PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still a relative newbie so if this has already been discussed shoot me now!
Didn’t rach put a post on in 2017 condemning D&C police in their handling of a domestic abuse case.....
Surely that wouldn’t look good on Joyce
She did. She used to slag off his employers quite a few times including how they handled a complaint made against him. I don’t know if it’s ego, stupidity or both that made her think that was an OK thing to do on her social media platform. I’m surprised he didn’t get disciplined for breaching their social media policy. Though maybe he did 🤭

Reactions: 15
Even if she has bought the house - she’s never announced it, or done a thank you or anything of the sort. Which if she has bought it, and used the Gofundme money for the deposit, then surely she would want to thank everyone who donated and let everyone know it helped etc.

Reactions: 10
Even if she has bought the house - she’s never announced it, or done a thank you or anything of the sort. Which if she has bought it, and used the Gofundme money for the deposit, then surely she would want to thank everyone who donated and let everyone know it helped etc.
And then all the people who had donated would send her a thank you gift basket!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If your friend was really travelling on a bleeping boat because you’re a needy freak then wouldn’t you show the part of the text where all this was discussed? Because to me it just looks like she’s coming for a bog standard visit like a normal person

It’s all the drama tattle I just love it !!
I remember that post about her friend. Once again she always has to over egg the pudding she was never just a lovely girl who needed help. She was the nicest kindest funniest generous person who had ever walked the planet. Because if she’d been ordinary it would have been ok for the police to not do anything. Because domestic violence is a crime that needs looking into just like all crime. They were looking into it !!! Cause if they’d got it wrong it would just be what the established patriarchy would have been after. Rachaele stop making women into drama queens and making them look like weirdos and do something useful

Reactions: 7
Now she has put a photo up of said house from her window.

I would be fuming if I was away and my neighbour announced it to everyone on social media. Especially as many have figured out where she lives. Dear God, she really is a moron.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She’s really just identified where the person lives, she said the house could be empty...now all her followers know where the potentially empty house is 🤦🏼‍♀️. Does she really have 0 brain cells at all! I’d be furious if I was the person who lived there.

Can't she leave Joyce alone to enjoy his hobby (snigger) and whining that she's stuck at home with 6 kids, she gave birth to 4 of them🙄 that's what she's supposed to do and you are supposed to let the staff have time off Rach!

• Haha
  • Heart
What an absolute show she is. And a lazy cow.

Also can marks and Spencer please gift her some water so she can stop smacking her dry lips and mouth together and swallowing so hard 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She is impossibly infuriating.

Any genuine concerns or feeling like something isn't right, you call 101 so the emergency services can assess it.

You don't get your botox buddy to look through the windows and confirm there's furniture inside the house. That would not calm your mind.

If this is the real her, and for some reason I think she's showing herself, she needs to see her GP.

If she's not play acting, she needs to see a doctor. She's showing signs of OCD now, not just anxiety.

(I have diagnosed anxiety, I get that little things can cause ridiculous panic and thoughts that don't make much sense but the panic is very rare now I'm on antidepressants. The dreams are weird like 🤣)

Reactions: 10
I can't remember if I've already posted this, my memory has gone to pot. Anyway I had a friend just like her, sat on the sofa all day and made her husband do everything. I'd sometimes see him sat in the town centre trying to avoid going home. He wasn't allowed any outside interests of his own and would get screamed at. It was worst when she would offer me food and then yell at him to cook it. Anyway one day he upped and left, he had been having an affair and I was so happy for him that he went on to find true happiness after being beaten down for so long. I know Joyce is a complete dick and deserves it all but she has definitely created a vacancy and the amount of piss taking she does, and treating him like a servant, cook, cleaner etc, he will get fed up of it one day. Will she still be like this when Wilbert is at school/grown up etc? Will she still be on insta by then? But no matter how much of a bleep Joyce is, there's only so much he will take.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Instead of pandering to her and making out it’s cute, funny, quirky, normal and “why I love you”, someone needs to tell the dense witch that it’s none of her bleeping business what happens in the house across the street. She certainly has no right to identify the property or even discuss it. She admitted she doesn’t even know who lives there so why the duck is she obsessing over it?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't remember if I've already posted this, my memory has gone to pot. Anyway I had a friend just like her, sat on the sofa all day and made her husband do everything. I'd sometimes see him sat in the town centre trying to avoid going home. He wasn't allowed any outside interests of his own and would get screamed at. It was worst when she would offer me food and then yell at him to cook it. Anyway one day he upped and left, he had been having an affair and I was so happy for him that he went on to find true happiness after being beaten down for so long. I know Joyce is a complete dick and deserves it all but she has definitely created a vacancy and the amount of piss taking she does, and treating him like a servant, cook, cleaner etc, he will get fed up of it one day. Will she still be like this when Wilbert is at school/grown up etc? Will she still be on insta by then? But no matter how much of a bleep Joyce is, there's only so much he will take.
I totally agree.
He's done it before and he will do it again. Remember those stories just before lockdown where she actually sat in the barber shop with Wilby as Joyce got his short back and sides?

MAN : NEED HAIRCUT

Most wives - OK see you later
Nervous wives - ill ride with you and take baby for a stroll while you get sorted
Rach - I will sit 6 feet away with a wriggly baby and snort and tit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I totally agree.
He's done it before and he will do it again. Remember those stories just before lockdown where she actually sat in the barber shop with Wilby as Joyce got his short back and sides?

MAN : NEED HAIRCUT

Most wives - OK see you later
Nervous wives - ill ride with you and take baby for a stroll while you get sorted
Rach - I will sit 6 feet away with a wriggly baby and snort and tit
The lazy cow I'm on about even went to stay with my husband and his ex, long before we met. Had left the kids with her husband for a much needed break🙄
I think Rach has to go everywhere with him except for the birding, she went with him to Cardiff to pick up one of the boys ages ago, makes me wonder if they're joined at the hip? Or its more to do with the fact that if she leaves him unattended too long, he will find someone else. The insecurity isn't cute at all.

Reactions: 13
She was 100% lying about the friend coming over because she was worried about the neighbours as well. Because above the friends message saying I'm on way over or something like that it said "today" so the last message rach sent her wasnt today. Yet it was today when she realised that the neighbours light wasnt on. And then she started talking about baked beans. So if she was that worried why did she leave it an entire day to head over?

It's made me wonder if I only noticed because I read here. Wonder if there are fans that notice or do they skip by oblivious. Cant believe I used to fall for this crap!

I think surely even the most diehard PTWM fans are suspicious about how many people seemingly adore her and would drop everything to do the tiniest thing for her. That’s one of the things that got me when I was a “fan” of hers.

Reactions: 12
Instead of pandering to her and making out it’s cute, funny, quirky, normal and “why I love you”, someone needs to tell the dense witch that it’s none of her bleeping business what happens in the house across the street. She certainly has no right to identify the property or even discuss it. She admitted she doesn’t even know who lives there so why the duck is she obsessing over it?
You’d think she would be aware of privacy and safeguarding married to police and with all the warriors she’s rescued! Maybe one lives there and needs to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.