Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
'Well done everyone, go and get yourself a bar of chocolate!'

And get Wilby a double decker while you're there, he's not feeling well and has only had 14 custard creams, half a gateaux, 3 ice creams and a firelighter today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Kbird

VIP Member
It’s my birthday on Saturday and I’m really hoping you lot have secretly been doing a go fund me to get me a ptwm calendar and a hoody with Joyce’s creosote face on. If you wouldn’t mind driving down to Brixham to collect it, pop in for a brew with Dom& Joyce. If you’re lucky you might see be kind besty 🤗 or she might be in the ice cream shop doing her 15 hr shift. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can get to see the Messiah feeding from the golden tit. A sight to behold 🙏

Remember they are sticking to lockdown rules do when you go in please keep you’re distance from Granny Sia, the druggy and the girl with the bum. (Difficult, but just squeeze past)
After you can go to a place none of you will seen before 😮, it’s called the beach! Being peasant scum you won’t know what this is. But Rach will tell you all about it and tell you over and over how she lives near it.
Joyce might be topless if you’re (un)lucky mincing around in his skintight leggings, showing off his wares 🍆? 🥕?

Then if you could do the 5 hr drive to my place, I won’t be at all grateful in fact I will probably take the piss out of you but hide it from you on my stories 😂 Anyway just leave it in my doorstep, and try not to bother me when you do.
Thanks huns you’re all so lush 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Wotsit

VIP Member
In other news its a year today since her tattle rant video. Happy Anniversary to all that came over thanks to THAT video :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

tippingpoint

VIP Member
ROLL UP! ROLL UP! IT’S HAMBLETON BINGO! WE HAVE -

Someone messaging her personally because they need help with basic life skills. Realistically as this is such a Raquelle trope I was going to leave it out but fuck it! Mark it off on your card.

Mother leaving

Foster care

Insinuation her childhood played out in a third world country where periods aren’t even discussed and sanitary products were never mentioned. We were born in the same decade and I vividly remember being 10 in school where we were shown pads / tampons / the lot. We were actually given samples by the nurse too.

Vagina and feeling physically sick all within the same sentence. You actually double your jackpot with this one it’s so good.

SOBBING

Further poor me I am basically an orphan, did you guys read that the first time?

A sickening attack in which everyone was vile, horrific to her and no one called it out

“I promised my babies...”

A classic Hambleton lie to make her look smarter and more proactive than she is “I then researched periods because I’m not a woman myself and I don’t exactly have 78 female best friends do I?”

THAT’S A BINGO FOLKS

You know what? I agree with the general sentiment. No shame in periods, period poverty is very much real and young people need to be educated. Help where you can by donating and having open discussions. Just try not to make it ALL ABOUT YOURSELF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Sorry to derail the thread but I was successful in my interview to be an EYP from August. It’s a year tomorrow since my dreadful interview and the aftermath. Off to celebrate with Mac cheese and cake x

• Heart
Reactions: 42

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Personally I think Scoopz should be contacted to be made aware they have a part time vegan working in their dairy fun house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I sent Scoopz a message with the screenshots last night. Had this reply back. I'm wondering if they told them she's older than she is? I know a couple of other people here at least have sent messages too, will be interesting what reply they got...

Ordinarily I wouldn't report her for something. However, this is a small business and if it's lies she could really damage them. If it's true, both she and the business should be ashamed for allowing Betsy to work that long a shift at 15. So that was my reasoning for reporting. I haven't reported to any authority though, just told the shop what was Rachaeaeaele was saying x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

The way she spoke about that lady was awful and humiliating, but as a person from the Leeds area I am personally offended at her comment about us not having beaches 🤣

Well yes, a large proportion of the country is in-land and we have to drive to get to the seaside but don’t make us out to be peasants because we don’t have beaches. We’re not all completely deprived, most of us have actually experienced sand between our toes you stuck up cunt 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Myarmyandme

If anything does happen regarding Blondie and her job, I would be pissed if I was Blondie.
Yes she’s annoying
Yes she’s always WANTING something
Yes she’s rude and disrespectful at times
But....
She got off her arse and got a job and worked for her money.
She didn’t scam anyone, didn’t steal!
But she will be the one to lose out.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

FridaK

VIP Member
Thread title - ‘M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens’

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Scd1991

VIP Member
Don’t worry Rachelke I’ll stick up for you on this one! 💪🏻

come on guys keep it civil, Rachelelle has rehomed at least three 2nd hand husbands and their children, I think we should have a bank holiday named after her for all she does 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The way she talks about Betsy and Tallulah.

Betsy got a full on period party celebration with a trip into town with her mates and an OBE for services to menstruation.

Tallulah got a McDonald’s with Devon’s answer to Vicky Pollard.

Ideal.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Scd1991

VIP Member
Seb and Issac must wake up in the morning hear her vomiting horrifically and think to themselves “what’s the daft cow got us all involved in now” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m just laughing at Joyce saying ‘Issac wins because he found a woman that would pay for everything for him and he didn’t need to do anything’ 👀👀👀👀
OK MATE, we know your game. Issac’s a bit young yet for pro tips on how to snag a dopey female.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35