Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I don't think I saw anything about Seb and his options, whereas when it was Betsy's turn to choose there was a long essay post about it and how Rachaeaeaele had struggled in school so she wasn't putting any pressure on Betsy to take certain things. Seb got nothing as far as I can remember?
Maybe it was just generic but I’m sure she tried to talk him out of doing something education and said he should be a chef or something?

Reactions: 2

Alc81

Off topic and not sure if anyone’s covered it before, but what happened between PTWM And mother of all adventures. PTWM always had her back etc and I’ve not noticed anything between them in ages so had a look and PTWM is no life following jade

FridaK

VIP Member
I don’t recall ever commenting on any of your posts before? And I often do scroll on past, on certain topics I can’t. I certainly haven’t constantly singled you out though.
I think it’s meant for me. Okay everyone has their own humour, I just didn’t think the mental image of an eight year old child and adult both being breastfed outside a school gate was appropriate. But I’m not moderating 👍 I was just being sensible. I’ll scroll next time

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Has the trampoline totally gone? I noticed her hen stories this morning were firmly wedged at the other side of the garden...

God sake rach, can your almost 11month old really not go the length it takes without having your tit shoved in his mouth. I bottlefed to im not clued up about breastfeeding but surely at this age he wouldnt need tit as much as he does. Does he not drink water if he is thirsty? He gets fed plenty of food albeit absolute crap food but still..
My kids at that age had a bottle in the morning and before bed, sometimes one in the afternoon but it wouldnt be a big bottle
My babe is around 2 or 3 days younger than W and she still demand feeds. She has a bit of water but if she is thirsts she goes for milk xxx

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Basically Rach said ‘Ooh, she says she wants to go to Uni JOOOOOSSSSHHH’ and then Betsy tried to make a joke out of it.
It was a bit of brief speculation about the future 😂.
Hopefully Rach will be medicated for her manic episodes before any big choices have to be made 😉.
😂

CarterSxo

I’ve been thinking for the last few weeks that she may actually be ill. I’m getting Münchausen vibes..
That might explain why her Mum is very much a part of her life still. What Mum would allow their daughter to drag them through the mud at every given opportunity, yet still be such an active person in their lives?

Lori J

She's got to have had fillers or something done, her whole face is so different !

I was also thinking about the teeth/brace situation as someone mentioned them not looking as if she brushes them on the M&S #ad. I saw my god daughter the other day, she was supposed to have had her braces off at the end of March, due to covid the app got cancelled and she has only now been rebooked for the end of September. Wonder if that's why R's stick out at such a funny angle if her appointments also got cancelled. There wasn't anything wrong with her appearance before so really dont know why she's doing all this to herself.
I think there will be a lot more ( and very expensive work) on here teeth in the near future. My daughter (as an adult) has braces similar to PTWM to align her teeth that she’d been unhappy about. Once the brace was off for good, she then had the cosmetic work , it’s like a composite resin ( I may have got the terminology wrong !) it makes your teeth look perfect in shape and colour and looks rather like you’ve had veneers except it’s your own teeth. The whole process is quite time consuming from start to finish and can take up to a couple of years from brace fittings etc. It cost my daughter a few thousand pounds but the results were so worth it for her and a real boost to her confidence. I feel this is the reason why PTWM smiles so much more showing her teeth than before she had the brace as in time and once all the cosmetic work is done, there will be a huge post and ad campaign with the dental company.

I didn’t actually know what about fabric conditioner and towels! I don’t currently use any but only because I ran out ages ago and never really noticed much difference so didn’t buy any after that. I used to always use it religiously

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
They are great. Washing dries much quicker as it's not weighed down by soap residue. Whites I sometimes throw a pod in aswell (m&s normally as I get staff discount) but only if the whites need extra help. I got them initially because I have Eczema and Psoriasis so it's much kinder on my skin, and the environment. X
Thanks, I've been thinking about getting one for the past 2 years. I got a load of smol capsules to use up but I think I will invest in one as washing that dries quicker sounds very good to me

TrulyScrumptious

Can anyone give me a quick explanation on the light in window story haven't been on her stories for a few days and I'm lost