PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm seriously concerned about her mental health. I think this is why Josh doesn't leave her alone.

Reactions: 11
So now shes circled a completely pitch black photo 🤔
And wondering around outside in the dark at 3.30am in her Pjs??
Weird as duck
It’s bizarre, she’s displaying some very strange behaviour, if this is this all for content for IG she needs to have a word with herself .

Reactions: 9
I havent been able to watch the stories since she started the rambling in the bedroom for hours and having to constantly stop/start the video, I dont even know why she does that as no one else I follow seems to do it?! From what I read here its probably for the best I havent watched them, sounds like a bad film when you read back on what she has done!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure we've got a scream mask in the loft, any of you huns want to paypal me the money for a train down from Scotland? I'll quite happily go and stand on her driveway at 2am in the morning wearing it.
Lol this would make my month 😂.

she would be straight on her stories taking half an hour trying to describe what had happened while vomiting horrifically.

having said that you would also no doubt want to vomit horrifically after seeing her muff and saggy baps through The window

• Haha
I havent been able to watch the stories since she started the rambling in the bedroom for hours and having to constantly stop/start the video, I dont even know why she does that as no one else I follow seems to do it?!
She keeps turning a filter on

Omg bore off with the re sharing of your bleeping story!!!!
We get that you like to prove people are talking about you but seriously.... 3 days straight now you have banged on about absolute twit waffle. Its boring/your boring 😴😴🤚

She was putting the bins out.
I think they're just so desperate for attention they'll write any old bollocks to get a reply off Rachellio
Firstly I thought she was highly anxious and wouldn’t cope walking across her landing at night let alone outside the house on her own?! Secondly she had pjs on .. I thought she slept naked .. well that’s what she said the other night .. can’t keep up. Oh and by the way Rach .. there was no light on in that photo 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Makes me wonder if she stops a few of her family members seeing her stories because surely if any of them were seeing them, they would have had a word by now. I wonder how many hours of screen time she clocks up each week, it must be horrific 😱 I am so glad I am not watching all her crap, the descriptions from you guys are way more entertaining 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow I haven’t been really online the last few days and every time I clicked into her stories and saw the amount of them I clicked right out as there is only so much of her I can take daily. Also came on here to 30+ pages more since last time I checked so I am intrigued what she’s been up to 😅 although the round up by @You can't hide now indicates she’s lost the plot now completely..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omfg absolutely no one gives a tit if your light is on or off at night, sweet Jesus these women need a life.

I leave our light on because when someone gets up in the night for a wee/drink they don’t fall down the bloody stairs 🙄

• Haha
Omfg absolutely no one gives a tit if your light is on or off at night, sweet Jesus these women need a life.

I leave our light on because when someone gets up in the night for a wee/drink they don’t fall down the bloody stairs 🙄
Same. I leave my babies light on so I can see him if I need to go in lol and my oldest likes his lamp on. That's it.
I used to leave my landing light on due to my anxiety but I dont do that anymore

Reactions: 4
We leave our bathroom light on, always have, even when the kids aren’t here the bathroom light is on, just something I’ve always done for them and now I’m so used to it I can’t sleep in the pitch black, we all hate going abroad because if you put the bathroom light on the fan kicks in.......so I take a small lamp 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.