PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah your right.....I just don’t like to see that everyone starts with bad intentions. I was sucked in and thought she was amazing, I came here around February time when I googled her to see if I could find out what had happened with regards to the boys....
And wow my eyes were opened.
just glad I never bought the book.....
Oh and I wasn’t a hun, I never commented, I just supported what she did with regards to the dv i didn’t even follow her on Instagram, just Facebook, it was once I came here, went to insta my eyes were opened
Even if you were a fully paid up hun member, it wouldn’t matter because you’ve got enough critical thinking and self awareness in you to see that actually all was not how it seemed. Plus you engage in conversations about how damaging this industry can be 👍

Reactions: 9
What song?? Has a post been deleted?
Ashanti- Baby

Oh look another post of Josh cutting Wilby’s nails. Absolutely riveting content Rach, top-notch. Not something we’ve seen eleventy billion times already 😴

She literally has nothing interesting to post at all does she? And I think the fact she’s posting the same boring shite over and over again proves Wilby isn’t moving at all yet or else we’d be seeing endless videos of him on the go.

Reactions: 14
Wonder what rach has to say about GCSEs been downgraded by a third this year as the government thinks teachers are over predicting.
oh yeah that’s right.....you don’t need an education

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The look on Josh's face at the end of that nail clipping video! If looks could kill eh 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just re
Ashanti- Baby

Oh look another post of Josh cutting Wilby’s nails. Absolutely riveting content Rach, top-notch. Not something we’ve seen eleventy billion times already 😴

She literally has nothing interesting to post at all does she? And I think the fact she’s posting the same boring shite over and over again proves Wilby isn’t moving at all yet or else we’d be seeing endless videos of him on the go.
He’s just plonked there, no fighting to get down at all.. I don’t know about any of you but when my children were babies that age they would be kicking off like hell at me doing that to them, especially like that... it would practically take two of us or I’d have to make a song and dance about it!

just re read the period post, it’s sooooooo cringe! You have ‘period pants’ on display in the bathroom? Really Dominic, really?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wilby definitely isn't moving very far (if at all)...all babies are different, he will in his own time. But to lie and say he's bum shuffling and to film, rather than take him swiftly away from the light wires the other day is just bizarre.
She hasn't even baby proofed her house after the fire light incident.... Probably didn't get any freebies when she posted a while back of stuff she'd initially bought.
Also, from her latest #joyofclean ad, advising to make sure the box and bottles were closed properly and out of reach.....yeah right, I'm going to take safety advice from her 🤦‍♀️. Can't even safeguard the privacy and safety of her children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That look has been seen quite a lot lately, I think he's sick of her recording every mundane moment of their lives!
Wouldn't you be? Imagine a day in the life! "What are you doing babe?" "Oh I'm just going to pick up the dog tit in the garden" "Hang on, let me get my phone, I'll pop it on my stories" 🤦

• Haha
He doesn’t even look like he’s attempting to hold his own body weight up? He’ll be one next month :/

AC5AC83E-AF61-466A-9715-3335816F03C8.jpeg

• Sad
Txt exchange between me and my other half....I’m turning into Rachel!!!
I’m furloughed til September btw I’m not normally at home....and an afternoon sleep is my treat, it’s a running joke between myself, my friends, family and work colleagues x

Attachments

• Haha
My son was a late-ish walker, he was 14 months when he finally got the hang of it (he had rubbish balance 🤣) but at 10 months he was flying around the house on his hands and knees and starting to pull up on the furniture.

I just went back and checked photos and videos of him to double check.

You're all correct, Wilbur does seem to be very passive and not moving as much as he should be 😔

Screenshot_20200701-122920_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 8
My son was a late-ish walker, he was 14 months when he finally got the hang of it (he had rubbish balance 🤣) but at 10 months he was flying around the house on his hands and knees and starting to pull up on the furniture.

I just went back and checked photos and videos of him to double check.

You're all correct, Wilbur does seem to be very passive and not moving as much as he should be 😔

View attachment 168925
Mine didn't crawl until she was 10 months but she'd been rolling since about 4 months and could get where she wanted to be by rolling across the room so clearly didn't see the point 🤣 funny how Wibbly apparently crawled to help himself to a firelighter, but she's never showed him even trying to crawl.

• Heart
Wibble is a lazy lazy baby thanks to the bleep that is Rachaeeeeeeel Hamhock.

he’s not delayed, he’s just not encouraged.

also I’m trying to troll @joyofclean about what a wanker she is and they have their comments off. Take it you got there before me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.