PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS just read the period post. Yes I’m sure the sentiment is there but why does everything always come down to R’s vagina. I’ve got trouble visions now 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title - ‘M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she posting a song about someone high on drugs stalking someone else’s girlfriend on a video of her husband and baby son?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of my friends and neighbours did the same I wanted to post about here and what's she like too but just didn't know how to word it especially on a post about period poverty and shame as I'm hoping they just shared it because of the message behind all the me me me bs

On a positive however I am actually enjoying the chicken posts and it's clear to see that is genuine in her love for animals etc.

T has genuine love that should read. Cracked phone screen doesn't make for easy typing, 😂 🤦‍♀️... Anyone want to donate to me to get it fixed 😜 I'll make you a socially distanced brew and direct you to my nearest beach!
I’m getting my mum and daughter in the car now, it’s gonna be epic. Have you got a drippy husband who wonders round half naked or dressed in girls leggings though?

• Haha
FFS just read the period post. Yes I’m sure the sentiment is there but why does everything always come down to R’s vagina. I’ve got trouble visions now 🤢
Ok, so R fanny is on topic. So I want to dedicate this to her lady bits. But before I do, I want to make clear this is banter and for a bit of fun.
My best friend at the time and myself got pissed and talked about being attracted to the same sex, we decided to have a go.... turns out it was not for either one of us, not our cup of tea....
So when her fanny comes into content, it actually makes me gag. I scroll on the quickest that I can.
No offence to ladies loving ladies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she posting a song about someone high on drugs stalking someone else’s girlfriend on a video of her husband and baby son?
Because shes thick as tit and just goes on what "sounds" good... she hasnt got the brain capacity to think any further into things like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So ladies if you didn’t already know where she lives after her many posts about it, just message josh and say you want to send her something. He will provide 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Why did her and her family get a box of stuff and a card.? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
Why did her and her family get a box of stuff and a card.? I don’t get it.
Notice how she didnt paw everything and chuck it about because she wanted to keep it this time 😂
Although her tone of voice always seems sarcastic and ungrateful

Reactions: 9
Ok, so R fanny is on topic. So I want to dedicate this to her lady bits. But before I do, I want to make clear this is banter and for a bit of fun.
My best friend at the time and myself got pissed and talked about being attracted to the same sex, we decided to have a go.... turns out it was not for either one of us, not our cup of tea....
So when her fanny comes into content, it actually makes me gag. I scroll on the quickest that I can.
No offence to ladies loving ladies 😂😂😂
Fair play for trying it out! Yes no offence meant to anyone who likes Vaginas I just don’t want to think about R’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said that they stopped volunteering because the government is now providing sanitary products to schools, but period poverty is still a thing and there’s still girls who aren’t getting enough, why wouldn’t you carry on helping? It doesn’t make sense
Just to say that the Red Box Project as a whole has closed down (I was a coordinator after seeing Rachaele doing it - actually was a good cause) so the organisation she originally advertised doesn’t exist anymore - there are lots of others for period poverty which she could’ve signposted though

• Angry
PTWM: delete and block, periods, fanny, sliced in 2, all it takes is a bit of cock

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do people post about children growing?? Oh so and so got big!! Oh bore off. It’s in the definition of child. Small human that grows into an adult !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she buying more flowers? Has she cancelled her fortnightly/monthly Freddie's flowers subscription lol

I was 17 when I started mine - my mum and sister also started that late - late bloomers! I was definitely more than 7 stone then
I’m just going to quote this as I can’t be bothered figuring out how to private message you. I am honestly SO glad you’ve mentioned this because I’m currently 17 (nearly 18) and mine appear for a few months and then duck off for ages so you’ve given me a bit of hope that there’s nothing wrong going on.
Before I get people replying saying to go to the doctor, I will as soon as corona stops being a major issue as I don’t want to risk it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh no.

A private Facebook group of women that I’m in, and someone has posted R’s Facebook period post. And the response is wow she’s amazing, I wish my mum had been so open with me about periods.

And I guess if you don’t know R like we do, if you’ve not seen the full story, then her post does look pretty awesome.

These are people I consider friends. How do I explain that in the nicest possible way, she’s really, definitely NOT amazing?
Do they follow her on Instagram? Just say you're not sure if you're a fan because you've noticed she seems to have two different personas on both platforms. Plant the seed and see what happens 🤷‍♀️
Although some people seem sold on her BS, end of.

Reactions: 12
She drove 12 hours to deliver a roost. Her insta followers got a boost. R sent her packing to the sea, she didn't even offer her a cup of tea.
😊☕
My next thread suggestion 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No amount of make up or expensive brushes can make her personality look pretty though 🤷‍♀️

Iconic literally pay everyone to advertise for them..so far iv seen Olivia buckland/lucy meck/mrs hinch/missgreedy the list goes on... so rach isnt special
They even given to Naomi someone married to diversity dancer n she’s a no one as such Rach you are not the only one or special give over thinking otherwise lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.