PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew who that was in her garden, there was no genuine surprise seeing him and very quickly she said he was “working next door”. You could tell by her face she was playing to the camera with that one.
She gets anxious and can't sleep over a neighbours light not being on, but showed no anxiety that a random man was climbing over in her garden.

If I saw some random bloke appear in my garden I'd be freaking out. She is full of tit.

Also, why has she reposted the Johnsons ads in the last 5 minutes?

Reactions: 10
That wasn’t my intention at all. You can post anything you like on here, but I personally find the criticism of the breastfeeding unfair. That’s my opinion, I’m not saying it’s right or wrong. We’re all free to air our views and I apologise if it feels like I was trying to shut you down. I wasn’t.

Absolutely 100% normal for a breastfed baby of his age who’s overtired. They prat about, especially when they’re overstimulated. He was in a brightly lit room with his mum talking when what he wanted/needed was to be in peaceful, appropriately lit surroundings so he could feed undisturbed.
If thats the case then fair enough, but its incredibly selfish of her to do these "ads" when her child is tired and needs to wind down. I dont think its professional atall. I wouldnt help a customer at work whilst feeding my baby at the same time.

Reactions: 8
Also, why has she reposted the Johnsons ads in the last 5 minutes?
Why did she post 'ad break. Coming up is a few stories Wibly and i filmed last week'......followed by her next post, 4 hours later of an ad, with Wilby, for Johnson's?? Am I being thick?? (Highly possible 🤣🤣)

Is it because she didn't post anything for 4 hours and therefore that's an 'ad break'?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she post 'ad break. Coming up is a few stories Wibly and i filmed last week'......followed by her next post, 4 hours later of an ad, with Wilby, for Johnson's?? Am I being thick?? (Highly possible 🤣🤣)

Is it because she didn't post anything for 4 hours and therefore that's an 'ad break'?
She posted the AD break earlier, but the ads followed that at the same time? Now they've been reposted recently? Or am I imagining things?

I know this whole isolation, furloughed and now made redundant thing has got to me, but I didn't think I was going that mad!

Oh behave, of course she was working from the age of 13. Don't you remember that her mother abandoned her and left her to fend for herself? She had to get herself a full time job (in between going to school, being drugged and getting thrush) just to make sure that no future babies of hers would ever have to participate in child labour!
Hahah well she sucks keeping that promise with be kind working 10 hour shifts every Sunday 😂🙄

Com
Perfectly naturally. I breastfed myself. It was a joke (although wouldn't put it past her!)

I give up participating with these threads 🤣

Havent posted in a while after getting told off by posters for being too serious, not having banter, which apparently is what this thread is for?! and accused of knowing them personally so take it offline.

And then when I try have banter / make a joke, I'm also wrong. Ffs man 🤦🏼‍♀️ I give up.
completley agree. This used to be a nice thread to be on, where we could say what we felt and not feel scared to do that. Recently there’s always some goody two shoes piping up ready to tell you off because they know best. I’m sensitive at the moment due to the nature of my work the last few months and I know I take things to heart to much. But when you know you are just trying to have a bit of a laugh and would never be a nasty person it’s really upsetting when someone tries to make you feel like crap 😕
I have a sense of humour like yours, and found your comment funny. If I hadn’t I would just scroll past like I do so much else on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
How the duck can someone with 6 kids afford a £165 cardigan?
My mums had a tit few weeks at work n knew she would love this clicked on erm that’s her Christmas and birthdays for 2 years 😂 I literally thought the price was wrong Wilby always has new stuff Iv never seen any clothes for any of the others apart from the odd gifted for the girls I’d be ashamed !

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why does she always share private and personal messages to the world. Keep it bloody private. I'm sure if betsy wanted it to be public she would have storied it and tagged rach in it..or put a comment on her public forum 😂 a text message is private for a reason you dim wit.
We dont need to know that your daughter is asking for one on one time with her mother 🤦‍♀️
Quality content

Reactions: 13
Why does she always share private and personal messages to the world. Keep it bloody private. I'm sure if betsy wanted it to be public she would have storied it and tagged rach in it..or put a comment on her public forum 😂 a text message is private for a reason you dim wit.
We dont need to know that your daughter is asking for one on one time with her mother 🤦‍♀️
Quality content
I bet Seb would get a wholly different response if he asked the same of Josh.

“Oh sorry, Seb, dad’s working full time and also Wibble might need him.”

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Observations about the johnsons ad
I would say that as it was an ad about baby products they would have requested that Wilby was in it? Every time she picks him up in any form of cuddle he seem to want to feed. Why is that? I’d be a bit fed up if that was me and try to wean him off the habit. cos that’s what it is cos he eats a varied diet so can’t be hungry.
And she very knowledgeably informed us that babies skins and Scalps are much thinner and softer Than grown ups. So why then did she allow her stupid husband to go at Wilbys the other week with men’s hair clippers ??
The whole thing was crap badly filmed she looked crap and Would do anything but encourage me to buy the products.

Nothing yet
I messaged them too no reply either

Reactions: 17
Cradle cap is usually more of a concern in younger babies, 0-5 months maybe? And even then its just an aesthetic thing, its not harmful innately, just a backlog of dead skin which is easily gently combed out as the hair grows. If you don't faff with it, it's fine.

So I'm not sure why an almost 1 year old who never had cradle cap is being used for this terrible ad.

Also I was gifted a lot of Johnsons stuff for my little boy 5 years ago, and I couldn't use it because it made his eczema 300,000% (Queen R exaggeration) times worse. But yeah it can't be gentle on sensitive skin, instant flare ups. It smells lovely but couldnt use it.

Reactions: 13
Perfectly naturally. I breastfed myself. It was a joke (although wouldn't put it past her!)

I give up participating with these threads 🤣

Havent posted in a while after getting told off by posters for being too serious, not having banter, which apparently is what this thread is for?! and accused of knowing them personally so take it offline.

And then when I try have banter / make a joke, I'm also wrong. Ffs man 🤦🏼‍♀️ I give up.
Completely agree with you. There’s a few posters on this thread that try to rule the roost 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
I was in her local M&S food hall and spent enough that I was offered some of that little life tat or whatever it’s called. I thought of you all as I gleefully refused it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cradle cap is usually more of a concern in younger babies, 0-5 months maybe? And even then its just an aesthetic thing, its not harmful innately, just a backlog of dead skin which is easily gently combed out as the hair grows. If you don't faff with it, it's fine.

So I'm not sure why an almost 1 year old who never had cradle cap is being used for this terrible ad.

Also I was gifted a lot of Johnsons stuff for my little boy 5 years ago, and I couldn't use it because it made his eczema 300,000% (Queen R exaggeration) times worse. But yeah it can't be gentle on sensitive skin, instant flare ups. It smells lovely but couldnt use it.
My 4 year old has a wonderful mop of hair, but also the odd patch of cradle cap,,as did my daughter when she was younger. I just wash and brush occasionally and now pretty much gone. Better that than a tit load of chemicals on it surely 🤷‍♀️

Exactly what I think! If he did have cradle cap you know we would have all heard about it at the time. She would have been calling him Flaky Fred or Dandruff David! Super bleeping weird for her to be pulling this story out her arse right now but then again not that weird as it is Rachaele we are talking about and a stubbed toe from 1998 could easily be a 5 paragraph post. What is next?! Nappy cream for Betsy and Seb?! She gets more shameless by the day. With children in particular (your own children no less!) I don’t think I could sleep at night knowing I’ve said a product is brilliant for babies when I’ve never even used it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.