Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizarnold

I’ve been thinking for the last few weeks that she may actually be ill. I’m getting Münchausen vibes..
That might explain why her Mum is very much a part of her life still. What Mum would allow their daughter to drag them through the mud at every given opportunity, yet still be such an active person in their lives?
Is her mum still in her life? I know her mother in law is and she seems to see her as mum? Must be hurtful to her actual mum but perhaps understandable

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Why did she post 'ad break. Coming up is a few stories Wibly and i filmed last week'......followed by her next post, 4 hours later of an ad, with Wilby, for Johnson's?? Am I being thick?? (Highly possible 🤣🤣)

Is it because she didn't post anything for 4 hours and therefore that's an 'ad break'?
She posted the AD break earlier, but the ads followed that at the same time? Now they've been reposted recently? Or am I imagining things?

I know this whole isolation, furloughed and now made redundant thing has got to me, but I didn't think I was going that mad!

Perfectlyimperfect

So cocaine Katy was called in to watch the kids because Joyce was birding and she fancied a sleep. Then to justify it, when no one asked her to, she goes into the whole ‘light’ story.
Rach there was no light was there? You just couldn’t be arsed with parenting today as well as recording *cough* ADS.
(Anyone lurking who believed that Katy came over to sort out the neighbour incident, don’t sign up. I’ll have to leave.)
Why is she called cocaine Katie? 😂 sounds interesting 😆

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She won’t because she wouldn’t be able to spend the income he generates 😂😂 Without Wilby’s wages they’d be broke. He’s covering what Joyce used to pay before he got demoted to admin.
Oh and she would never do another Troll post. She’d had her 6 months of poor me lies for content last year
Joyce 🤣 I can’t.......😂

2ofeach

VIP Member
When she filmed the man putting up the Blackpool sign in her living room obvs a piss take as Joyce can’t even hammer in a nail in case he breaks a nail is a complete dig /piss take of Joyce on a public platform. Never mind he has got his gifted plastic tat refillable hand gel bottle with his name on it to keep him sweet this week 😂.
Where are the details of this please as I know someone doing these lately and really promoting them on fb.