PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate blag gear. Unless I see the unboxing and authentication I take no notice 😂. Instagram is full of ‘fake it till you make it,’ types. I’d rather see good quality high street fashion than fake designer tat

Reactions: 8
She’s taking the absolute piss out of her followers, she must be raking it in with the amount of money she has spent this year .

This
Trampoline
Mattress

Thise three things alone have totalled nearly £1000.
During lockdown alone I worked out she had spent nearly 3k and that wasnt including her normal bills rent car shopping and take aways

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is the trampoline still there, don’t think I could see it in the last video and it was massive 🤨

Reactions: 7
During lockdown alone I worked out she had spent nearly 3k and that wasnt including her normal bills rent car shopping and take aways
Well given that PC gobshite is still employed (don’t get me started 😂) and her stories have been one long AD for the last 12 weeks, I’m willing to subside and say yes, the bank balance should be healthy. That’s about the only thing that is though ....... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still cant get over when she said she wasnt doing any ads after xmas and she doesnt promote anything she doesnt believe in.
EVERYTHING she promotes never gets seen again (ryvita) and every day is a new ad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the advice last night. I gave them a brief rundown of Rs exploits and also directed them here. One friend did say she follows her on Instagram but I think unless you know the back story then you won’t see what’s she’s doing. Like hiding in plain sight.

Reactions: 17
Happy 1st tattle birthday to me.

thanks Rach for pointing out this site to me a year ago, I come over to read all the vile horrific posts about your unborn baby and how princess B will become pregnant soon and you know what

I DID NOT READ ANY OF THE ABOVE

because you are a LIAR 🖕🏻

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
PTWM: Tampon sliced me in two, but I’m a saviour, periods no longer taboo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy 1st tattle birthday to me.

thanks Rach for pointing out this site to me a year ago, I come over to read all the vile horrific posts about your unborn baby and how princess B will become pregnant soon and you know what

I DID NOT READ ANY OF THE ABOVE

because you are a LIAR 🖕🏻
Happy tattle birthday 😂🎊🎂🎉
I bet back then she didnt know a year later her thread would be on number 37 😂 and thriving!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know it’s irked me how the chicken coop is just moved to the corner....it was nicer than the plastic monstrosity why not keep it out on the grass, looks more authentic and cottage garden than garish plastic

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the advice last night. I gave them a brief rundown of Rs exploits and also directed them here. One friend did say she follows her on Instagram but I think unless you know the back story then you won’t see what’s she’s doing. Like hiding in plain sight.
A lot of people here read through the comments on her posts. That's where she is usually found out and contradicts herself with her replies to comments she doesn't like. That's where she forgets the lies she's told in the past and they're undone.
For example, when people wanted to give her money towards a house deposit, it was in the comments section we found out that her admin had suggested sending money to R's personal account.

Reactions: 9
Nice big expensive plastic house to replace the wooden one that gets shoved in a corner. I can't believe that lady drove 12 hours in 1 day to get that hen house to her, for it to be used for 2 days and then ditched in the corner. She's so ungrateful. The wooden house was nicer and you'd think seeing as Betsy is so into the environment :unsure: she'd be totally against ordering another huge plastic item.

They're all full of tit.

Oh...and she looks like tit in that awful thing she's wearing today as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion
Sharing about their periods more then she oughta, god who’d want to be Rachele’s daughter

Reactions: 17
You know it’s irked me how the chicken coop is just moved to the corner....it was nicer than the plastic monstrosity why not keep it out on the grass, looks more authentic and cottage garden than garish plastic
As a chicken keeper I can confirm that lovely though the wooden one is, the plastic Omlet one will be a million times easier to keep clean. They are horribly overpriced though 😱

Reactions: 8
As a chicken keeper I can confirm that lovely though the wooden one is, the plastic Omlet one will be a million times easier to keep clean. They are horribly overpriced though 😱
I think it's just the fact that she insisted she needed the wooden one within a time frame and allowed the woman to drive 10 hours to deliver it for it to be then shoved in the corner after 2 days. I dont understand why she didnt just tell the rescue place that she would have to pick the chickens up 2 days later than planned. It's not like she personally rescued them from slaughter. It was a charity who I assume has a small amount of space to keep them until they are rehomed 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.