PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair what normal 13 year old would? But I suppose it’s each to his own where hobbies are concerned. And Josh hasn’t been to work for ages has he? She normally makes a big show of look I’ve cooked a gourmet dinner as josh is not here etc etc etc I’m single parenting six kids etc etc etc

Reactions: 4
I doubt many 14 year olds would want to be bird boys but Seb is into football and skating so why is Josh not taking an interest in that and spending time with him there? When he injured himself on his scooter earlier in the year, Josh wasn’t there, he went to collect him from Cardiff and of course Rachel and Wilby went with him. Same when they eventually got him checked out after that injury.

Reactions: 10
She thinks cooking pasta and sauce and cleaning the house hard work 😂😂 she doesnt do any hobbies with any of the kids. God she doesnt even give them the time of day unless they are given something for free and she has to make an ad

Reactions: 11
Eh up signs of movement from Wilby! And babbling too. Not that we’ve mentioned either of these things recently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Maybe if he’s been off work for a while it is around that’s stuff that’s been in the papers in their area about police. To be honest I haven’t read the stories but maybe he’s off due do that

Reactions: 3
She thinks cooking pasta and sauce and cleaning the house hard work 😂😂 she doesnt do any hobbies with any of the kids. God she doesnt even give them the time of day unless they are given something for free and she has to make an ad
Do you know what though, sometimes you have to look at it from another POV. What does he actually do other than fanny around? Someone said in the last thread about maybe it being him that is controlling etc and I don’t know, it really got me thinking. Is he living his best life having to do naff all because she started big time earning 🤷‍♀️

You see I don’t see a problem with josh having a hobby, my other half has his hobby. But what gets to me is you never see him doing some dad and boys time. Regardless whether they are his/hers etc....she has time with the girls doing make up etc so you would think he would want to do something manly with the boys....kick a ball about what ever. It might not be her to blame....I’m not sticking up for Rachel but I’m just looking at the other side of the coin. My mum and dad split when I was 6 weeks old. My dad lived over the road with my step mum and step sister. He took new wife her daughter and her daughters friend on holiday....never once offered for me to go....I’m just saying it’s quite common. Also my other half gets along better with my daughter than my son. They are his step children and he has tried to engage my son during lockdown to do stuff, help fix a motorbike, clear the garden for the garage we are having built but my son just doesn’t want to know. It’s an age thing. My boys 14 and if it doesn’t involve Xbox he isn’t interested

Reactions: 8
Put your baby on the floor to show off his outfit. Not for him to play or try and clawl.

Reactions: 7
There are so many Instagram dads and you tube dads who seem to give up their day jobs and get on the band wagon. It once again reinforces to those that watch that doing nothing all day and getting paid for it is the new normal. All these people going on about how lovely the family is and how don’t listen to anyone else’s opinion no matter what. They are INFLUENCERS so have a responsibility to live their best life and use their brain cells before they post. And if to they get it wrong to say so. What’s wrong with saying I got it wrong Im sorry ???

Like someone said earlier, she’s totally lost her USP. And it’s incredibly boring. She’s done nothing in lockdown other than buy or beg pointless crap. She could have volunteered for any number of things but she’s a lazy mare.

Reactions: 9
There are so many Instagram dads and you tube dads who seem to give up their day jobs and get on the band wagon. It once again reinforces to those that watch that doing nothing all day and getting paid for it is the new normal. All these people going on about how lovely the family is and how don’t listen to anyone else’s opinion no matter what. They are INFLUENCERS so have a responsibility to live their best life and use their brain cells before they post. And if to they get it wrong to say so. What’s wrong with saying I got it wrong Im sorry ???
I just think sometimes when you are discussing things as women, (which I think we all are) it’s healthy to look at all sides and not just blame/ accuse or judge one party. Even if it’s a character in a TV show or a reality family or a book whatever. I’m no fan of Rach or her methods of dealing with things, but duck me she’s got a lot going on there and I don’t see anything significantly supportive from him ✌.
It’s just a thought though. I don’t know it’s prob because my Husband has been off on furlough and he’s the polar opposite of Josh, so it’s been more in my peripheral 🤔

I just think sometimes when you are discussing things as women, (which I think we all are) it’s healthy to look at all sides and not just blame/ accuse or judge one party. Even if it’s a character in a TV show or a reality family or a book whatever. I’m no fan of Rach or her methods of dealing with things, but duck me she’s got a lot going on there and I don’t see anything significantly supportive from him ✌.
It’s just a thought though. I don’t know it’s prob because my Husband has been off on furlough and he’s the polar opposite of Josh, so it’s been more in my peripheral 🤔
Josh usually does everything around the house though?

Reactions: 3
She wants Seb to go so he can't go poking no one else in the bushes cos he's got a kid with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone see these on Joshs post about the cuckoo? Rachel’s always there sticking her neb in ain’t she 🤣. She just can’t help herself. STOP STALKING HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE.

Also, ‘holding the fort’...surely you meant to write ‘moaning like duck calling your husband a selfish twit for enjoying his hobby whilst you act like supermum with a McDonald’s gold card’.

*screenshots are in the wrong order*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sticking up for Joyce (as he has many faults) but it must be quite hard for him to have a hobby that needs intelligence and learning and is something he is passionate about, when the rest of your family just take the piss and show no signs of interest at all. To be in a house that is full of people (well, Rachel & her girls, can't comment on the boys, they're barely represented) who's only hobbies involve looking at yourself in a mirror, taking selfies, Tik Tok, Roblox, videoing every boring detail of your life for 'content" and scamming people must be a little bit soul destroying. Seeing as #bekindBetsy is supposedly the next Greta, you'd have thought she'd have an interest in the environment and the wildlife in it. She could probably learn a lot from him if she wasn't so busy belittling him.

Reactions: 16
I'm not sticking up for Joyce (as he has many faults) but it must be quite hard for him to have a hobby that needs intelligence and learning and is something he is passionate about, when the rest of your family just take the piss and show no signs of interest at all. To be in a house that is full of people (well, Rachel & her girls, can't comment on the boys, they're barely represented) who's only hobbies involve looking at yourself in a mirror, taking selfies, Tik Tok, Roblox, videoing every boring detail of your life for 'content" and scamming people must be a little bit soul destroying. Seeing as #bekindBetsy is supposedly the next Greta, you'd have thought she'd have an interest in the environment and the wildlife in it. She could probably learn a lot from him if she wasn't so busy belittling him.
This has made me think. Surprisingly I am currently sorting my garden out like the majority of UK households 😂😂😂
I have allocated a part of my garden to plant some small trees and plants and flowers that will attract wildlife.
A few months ago they had their back bushes/trees cut back, and I am wondering if it was thought about by Josh considering I would expect lots of breeds of birds would have been inside them etc.
Pointless point really but I had to get it out of my head 😂😂

It's going to get worse when they start building behind them, even less wildlife, other than those bleeping chickens!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Josh usually does everything around the house though?
Does he though? He couldn’t even hang a wall light. He just seems to nag a hell of a lot about what she doesn’t do.
Totally get what you are saying here. It’s good to debate though as we all have different things we pick up on. Plus like you said I’m only commenting on what I see which is not a full picture. I just found myself thinking it ✌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.