PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just referred to herself as an MUA 😂. Her make up is hardly great at the best of times!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she really just referred to herself as an MUA 😂. Her make up is hardly great at the best of times!
I'm pretty sure the liquid blush she put on her lips goes on the cheeks 😂😂 iv seen alot of people demonstrate that product and always put it on the cheeks..hence why it's called blush!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Non-consensual sex under the influence is rape, there are no grey areas and at 13 years old she was a child. So that’s statutory rape.
Its a small, insular community she lives in so if it got back to any of the men/ boys she did have sex with during that time that she’s saying it was rape now that puts a whole different perspective on their experience.
Of course the huns will think she’s brave, incredible, strong etc for putting it out there but it was purely reactionary and frankly dangerous.
I have mentioned before Without going into details about my own sexual abuse that went on for a good ten years from a young age.
Yet again she is flippant with her comments and information. Her latest just makes me feel she trivialises this terrible abuse. Not saying anything more on it as it’s triggering. She causes more damage than good, I have said it before and will say it again, she is a danger to vulnerable women.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sure she said that she used to take hardcore drugs like cocaine etc. But doesnt make it right either way.But anyway..I agree, she should never have even posted it because it can open a whole nasty can of worms and ruin alot of lives if it isnt true. And also if it is true. Those men could have families of their own now. And not to mention how many women she has triggered by posting it.
The whole post was problematic. From what she said her Step Mother did right down to changing sanitary items in front of the kids. If she had any sense she’d have not gone that far, no one else does it. There was no trigger warnings for any of it. She’ll cause real harm one day if she hasn’t already. As I said, it’s all very sad really

Reactions: 13
One problem with that entire tit show yesterday, is that she still lives in the small town she grew up in. She's surrounded by people who knew her when she was a teenager. Now every boyfriend/male friend etc she had at that age is under suspicion of committing rape from their community.

Reactions: 17
One problem with that entire tit show yesterday, is that she still lives in the small town she grew up in. She's surrounded by people who knew her when she was a teenager. Now every boyfriend/male friend etc she had at that age is under suspicion of committing rape from their community.
I dont know how shes got the guts to still live in the area she grew up in considering she has fucked nearly everyone over and threw them under the bus so publically. I wouldnt be able to show my face anywhere

Reactions: 14
I dont know how shes got the guts to still live in the area she grew up in considering she has fucked nearly everyone over and threw them under the bus so publically. I wouldnt be able to show my face anywhere
I do believe she has anxiety but it’s more focused on her going out alone locally. She has and still does make serious allegations towards people local to her, it’s been said more than 5000 times that word travels fast, it’s a small community. I can only assume there are a lot of lies, so she won’t go out alone she uses Josh and her children as protection, thinking no one will approach her and confront her. I suffer with anxiety, I am
Medicated as I expect so many of you on here maybe also. So going back to your comment (sorry for going off on one) she has no guts in public, she is really a Queen... a queen of hiding behind a screen doing and saying what she wants in her own little bubble. She would not say boo to a ghost out in public.
She is passive aggressive constantly, she sets people up to be ‘Trolled’ when they have a different opinion to her on SM.
She is really showing what scum of the earth means.

Reactions: 22
The whole post was problematic. From what she said her Step Mother did right down to changing sanitary items in front of the kids. If she had any sense she’d have not gone that far, no one else does it. There was no trigger warnings for any of it. She’ll cause real harm one day if she hasn’t already. As I said, it’s all very sad really
Sounds like it was her step mothers turn to be thrown under the bus this week in the latest chapter of the PTWM book of fiction. I used to follow her on Facebook but from the posts I see on here, it seems she presents a different version of herself on FB and IG .

Reactions: 12
In all honesty thinking about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jo the PA just got her a well paid Facebook AD campaign (probably why she got the present.) So to set the stage as she hasn’t posted on Facebook much lately, she did that huge emotive post. It reminded everyone that she did some minor charity work way back, she is a ‘brilliant’ Mum and she has had a ‘terrible’ life.

When she posts the AD campaign now, no one will accuse her of being a sell out 🤷‍♀️

When she does this, she never considers the impact on anyone else. You may get 25k likes on a post like that, but all it takes is one person to read it and it trigger really dark emotions, then boom, you are responsible for that.
The AD money is not worth it in my opinion. You should never exploit emotions, even if it’s your story and the truth. Find another way 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sounds like it was her step mothers turn to be thrown under the bus this week in the latest chapter of the PTWM book of fiction. I used to follow her on Facebook but from the posts I see on here, it seems she presents a different version of herself on FB and IG .
More or less 2 different personas. She built her original on FB, her true one is on IG, there is a reason why she does not share all she does on IG to FB. FB is her backup.

In all honesty thinking about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jo the PA just got her a well paid Facebook AD campaign (probably why she got the present.) So to set the stage as she hasn’t posted on Facebook much lately, she did that huge emotive post. It reminded everyone that she did some minor charity work way back, she is a ‘brilliant’ Mum and she has had a ‘terrible’ life.

When she posts the AD campaign now, no one will accuse her of being a sell out 🤷‍♀️

When she does this, she never considers the impact on anyone else. You may get 25k likes on a post like that, but all it takes is one person to read it and it trigger really dark emotions, then boom, you are responsible for that.
The AD money is not worth it in my opinion. You should never exploit emotions, even if it’s your story and the truth. Find another way 😩
You always stand out to me because you give her the benefit of the doubt, I like that about you. I expect there are hundreds and thousands of other people like you, so it’s a damn shame when she lets everyone down. Supporters and herself.

Reactions: 8
Good grief. I just had a look at the Facebook post and my sister in law has posted a comment praising R.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I do believe she has anxiety but it’s more focused on her going out alone locally. She has and still does make serious allegations towards people local to her, it’s been said more than 5000 times that word travels fast, it’s a small community. I can only assume there are a lot of lies, so she won’t go out alone she uses Josh and her children as protection, thinking no one will approach her and confront her. I suffer with anxiety, I am
Medicated as I expect so many of you on here maybe also. So going back to your comment (sorry for going off on one) she has no guts in public, she is really a Queen... a queen of hiding behind a screen doing and saying what she wants in her own little bubble. She would not say boo to a ghost out in public.
She is passive aggressive constantly, she sets people up to be ‘Trolled’ when they have a different opinion to her on SM.
She is really showing what scum of the earth means.
I understand the anxiety..iv said previously on here that iv suffered for 15 years with it, ive had medication in the past and currently recieve emdr therapy, iv tried various therapies.
I have every sympathy with sufferers but hers is self inflicted...sorry if that's harsh but if she didnt duck over everyone she met and spread lies for her own gain I would sympathise with her.
Shes the definition of a keyboard warrior. Unfortunately she will lie about the wrong person and they will have the guts to confront her in person regardless of who is accompanying her. She really needs to stop, andnif she cant then she needs professional help in doing so. Shes playing with fire and a very dangerous game that could ruin so many peoples lives if it hasnt already

• Heart
I understand the anxiety..iv said previously on here that iv suffered for 15 years with it, ive had medication in the past and currently recieve emdr therapy, iv tried various therapies.
I have every sympathy with sufferers but hers is self inflicted...sorry if that's harsh but if she didnt duck over everyone she met and spread lies for her own gain I would sympathise with her.
Shes the definition of a keyboard warrior. Unfortunately she will lie about the wrong person and they will have the guts to confront her in person regardless of who is accompanying her. She really needs to stop, andnif she cant then she needs professional help in doing so. Shes playing with fire and a very dangerous game that could ruin so many peoples lives if it hasnt already
You hit the nail on the head... Her’s is self inflicted. Hope the therapy is helping you Dorothy 🤗😍

Sometimes these huns walk amongst us without us even realising 😂
I agree, but at some point they do expose themselves, like our R they can’t keep their gobs shut, and what 🤮 out of them gives them away, I find it rather comical 😂

Reactions: 6
Exactly. It’s is a very small community and people talk.
The comment may have been deleted but it’s on here still and easy to find.
R is the victim in everything and never takes responsibility for anything she posts online. Without sounding dramatic that small paragraph has the potential to ruin a lot of lives and it was not brave or inspiring to post something so inflammatory. I had some similar experiences before I was 16 but put it down to immaturity and lack of knowledge. Looking back I wouldn’t do it again and I’ve encouraged my own teens to have more self worth, be self aware and not be swayed. Never once have I made it sound like I was coerced, forced or plied with booze and drugs.
I genuinely think she gets riled up and posts before she has a chance to think things through logically.

Last edited:
  • Heart
More or less 2 different personas. She built her original on FB, her true one is on IG, there is a reason why she does not share all she does on IG to FB. FB is her backup.

You always stand out to me because you give her the benefit of the doubt, I like that about you. I expect there are hundreds and thousands of other people like you, so it’s a damn shame when she lets everyone down. Supporters and herself.
To be totally honest and I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but I can’t stand Josh at all. I have no idea why, I just can’t stand him. I’d high five her if she turfed him out on his arse.

With Rach, I just think she is really misguided and not very wise. She’s an accidental SM personality and she thinks she knows what she is doing, but she doesn’t. All she needs to do is clean up her act professionally, drop the victim nonsense and put boundaries in with sharing the kids. I do go to join other threads, (can’t stand Jameela Jamil and wouldn’t mind a slag off a few Twitter/ Insta dickheads,) but they keep doing things that drag me back in 😂

Reactions: 8
You hit the nail on the head... Her’s is self inflicted. Hope the therapy is helping you Dorothy 🤗😍

I agree, but at some point they do expose themselves, like our R they can’t keep their gobs shut, and what 🤮 out of them gives them away, I find it rather comical 😂
Thank you. Iv been having emdr for about 4/5 months now and I'm a completely different person to what I was. I would definitely reccomend it. Still a long way to go yet though.
Hope your doing ok too xx

Reactions: 4
With Rach, I just think she is really misguided and not very wise. She’s an accidental SM personality and she thinks she knows what she is doing, but she doesn’t. All she needs to do is clean up her act professionally, drop the victim nonsense and put boundaries in with sharing the kids. I do go to join other threads, (can’t stand Jameela Jamil and wouldn’t mind a slag off a few Twitter/ Insta dickheads,) but they keep doing things that drag me back in 😂
I think you're way more generous than me with regard to Rachaeaeaeele. I do think she's misguided and not very wise (bleeping thick) but I also think she's incredibly self centred, selfish, greedy and self obsessed. Seeing things that have been posted by other people about her from years ago (like Edie's dad being stopped from seeing Edie) that was her personality way before she got 'famous' on instagram. I can't see one genuinely nice bit of her personality, literally not one bit that I think is nice or kind. Everything she does for others turns out to be done to benefit her in some way. I think she's awful and I've given up even attempting to give her the benefit of the doubt 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.