PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You hit the nail on the head... Her’s is self inflicted. Hope the therapy is helping you Dorothy 🤗😍

I agree, but at some point they do expose themselves, like our R they can’t keep their gobs shut, and what 🤮 out of them gives them away, I find it rather comical 😂
I followed her for a few years and honestly thought she was fabulous, I didn’t buy her book but I did recommend it to my sister when she was looking for holiday reading . Then posts and comments started appearing that didn’t sit right with me, asking her followers for donations, asking for items from amazon (along with links to the website) for her warriors while she was ordering endless takeaways going out for tea that I’m guessing not all her followers can afford to do on a regular basis. The same Rachaele who was happy to shop on the high street and tell us where she got her clothes from was then appearing in Gucci, Stella, Mulberry. I’m not saying she shouldn’t have those items, but just keep them off your social media posts as you’re showing a lifestyle not many can maintain. Maybe people may like to follow her as her story has a happy ending I guess it’s what we all aspire to . However she has become less relatable and more sell sell sell as every post now seems to be either to persuade her huns to buy something or for freebies for items that she must have on a whim, again in reality I doubt many reading her posts can afford neon signs , egg chairs and chicken coops.

Reactions: 22
I think you're way more generous than me with regard to Rachaeaeaeele. I do think she's misguided and not very wise (bleeping thick) but I also think she's incredibly self centred, selfish, greedy and self obsessed. Seeing things that have been posted by other people about her from years ago (like Edie's dad being stopped from seeing Edie) that was her personality way before she got 'famous' on instagram. I can't see one genuinely nice bit of her personality, literally not one bit that I think is nice or kind. Everything she does for others turns out to be done to benefit her in some way. I think she's awful and I've given up even attempting to give her the benefit of the doubt 😂
Agreed. I also don’t think for one second that her “insta fame” was in any way accidental. To believe it to be accidental, one would have to believe that the woman on the bridge and the woman in Mothercare stories actually happened and catapulted her out of nowhere.

Bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I followed her for a few years and honestly thought she was fabulous, I didn’t buy her book but I did recommend it to my sister when she was looking for holiday reading . Then posts and comments started appearing that didn’t sit right with me, asking her followers for donations, asking for items from amazon (along with links to the website) for her warriors while she was ordering endless takeaways going out for tea that I’m guessing not all her followers can afford to do on a regular basis. The same Rachaele who was happy to shop on the high street and tell us where she got her clothes from was then appearing in Gucci, Stella, Mulberry. I’m not saying she shouldn’t have those items, but just keep them off your social media posts as you’re showing a lifestyle not many can maintain. Maybe people may like to follow her as her story has a happy ending I guess it’s what we all aspire to . However she has become less relatable and more sell sell sell as every post now seems to be either to persuade her huns to buy something or for freebies for items that she must have on a whim, again in reality I doubt many reading her posts can afford neon signs , egg chairs and chicken coops.
Is it really a happy ending though?
Lying and stealing off vulnerable people.
I think her weight loss and ageing has a lot to say about how comfortable life is for her in her bubble.
I watched a program last night that is on BBC I player. Called, ‘Make Me Famous’ not the same but similar, a young man who went on a love island kind of program (I believe fiction)
And how he had to stay relevant, and the effects it had on him and his mental health.
Rach and these kind of people sell their souls to the devil, and do so at any cost, it’s all materialistic above health.
I would rather live hand to mouth happy than have a nice egg chair and unhappy.
The saying is there are two types of people in the world.
Givers and takers.
If I did a poll in here on what one Rach is, well I guess we all know what the result would be.
Also to add, she only ever gives to receive. That is NOT a sincere human.

Reactions: 16
I think you're way more generous than me with regard to Rachaeaeaeele. I do think she's misguided and not very wise (bleeping thick) but I also think she's incredibly self centred, selfish, greedy and self obsessed. Seeing things that have been posted by other people about her from years ago (like Edie's dad being stopped from seeing Edie) that was her personality way before she got 'famous' on instagram. I can't see one genuinely nice bit of her personality, literally not one bit that I think is nice or kind. Everything she does for others turns out to be done to benefit her in some way. I think she's awful and I've given up even attempting to give her the benefit of the doubt 😂
I agree with you completely. I don’t think R has one redeeming feature. She’s hard faced and manipulative. I thought Josh was Edie’s father? Doesn’t she call him Dad?

Reactions: 10
Agreed. I also don’t think for one second that her “insta fame” was in any way accidental. To believe it to be accidental, one would have to believe that the woman on the bridge and the woman in Mothercare stories actually happened and catapulted her out of nowhere.

Bullshit.
See, I am baffled by this, how could she have foreseen the outcome? I have always said/though she is smarter than she portrays, but to be catapulted the way she was, I don’t get it. Also baffled by radio silence from these apparent women who she wrote about silence.
So she would have been extra clever or had a pr company from day one, I can’t believe that either.
I think it was one big accident, and in her early days she was genuine, then the offers started coming in and she posted she would not accept them, but as they say money talks and she just could not resist. And that’s when everything changed. And that’s when her true colours came out shining.

Reactions: 5
I agree with you completely. I don’t think R has one redeeming feature. She’s hard faced and manipulative. I thought Josh was Edie’s father? Doesn’t she call him Dad?
No hes not..Edie has regular contact with her biological father.
Betsy and tallulah have same dad..edie has her dad and the boys are Josh's with his ex wife

Reactions: 8
Oh no.

A private Facebook group of women that I’m in, and someone has posted R’s Facebook period post. And the response is wow she’s amazing, I wish my mum had been so open with me about periods.

And I guess if you don’t know R like we do, if you’ve not seen the full story, then her post does look pretty awesome.

These are people I consider friends. How do I explain that in the nicest possible way, she’s really, definitely NOT amazing?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See, I am baffled by this, how could she have foreseen the outcome? I have always said/though she is smarter than she portrays, but to be catapulted the way she was, I don’t get it. Also baffled by radio silence from these apparent women who she wrote about silence.
So she would have been extra clever or had a pr company from day one, I can’t believe that either.
I think it was one big accident, and in her early days she was genuine, then the offers started coming in and she posted she would not accept them, but as they say money talks and she just could not resist. And that’s when everything changed. And that’s when her true colours came out shining.
There’s a message from her very early on, not on Facebook, but on an outside site, referring to her page being hacked, and she refers to it as a business she has invested a lot of time, money and effort into. Doesn’t sound accidental to me.

I think she invented the woman on the bridge story to try her luck, having seen how other stories had gone viral online and catapulted people to fame.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Abit off topic but she really reminds me of a friend of a friend I know.. said friend used to boast about her purchases and extravagant lifestyle until someone shopped her for benefit fraud.. she also had an affair with her sisters baby daddy.
Not everyone will play on your team rach like you seem to think

Reactions: 9
There’s a message from her very early on, not on Facebook, but on an outside site, referring to her page being hacked, and she refers to it as a business she has invested a lot of time, money and effort into. Doesn’t sound accidental to me.

I think she invented the woman on the bridge story to try her luck, having seen how other stories had gone viral online and catapulted people to fame.
Ah ok, I didn’t know that, wish there was a way to retrieve that and post. As others have said, she is the gift that keeps on giving 🤗

Reactions: 6
Oh no.

A private Facebook group of women that I’m in, and someone has posted R’s Facebook period post. And the response is wow she’s amazing, I wish my mum had been so open with me about periods.

And I guess if you don’t know R like we do, if you’ve not seen the full story, then her post does look pretty awesome.

These are people I consider friends. How do I explain that in the nicest possible way, she’s really, definitely NOT amazing?
I noticed one of my closest friends had reacted to the the period post with a ❤

I'm seriously thinking of cutting my losses and completely disowning her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a tough one. I stopped following her last year after her Tattle incident because she lied. I kept reading this thread because it was interesting (more so than her SM.) Then I didn’t read for a bit and her ‘social services’ post was in my recommended. So I started reading again. I’ve never condoned her methods of mugging people off (either for money or content,) but then sometimes I think ‘can you really fake being that pathetic?’ She’s so ridiculous it’s hard to get your head around that it’s not natural if you get me. The element of doubt is massive and I do agree that she’s self obsessed. If it really is an act and she is really that calculating, she’s a good actress and probably the most devious person I’ve ever come across 🤔 🤔 puzzler 😂

Edited to add: One thing I will say is she has a bleeping awful sense of humour. Really awkward and not funny. You can’t fake that though so 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Personally I think she posts on Facebook because it’s a massive platform that reaches a helluva a lot of people of all ages. It gets shared and reshared and people look on other platforms to find her. More followers appear. Most you tubers and Instagram influencers have a very clear plan these days on how to build their following. Even if it involves lying using your kids as bait and hooking people with the latest tear jerking trend. That’s why Rach abandoned you tube as it’s now really difficult to get a decent following as there are so many people doing it. Gone are the days of just stumbling on a legitimate niche that needed filling. I do message with concerns but they just get ignored. There are other people whose content I’m concerned about but you just get ignored.

Reactions: 9
Ah ok, I didn’t know that, wish there was a way to retrieve that and post. As others have said, she is the gift that keeps on giving 🤗
6D44ACCF-ECAC-4BBC-BCE4-52328B621FF8.jpeg
2834B1BB-CA5A-4C88-98C6-CBC5CD743A85.jpeg

This was just 5 months after the woman on the bridge post and she’s talking about her page being a business she’s paid Facebook to promote so she can grow it’s following 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh no.

One of my friends and neighbours did the same I wanted to post about here and what's she like too but just didn't know how to word it especially on a post about period poverty and shame as I'm hoping they just shared it because of the message behind all the me me me bs

On a positive however I am actually enjoying the chicken posts and it's clear to see that is genuine in her love for animals etc.

T has genuine love that should read. Cracked phone screen doesn't make for easy typing, 😂 🤦‍♀️... Anyone want to donate to me to get it fixed 😜 I'll make you a socially distanced brew and direct you to my nearest beach!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no.

Just comment, google the biggest female narcissist In the west of England. Let them
Make their own mind up, OR, tell them to donate their hard done cash and then ask where it has gone too... Simples 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 165002View attachment 165003

This was just 5 months after the woman on the bridge post and she’s talking about her page being a business she’s paid Facebook to promote so she can grow it’s following 🤔
I’ve never seen this before 😂😂
Okay, maybe she’s not so accidental then.
I just googled and the search engine list is so funny also, ranges from teeth to ex husband to PayPal and Tattle. I’ll shelve my benefit of the doubt for the time being. Perhaps Covid threat has made me soft 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.