PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. It’s really interesting to see how some of the influencers from that period have monetised themselves in a fairly mature and open way. ‘Peter and Jane’ and ‘Hurrah for Gin’ have just done a couple of books, some public speaking, but relatively speaking stayed the same I’d say (i.e kept their dignity!). PTWM was from the same era and it’s crazy to see how far she’s sunk. She’s like the IG version of ‘Only Fans’, and actually I’ve seen so much of her tits and know enough of her fanny problems that she may as well have created an Only Fans account tbh 🤪
Yes that's what I was thinking, you've put it much better than I did, they make tongue in cheek humour rather than being overly offensive for "lols" I dread to think what Rs children will think looking at that calendar and reading back what she's posted about them in future, although she tends to dig at them through stories mainly so maybe they won't.

Reactions: 8
How many swear words?! 🤯 with a kid learning to read there's not a chance in hell I'd buy this, no matter how badly I wanted pics of other peoples kids hanging in my kitchen 🤢🙄
I mentioned a few days ago about her swearing and said she had calmed it down for the ads, but she has started doing it again, so as per usual no idea where her head is at, she clearly has confidence in herself and brand, what ever that maybe lol

Reactions: 3
I just hate the way they call troll, but are happy to set their own followers onto people. I think it’s worse when people put a genuine question or comment and then get all the huns starting on them in the comments. Once the poster has argued their point and you can see that they meant no harm by it rach will then delete it, instead of responding and asking the huns to back off. With the lincolnshaws she obviously messaged them a screen shot of what was said, because they messaged the poster a few days after the incident and after rach had deleted it......

I think Rachel likes to shout troll, but won’t direct people here again because she can see that actually nobody is wishing her dead, or harm to her family. We might possible pick at her appearance but that’s because she likes to point out how fat she is.....if you live your life so publically you must also be able to handle criticism. Don’t get me wrong some of the over threads on here are savage, but on the whole the PTWM thread is pretty tame and if she answered all the questions about all the lies then this thread wouldn’t exists

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just hate the way they call troll, but are happy to set their own followers onto people. I think it’s worse when people put a genuine question or comment and then get all the huns starting on them in the comments. Once the poster has argued their point and you can see that they meant no harm by it rach will then delete it, instead of responding and asking the huns to back off. With the lincolnshaws she obviously messaged them a screen shot of what was said, because they messaged the poster a few days after the incident and after rach had deleted it......

I think Rachel likes to shout troll, but won’t direct people here again because she can see that actually nobody is wishing her dead, or harm to her family. We might possible pick at her appearance but that’s because she likes to point out how fat she is.....if you live your life so publically you must also be able to handle criticism. Don’t get me wrong some of the over threads on here are savage, but on the whole the PTWM thread is pretty tame and if she answered all the questions about all the lies then this thread wouldn’t exists
🙌🙌🙌 this yes. I don’t comment on her looks, or The nick names of the children some other members have made up, I may like or lol but that is more with the content of the humour written. I think I am a bit exhausted with myself today trying to get a point across, shall I shut up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Not defending them as they actually grate on me so much, but they said they are open to discussion from real accounts. I do get why these people block/don’t engage with obviously fake accounts. There are people all over this site openly admitting to having 2nd/3rd/4th accounts set up solely to comment and disagree with influencers, or so that they are able to report their posts and complain to brands they work with more than once

I ran a business on Facebook a few years ago, not my main job, more of a hobby that I could make some extra money from and it was always blatantly obvious when “reviews” and “complaints” came in from certain accounts that they had been set up to cause trouble (usually from other pages that sold similar stuff) I didn’t engage with them. If anything came from a genuine account, then I would engage

it’s more obvious here in the Hinch threads where they set up multiple Instagram accounts then comment on her posts and write “ATV” at the end of it. Screenshot their “hilarious” comment and post it back here. It’s so so obvious that it’s not come from a real account and has only been done for a reaction. I actually don’t blame them for blocking and not engaging with those ones.

To go to all the efforts of setting up a new account just to leave comments like that, I personally couldn’t be bothered with it 😂

fake accounts are very very easy to spot
Oh yes sorry, I agree with the blocking of fake accounts etc...I was mainly referring to rach blocking real people... shes had loads of genuine people ask her questions or start discussions but she just blocks and deletes them..like alot of us here, we were once genuine followers until she blocked or blanked

Reactions: 9
Oh yes sorry, I agree with the blocking of fake accounts etc...I was mainly referring to rach blocking real people... shes had loads of genuine people ask her questions or start discussions but she just blocks and deletes them..like alot of us here, we were once genuine followers until she blocked or blanked
Exactly.

Reactions: 2
Yes, but some people also use fake accounts because Rachel has been known to dox people. Or she'll write a passive aggressive reply (to a reasonable comment) leave a bit of time for her followers to pounce and then delete and block.
Yes I know and it’s totally appalling when she does that. Absolutely one of her worst traits I feel.
The problem I find with the fake accounts is that you can’t expect anyone to take them seriously and that’s brands right the way through to the influencers. From what I’ve seen they have no identity on them, no followers etc and are literally just used to cause problems for the influencer on their page. It’s not like here where your having open discussion and the person has the option not to read. It’s also not the same as being a genuine follower or customer and bringing up a grievance. So for me, it’s seems counter productive and just fuels the the influencer to ignore some very real issues and say it’s trolling.
That said, she shouldn’t be having people running around the internet and sending messages to these accounts either. That’s unprofessional and quite pathetic really. Block and ignore or deal with it yourself, certainly don’t start involving other people like a child 🙄🤦‍♀️

Agree. It’s really interesting to see how some of the influencers from that period have monetised themselves in a fairly mature and open way. ‘Peter and Jane’ and ‘Hurrah for Gin’ have just done a couple of books, some public speaking, but relatively speaking stayed the same I’d say (i.e kept their dignity!). PTWM was from the same era and it’s crazy to see how far she’s sunk.

Rachel is like the IG version of ‘Only Fans’, and actually I’ve seen so much of her tits and know enough of her fanny problems that she may as well have created an Only Fans account tbh 🤪
Kerry Katona started one last week 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
yeah I totally agree, blocking genuine people for asking a question is not on and not in the same category at all. She has chosen to live her life in public so can’t expect people not to question things. They pay her wages at the end of the day so she shouldnt be silencing them.

i was just meaning that commenting or messaging from a fake/ghost account is not likely to get a reply and I understand why they block them rather than engaging. It’s very easy to spot a specific type of account. When they have barley any followers, no posts or interactions and are commenting certain things just to get a rise it’s easier to just block. I imagine it would only get worse as follow numbers get bigger and you are dealing with more and more of them

I actually can’t stand the Lincolnshaws. I find them unnecessarily bitchy 😔

Reactions: 12
yeah I totally agree, blocking genuine people for asking a question is not on and not in the same category at all. She has chosen to live her life in public so can’t expect people not to question things. They pay her wages at the end of the day so she shouldnt be silencing them.

i was just meaning that commenting or messaging from a fake/ghost account is not likely to get a reply and I understand why they block them rather than engaging. It’s very easy to spot a specific type of account. When they have barley any followers, no posts or interactions and are commenting certain things just to get a rise it’s easier to just block. I imagine it would only get worse as follow numbers get bigger and you are dealing with more and more of them

I actually can’t stand the Lincolnshaws. I find them unnecessarily bitchy 😔
So to throw a spanner in, we are not stupid as she likes to think we are, but what if, someone has been a lurker on ig as a lot of us started as here, and has not built a huge ig account, I follow about 594 accounts but only have 62 followers, I am older and joined ig when it was born in 2010 so what if it’s a new account that messages her, it’s a new account not a troll account. It goes back to if you don’t agree with her she shuts you down, directly and indirectly via her setting her huns on you.

Yes that's what I was thinking, you've put it much better than I did, they make tongue in cheek humour rather than being overly offensive for "lols" I dread to think what Rs children will think looking at that calendar and reading back what she's posted about them in future, although she tends to dig at them through stories mainly so maybe they won't.
Those accounts, as far as I’m aware, also don’t pimp out their children/stepchildren. I don’t follow them religiously but from what I’ve seen their children have remained anonymous. They make funny observational comments about parenting, but if their child walked down the street we wouldn’t know who they were.

Whereas Rachel has publicly shamed every one of the six children that live with her and filmed herself taking the piss out of them or swearing about them on a daily basis. And if one of them did walk past me in the street, I would know who they are (and where they go to school) yet they wouldn’t have a clue who I was.

“Ooh look, it’s Isaac, the one who was dumped by his first girlfriend!”

That won’t ever go away.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyway I apologise if I have offended any of you lovely members with my strong opinions today. This is why we are here though, to get our side across. Now I have to find the leek that is flooding my bathroom, oh the joys!

Just one more thing, those of you that trusted her, believed her, messaged her erc etc etc, do you ever worry about what you share on here in case you think she clocks who you really are?

Reactions: 6
So to throw a spanner in, we are not stupid as she likes to think we are, but what if, someone has been a lurker on ig as a lot of us started as here, and has not built a huge ig account, I follow about 594 accounts but only have 62 followers, I am older and joined ig when it was born in 2010 so what if it’s a new account that messages her, it’s a new account not a troll account. It goes back to if you don’t agree with her she shuts you down, directly and indirectly via her setting her huns on you.
I think if that were the case, you should take screenshots of where she and her followers have bullied you. Unfollow her and report that to Instagram. That is against their rules. Then if you want to have a chat about it, come to Tattle 👍. That’s what I’d advise anyway.
Btw. New mums @Devondoll and @I_Like_Tractors congratulations on your new additions. I hope all wasn’t to ‘Corona’ weird ❤

Reactions: 5
I think if that were the case, you should take screenshots of where she and her followers have bullied you. Unfollow her and report that to Instagram. That is against their rules. Then if you want to have a chat about it, come to Tattle 👍. That’s what I’d advise anyway.
Btw. New mums @Devondoll and @I_Like_Tractors congratulations on your new additions. I hope all wasn’t to ‘Corona’ weird ❤
We all know how reporting to Instagram goes! hence why so many come here!

Anyway I apologise if I have offended any of you lovely members with my strong opinions today. This is why we are here though, to get our side across. Now I have to find the leek that is flooding my bathroom, oh the joys!

Just one more thing, those of you that trusted her, believed her, messaged her erc etc etc, do you ever worry about what you share on here in case you think she clocks who you really are?
She'll know who I am anyway after I posted the message I sent to her. And to be honest I don't care because I think she'd be very silly to do anything about it!

Good luck with the leak x

Reactions: 8
I made a comment on her gram about the cheeky wipes post.She replied and didn’t block me. Her reply was passive aggressive but I’m a bit like that according to me son. I’m just saying this to give a balanced view. I don’t particularly care if she knows I’m on here. What is she going to do about it? She can be mean as she likes as her opinion is hers and hers alone.

Derailing, please keep to the topic that the thread is about - Please read our rules and why they're important
I
She'll know who I am anyway after I posted the message I sent to her. And to be honest I don't care because I think she'd be very silly to do anything about it!

Good luck with the leak x
she won’t because it would involve the word tattle and she is scared of that.

You confuse me, I have expressed this previously, you give her the benefit of the doubt then change your mind. I never said she bullied me, and I feel you are pushing for screenshots, I am not encouraging you to disclose why you don’t like her, we are all here with the privacy of our accounts, sorry not sorry but you don’t add up to me, you make me feel something is off.

I love hurrah for gin!
Do you think because she’s so tiny, Wibble looks so big! I’m not trolling, it’s just how I see her post of them both. My niece is 9 months and she’s a big babba too.

Reactions: 3
Derailing, please keep to the topic that the thread is about - Please read our rules and why they're important
I

she won’t because it would involve the word tattle and she is scared of that.

You confuse me, I have expressed this previously, you give her the benefit of the doubt then change your mind. I never said she bullied me, and I feel you are pushing for screenshots, I am not encouraging you to disclose why you don’t like her, we are all here with the privacy of our accounts, sorry not sorry but you don’t add up to me, you make me feel something is off.
Nothing is off. I do like to have discussions about things and that might seem as though it’s the benefit of the doubt but really it’s just interesting to hear all sides.
I’m definitely 100% not pushing for screenshots in anyway at all. I think my whole view of Tattle is that if stays on Tattle then it’s not directly causing any problems for anyone. But I do understand that others don’t just keep it on Tattle.
The advice/ response I gave there was hypothetical, to your hypothetical scenario, not directly for you.
I have nothing personally against Rach really. I genuinely don’t like that she takes advantage of people whether it be financially or otherwise. I don’t like that Josh can seemingly still be a police officer and have underage drinking etc in the house (I find that offensive to tax payers everywhere.) Plus, I don’t like liars. That’s it.
Sorry I don’t mean to cause confusion by posting. I’ll step back 👍

He would be better off if she did still work part time, I reckon. Doesn’t she always say she feels guilty that she wasn’t there for Tallulah as a baby and small child as she went back to work? Yet Tallulah is the nicest, most kind-hearted and grateful of her three girls... So go figure.

IMO, she’s just creating another monster by obsessing over Wibble and not allowing him to progress normally. No doubt he will still be having tantrums at 7 too 🙄
With my first I had 2 years off work, now with my second I went back when she was 7 months and there’s such a difference with them! I could never leave my first she cried every time I left the room but my second is like bye ma 🤣

Reactions: 4
(my message from a year ago still hasnt been opened and read)
Honestly, this is absolutely outrageous! And yet somehow she manages to see all the 73568987652625 asking where she bought her crappy cardi or telling her how hilarious she is. Says everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.