouldn’t be asking her 13.2k followers to harass others.

*EDITED TO ADD* this was on her stories not her grid

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Well Rach has taken them all to the beach in the cold and wind. All by herself. It’s ten minutes down the road but she is so brave!! A true warrior! And she managed to get them some chips without horrifically crying and vomiting

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In other news her pal with the big bum (I feel mean saying that as I generally like her but that’s what you guys call her) has been encouraging harassment today on her page. She basically bought something from a seller on Depop and has been scammed. She posted the sellers personal phone number, email and photo all over her page and asked people to phone and give them abuse. What a disgusting thing to do. I wish I had taken screenshots before I reported the posts as now I can’t see them. Regardless of what has happened she shouldn’t be asking her 13.2k followers to harass others.
I just went to look but I'm not following and dont really want to send a request. But to be honest... it doesnt suprise me.... rach and all her mates are just a bunch of bullies who hide behind a screen themselves or thrive in groups...
It's like the school bully who does it in front or with their mates.. but as soon as that bully is on their own or confronted they tit themselves 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Well Rach has taken them all to the beach in the cold and wind. All by herself. It’s ten minutes down the road but she is so brave!! A true warrior! And she managed to get them some chips without horrifically crying and vomiting
Doubt it was by herself - who was taking the photos?

Reactions: 10
I just went to look but I'm not following and dont really want to send a request. But to be honest... it doesnt suprise me.... rach and all her mates are just a bunch of bullies who hide behind a screen themselves or thrive in groups...
It's like the school bully who does it in front or with their mates.. but as soon as that bully is on their own or confronted they tit themselves 😂😂
Oh I didn’t realise she’s not a public account so sorry don’t want to get in trouble... I mean I know I was already being a bad troll talking about her on this thread lol. I did always wonder why didn’t have her own thread but I know now!

Reactions: 6
I actually can’t stand the Lincolnshaws. I find them unnecessarily bitchy 😔
They grate on me too, I find them both really unlikeable which is a shame as I thought what they were doing with their account was actually rather wonderful.

I actually think they are responsible for R's constant snorting and wheezy laughter. One of them did it all the time in their stories and I remember her posting about how hilarious she thought it was, then almost immediately she started doing to too... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
They grate on me too, I find them both really unlikeable which is a shame as I thought what they were doing with their account was actually rather wonderful.

I actually think they are responsible for R's constant snorting and wheezy laughter. One of them did it all the time in their stories and I remember her posting about how hilarious she thought it was, then almost immediately she started doing to too... 🤦‍♀️
There is a brand new thread in them, so find them and fill your boots, sorry don’t think I can post the link,

yeah I totally agree, blocking genuine people for asking a question is not on and not in the same category at all. She has chosen to live her life in public so can’t expect people not to question things. They pay her wages at the end of the day so she shouldnt be silencing them.

i was just meaning that commenting or messaging from a fake/ghost account is not likely to get a reply and I understand why they block them rather than engaging. It’s very easy to spot a specific type of account. When they have barley any followers, no posts or interactions and are commenting certain things just to get a rise it’s easier to just block. I imagine it would only get worse as follow numbers get bigger and you are dealing with more and more of them

I actually can’t stand the Lincolnshaws. I find them unnecessarily bitchy 😔
Search their name and you will find a new thread in them

Reactions: 1

Rach seems to mimick whoever her "friend" is at that particular time 😂 shes currently trying to morph into astrid at the moment and failing miserably. Although she did pull off emily quite well on the odd occasion 😂😂

Haha! Saw this on another thread and immediately thought of R and the BS she spouts 😂😂

• Haha
Photo of her on a train, not sure if it's an old photo but why??

Reactions: 2
Oh I dont know how to message 😂
Anyway.... why is she boasting about the fact her tit cardigan is from biodegradable material etc when she has all the plastic tat come through her doors... shes the least eco friendly person iv ever seen.
You either give a tit about the planet or you dont.
I know everyone needs to start somewhere but it's how she does it.... windes me right up!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How can it be an investment when it will be cast aside once she moves onto another "bestie" to copy.

She could literally ‘beach school’ the children every day (with actual proper learning) but she’s too lazy and busy with her part time job 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.