PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23 comments and 729 likes after 6 hours for the washing post.....
Is anyone else loving how low it is.
Her worst ad yet 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The relationships who feel the need to overly share and publically state their love for each other at any opportunity are always the ones who have cracks and issues behind doors.
God she pisses all over anyone to make her mark on Josh when they just comment on his page 😂
I had a colleague like this who was so openly unhappy in her relationship, constantly arguing with her husband and telling everyone how awful he is. On Facebook it was all my wonderful husband blah blah blah. There are divorced now! But goes to show that what people put on line isn’t always the true picture.
Anyway I think J is gross. I find him a bit asexual if you know what I mean. And my husband is way fitter than him so he is safe from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought she supported small businesses? Yet she will advertise any old crap , Nivea/Bold etc

I also find it hilarious that she won’t mention this site again like last time. Clearly lots to hide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a colleague like this who was so openly unhappy in her relationship, constantly arguing with her husband and telling everyone how awful he is. On Facebook it was all my wonderful husband blah blah blah. There are divorced now! But goes to show that what people put on line isn’t always the true picture.
Anyway I think J is gross. I find him a bit asexual if you know what I mean. And my husband is way fitter than him so he is safe from me!
Well I think you should share a topless picture of him with us, then when we get fanny flutters you can either lap it up or come after us and block us 😂

I thought she supported small businesses? Yet she will advertise any old crap , Nivea/Bold etc

I also find it hilarious that she won’t mention this site again like last time. Clearly lots to hide 😂
It must really piss her off that she knows mentioning Tattle won’t work in her favour

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are the type to have join facebook accounts 😂😂😂
Oh my god. Joint Facebook accounts 😂. They were the absolute worst. I think these two are co dependent because they pissed off that many people in the local area, they have no choice but to rely on each other. Constantly trying to prove to all it was worth it. It’s typical small town mentality.
Josh repulses me, I have to practically skip most of the stories he is in. He is a whining nag, with the added bonus of being sleazy. What a guy 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I think you should share a topless picture of him with us, then when we get fanny flutters you can either lap it up or come after us and block us 😂

It must really piss her off that she knows mentioning Tattle won’t work in her favour
I bet she was foaming at the mouth and pacing the floor when it backfired last time. I can imagine her stomping her feet like a spoilt brat when it didnt work last year 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we've been in lockdown etc, but can anyone remember her taking Wilbert to any baby groups before? I honestly can't remember her ever mentioning it.

Reactions: 9
Only jist catching up after a housework day.

Why has she put them beads and comfort in them pods are 3 in 1?

I despise them bead they are so bad for aqualife,they go in the water system and end up in ecosystem killing fish i dont know how they are actually still being sold with microplastic being cut down and stopped.whats the point of them anyeay comfor does the same

2 pods for 1 washload erm why? They have all they need in 1

I know shes being paid to get us to buy them but i wouldnt get "sold" into buying them that i need spend all that to get nice smelling clothes or 2 of them,they are expensive. What i look for is something thats easy only need buy 1 thing

And big selling point DOES NOT KILL AQUALIFE

Reactions: 13

She only supports small businesses when they're sending her freebies.

Reactions: 12
She only supports small businesses when they're sending her freebies.
I agree. She promotes the big companies because that's where the big ££££ is.
She would literally sell a bag of dog tit if a company paid her hundreds to do it. That's why I'm surprised she still hasnt taken up the offer for that diet crap she was approached to do just after wibble was born

Reactions: 8
Does KDIL do many ads? I don’t follow her so not sure. She has sooooo many more followers than rachaele. I bet it drives her mad!!!
the only ad I’ve seen KDIL do was for a cheesecake company that was local to her.... actually I don’t think it was an AD, she was just bigging them up because of how beautiful they were!

oh my gosh so today had a really bad day, Went mad at the kids as I was doing the housework to go under their beds and wardrobes, after only these last couple of weeks have sorted them out, and organised, to findclothes being shoved back in all creased, then under the beds just things being shoved down them etc when they have baskets etc to put them in - and then don’t get me started with the understairs cupboard! THEN my hoover broke so I launched it out my front door 😩... off topic I know but thought I’d share that 😂

so caught up on PTWM stories On laundry, and then Mrs Hinchs where she literally showed people how to clean their washing machine haaaaa... so then I thought my washing machine needs a good clean.. so did just that 😩.. I think I maybe need to finish this wine and go to bed, tomorrow’s another all day and all that!

i Shop in ALDI, cheap and cheerful and I buy my laundry products from there too and smell fresh and lovely.. there really is no need for all them products for 1 Wash load of 1 set of bedding, I despair!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I find him slightly sinister. She's awful, I'm not denying that. The toenails and the hair clipping is weird and controlling in a small way. My teenagers would never stand for me doing their toenails (and posting it on the gram!).
Maybe 'controlling' is the wrong word and too harsh. There's just 'something'. I can't put my finger on it. She's oddly possesive of him. Jeez I'd sell my OH at times for a tub of Bold 3in1 🤣
Yeah I guess we all pick up on different things! I think he’s harmless. He sort of reminds me of Lurch from The Addams Family, just walking around moody and expressionless being a maid for everyone 😂

The nail clipping doesn’t really bother me cause I’m a clipper myself (unhealthy fear of worms 😂) But that said, I wouldn’t let my partner trim my toes, and I won’t be doing my kids once they can do their own!

Don’t get my wrong I don’t feel sorry for Josh, I think he made his bed when he chose this life, but to me he looks absolutely drained and downtrodden.
I can only imagine what a mental tit storm even one day in that house is like..

Haha same! I’d give mine away with a tub of Bold thrown in!

• Haha
She would literally sell a bag of dog tit if a company paid her hundreds to do it. That's why I'm surprised she still hasnt taken up the offer for that diet crap she was approached to do just after wibble was born
Probably didn’t happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shall we do a whip round and get a hundred quid together and see if she’ll do it? 😂 just send it all straight to my bank account yeah....... 😝😝😝

• Haha
23 comments and 729 likes after 6 hours for the washing post.....
Is anyone else loving how low it is.
Her worst ad yet 👍👍👍
Because they all know she's a lazy witch, she doesn't do the washing. She never finished the "Flash fitness ads" and the ones she did, my 3 year old could have done better!!

Because they all know she's a lazy witch, she doesn't do the washing. She never finished the "Flash fitness ads" and the ones she did, my 3 year old could have done better!!
Billie faiers has been advertising how to mop the floor with her flash mop today, wonder if that’s Rach’s next ad. Even though she isn’t doing ads after Xmas remember

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.