PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could eat a whole jar of it! From the £1 even better 😂
I lovelotus,I used get extra when I worked away as I got friends with the house keeper.they are the biscuits hotels always us3d on the tea tray lol now everyone loves them can get from £1 always have them in my treat drawer haha.yes it’s the little jars but keep eye out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I lovelotus,I used get extra when I worked away as I got friends with the house keeper.they are the biscuits hotels always us3d on the tea tray lol now everyone loves them can get from £1 always have them in my treat drawer haha.yes it’s the little jars but keep eye out
I used to work at a hotel as a housekeeper at weekends and would eat lotus biscuits going between rooms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice how she’s realised the chickens are popular content so now she’s got a new sign for “her” chickens?? She couldn’t stop moaning about them before!

Also, she got another box of goodies for “helping” someone? I wonder if she used the PayPal money to “help”? Or gave away some of the clothes of Wibble’s that would just be thrown out otherwise? She sure as hell didn’t use her time to help anyone, she’s been sat on her arse spending money since lockdown began.

Also - Betsy “spending her wages”? I take it duck all has happened about her illegal working hours then? Of course not - this lot always land on their feet 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Why do people post about children growing?? Oh so and so got big!! Oh bore off. It’s in the definition of child. Small human that grows into an adult !!
😂😂 This is one of my pet peeves 'how did they get so big?'

It's what time does 🤦‍♀️otherwise you'd be stuck with an eternal baby for life

• Haha
I followed her for a few years and honestly thought she was fabulous, I didn’t buy her book but I did recommend it to my sister when she was looking for holiday reading . Then posts and comments started appearing that didn’t sit right with me, asking her followers for donations, asking for items from amazon (along with links to the website) for her warriors while she was ordering endless takeaways going out for tea that I’m guessing not all her followers can afford to do on a regular basis. The same Rachaele who was happy to shop on the high street and tell us where she got her clothes from was then appearing in Gucci, Stella, Mulberry. I’m not saying she shouldn’t have those items, but just keep them off your social media posts as you’re showing a lifestyle not many can maintain. Maybe people may like to follow her as her story has a happy ending I guess it’s what we all aspire to . However she has become less relatable and more sell sell sell as every post now seems to be either to persuade her huns to buy something or for freebies for items that she must have on a whim, again in reality I doubt many reading her posts can afford neon signs , egg chairs and chicken coops.
Not defending her with this at all by the way. She does spend recklessly. However the designer stuff is fake. Maybe a year or so ago she actually shared the account she ordered them from. It is an account of a lady in my home town who buys the good quality knock offs from the sellers in Manchester and sells them via Instagram. I wish I still had screenshots but this definitely happened. She definitely showed a belt and a bag she’d just received from her and mentioned she’d had lots from her and to go check her account out. So not spending thousands on designer but knowingly buying counterfeit. Look under her followers. It’s @liverpoolfashionx

Reactions: 3
Not defending her with this at all by the way. She does spend recklessly. However the designer stuff is fake. Maybe a year or so ago she actually shared the account she ordered them from. It is an account of a lady in my home town who buys the good quality knock offs from the sellers in Manchester and sells them via Instagram. I wish I still had screenshots but this definitely happened. She definitely showed a belt and a bag she’d just received from her and mentioned she’d had lots from her and to go check her account out. So not spending thousands on designer but knowingly buying counterfeit. Look under her followers. It’s @liverpoolfashionx
Buying counterfeit goods.... what a great police officer josh is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember that Josh bought her a mulberry handbag and a gucci belt as presents a couple of years ago and wondering how the hell he could afford it. Am not sure they were counterfeit though that might explain it 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s kept them off the Gram since questions were asked about PayPal (Plus the Double G gucci belt looks very dated already imo due to there being so many high street knock offs and it was a trend that was overhyped and then died).

Reactions: 4
The chicken coop lady must be so pleased that the #Gifted coop she spent 11hrs delivering is shoved in the corner of her garden and labelled the ‘old one’ after TWO days, now that the one she REALLY wanted has arrived. 😂😂😂
I don’t think R wanted hers all along, but just needed something for those two days before her plastic coop arrived... what an absolute joke!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
R is contradicting herself yet again in her period post. She claims that she had no lady to speak to about this issue, yet in her book and on the gram she is always banging on about her best friends mums being like her mum and bringing her up etc so surely she could have spoken to one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️ But that wouldn’t make for a good vomit inducing ripped in two story would it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The chicken coop lady must be so pleased that the #Gifted coop she spent 11hrs delivering is shoved in the corner of her garden and labelled the ‘old one’ after TWO days, now that the one she REALLY wanted has arrived. 😂😂😂
I don’t think R wanted hers all along, but just needed something for those two days before her plastic coop arrived... what an absolute joke!
Wow so she clearly lied then saying the other one got cancelled because they didnt have the colour she wanted. She knew it was coming all along..just not in time for when she wanted it for so she scammed a freebie one! Shes unbelievable... another 500 odd quid spent!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Wow so she clearly lied then saying the other one got cancelled because they didnt have the colour she wanted. She knew it was coming all along..just not in time for when she wanted it for so she scammed a freebie one! Shes unbelievable... another 500 odd quid spent!
What a witch. No wonder she was taking the piss out of the woman for driving the thing all that way 😡

She’s constantly trying to prove that Weeble is the world’s biggest daddy’s boy - she may as well hashtag UNLIKETHEOTHERTWO just to make her point totally clear 😒

062E12EA-7B6A-435D-97E0-9199AA3EDB47.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
I remember that Josh bought her a mulberry handbag and a gucci belt as presents a couple of years ago and wondering how the hell he could afford it. Am not sure they were counterfeit though that might explain it 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s kept them off the Gram since questions were asked about PayPal (Plus the Double G gucci belt looks very dated already imo due to there being so many high street knock offs and it was a trend that was overhyped and then died).
I had a Gucci GG belt when I was 18 I’m now 30 gave it away few years back,she’s trying to make herself appear younger and it’s outdated really

Reactions: 4
This is the cheapest option for that hen house. If they got a run with it, depending on the size they chose, it can cost up to almost £1,000.

CDD43FE2-4270-40CC-9096-B7792106B02A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It really pisses me off how she just discards things so easily... not a care about anything. I would be so pissed off if I was the hen lady but seeing as shes a hun... she wont care. And the fact her husband spent his whole fathers day building.. rach is just so selfish!

Reactions: 14
This is the cheapest option for that hen house. If they got a run with it, depending on the size they chose, it can cost up to almost £1,000.

View attachment 165480
She’s taking the absolute piss out of her followers, she must be raking it in with the amount of money she has spent this year .

This
Trampoline
Mattress

Thise three things alone have totalled nearly £1000.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.