PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s at that stage where he should be pulling everything down and everything needs to go up high. Even that guitar on the fireplace, that would be broken and in half if that was any of my kids at that age. My friend has a baby the same age as Willy. He’s into EVERYTHING! She’s had to baby proof the whole living room during lockdown and has turned it into a baby soft play.

I agree I don’t think there is anything wrong with him developmentally .. just a case of lazy parents! He’s definitely not moving or she would post it daily for content! ‘Oh look what he’s done now, broken this/damaged that’ it would be some huge drama I'm sure!

Reactions: 11
He’s at that stage where he should be pulling everything down and everything needs to go up high. Even that guitar on the fireplace, that would be broken and in half if that was any of my kids at that age. My friend has a baby the same age as Willy. He’s into EVERYTHING! She’s had to baby proof the whole living room during lockdown and has turned it into a baby soft play.

I agree I don’t think there is anything wrong with him developmentally .. just a case of lazy parents! He’s definitely not moving or she would post it daily for content! ‘Oh look what he’s done now, broken this/damaged that’ it would be some huge drama I'm sure!
And she’d be on the beg for safety stuff for him. Hasn’t done that yet- probably a big ad campaign coming...
‘When I was a baby my negligent mother and adulterer father didn’t baby proof anything and I ate a plug and electrocuted myself whilst simultaneously slamming my fingers in a drawer and pulling a bookcase over on myself. Everyone vomited & sobbed horrifically and I made a promise to myself that I would always baby proof things so my children wouldn’t have to go through the emotional trauma I did. I still remember it vividly even though I was only 12mths old’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont know any other baby who would happily lay there while getting their nails cut! Do you reckon he's dosed up on nurophen to knock him out slightly? 😂
My 18 month old LOVES having his nails done. He lays across my lap in a daze 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@FridaK stop giving them ideas, she’ll be on the phone to Gleam next trying to get him on their books :rolleyes:
She won’t because she wouldn’t be able to spend the income he generates 😂😂 Without Wilby’s wages they’d be broke. He’s covering what Joyce used to pay before he got demoted to admin.
Oh and she would never do another Troll post. She’d had her 6 months of poor me lies for content last year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She won’t because she wouldn’t be able to spend the income he generates 😂😂 Without Wilby’s wages they’d be broke. He’s covering what Joyce used to pay before he got demoted to admin.
Oh and she would never do another Troll post. She’d had her 6 months of poor me lies for content last year
Joyce 🤣 I can’t.......😂

It’s confirmed, she does not want tattle mentioned, even when tattle is mentioned by a simple T and a nice kind comment!
My friend has just sent me this and told me she is blocked.
She's a bit trigger happy with her blocking finger isn't she 😂 absolutely nothing wrong with that comment, she's obviously blocking genuine followers because she's so paranoid about "being trolled" (aka her huns finding out the truth about her). Be careful Raychaellleee, otherwise your blocked list will be longer than your followers 🤣

She's a bit trigger happy with her blocking finger isn't she 😂 absolutely nothing wrong with that comment, she's obviously blocking genuine followers because she's so paranoid about "being trolled" (aka her huns finding out the truth about her). Be careful Raychaellleee, otherwise your blocked list will be longer than your followers 🤣
Tbh I reckon her block list IS bigger than her followers 😂 shes paranoid and that's her own fault. Shes a psycho

28 comments and 913 likes after almost 24 hours for her washing ad....literally her lowest engagement post EVER. I bet she's seething 😂😂😂
Joy of clean have made an epic mistake there haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In all fairness, when you click on the thread link here, she has this glorious intro write up. I wouldn’t send people here in a hurry either. Absolutely savage 😂😂😂
She really dropped a bollock last year when she filmed a snotty, bawling rant about the awful trolls from Tattle who were wishing her baby dead (they weren't) and holding polls on how long it would be before Betsy was knocked up (they weren't). She claimed she couldn't leave the house without Josh, while sitting in her car without Josh, she even saved it to her highlights for a while. Until she realised that all she had done was send people over here, either to snoop or defend her, once here they started reading the threads and thinking the trolls actually had some valid points she had lost them. The highlight was deleted and Tattle has never been mentioned by name again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In all fairness, when you click on the thread link here, she has this glorious intro write up. I wouldn’t send people here in a hurry either. Absolutely savage 😂😂😂
That was me 😂

(Well, about 80% me, admin changed the intro a bit 👍🏻)

Haha, I didn't realise it was up! Thanks admin and I hope all my favourite trolls like it 😂👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That was me 😂

(Well, about 80% me, admin changed the intro a bit 👍🏻)

Haha, I didn't realise it was up! Thanks admin and I hope all my favourite trolls like it 😂👍🏻
Well done. I especially like the suspense at the end with ‘still waiting ... 👀👀😂. bleeping hell, Imagine that being your CV for the last 6 years 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the actual duck are her latest stories about?! How can she talk so much about absolutely duck all?!

Is she on glue?!

Most people would just say 'I had a rough night so I went back to sleep for a bit' not her, she's been rambling on for about 2 bleeping hours about the house across the road.

They've probably moved out because of the amount of racket your chavvy family and your farm make you daft cow, plus the fact you stare at their house every night like some kind of deranged weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the actual duck are her latest stories about?! How can she talk so much about absolutely duck all?!

Is she on glue?!

Most people would just say 'I had a rough night so I went back to sleep for a bit' not her, she's been rambling on for about 2 bleeping hours about the house across the road.

They've probably moved out because of the amount of racket your chavvy family and your farm make you daft cow, plus the fact you stare at their house every night like some kind of deranged weirdo.
Did u get to the bit about the beans?! 😳 the duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice to see (hear) Issac in the background, I thought the poor wee sod had been packed away with the trampoline.
THEY DON’T FEATURE THE BOYS ON SOCIAL MEDIA DON’T YOU KNOW???

With the exception of
• Flash Ads
• Brief appearances on Regatta ads
• Lies about cleaning headstones
• Embellished stories about helmets and hospital trips

Feel free to add to this list as appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m really late to the show here but how much did she actually raise by ppl donating to her PayPal? Do we know?
I thought she was a nice person!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really late to the show here but how much did she actually raise by ppl donating to her PayPal? Do we know?
I thought she was a nice person!
She has never provided a financial summary so it's unclear. If you ask her anything about it at all, however nicely,she will block you. At the time though she had easily 250k+ followers I think so it would only have taken a fairly small % of people only donating £1 or similar for it to be a sizeble sum.

There have also been a few GoFundMe's that have never been mentioned again I think? Others will know more.

Reactions: 5
THEY DON’T FEATURE THE BOYS ON SOCIAL MEDIA DON’T YOU KNOW???

With the exception of
• Flash Ads
• Brief appearances on Regatta ads
• Lies about cleaning headstones
• Embellished stories about helmets and hospital trips

Feel free to add to this list as appropriate
Berating them for having accidents and making R worry about them.
Berating them for dropping a plate while carrying it with broken fingers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.