PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see these on Joshs post about the cuckoo? Rachel’s always there sticking her neb in ain’t she 🤣. She just can’t help herself. STOP STALKING HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE.

Also, ‘holding the fort’...surely you meant to write ‘moaning like duck calling your husband a selfish twit for enjoying his hobby whilst you act like supermum with a McDonald’s gold card’.

*screenshots are in the wrong order*
Darling... I cannot imagine him saying darling or lush....Hi Rach, still managing multiply accounts, including your husbands 😂

It's going to get worse when they start building behind them, even less wildlife, other than those bleeping chickens!! 😂
Even better maybe being overlooked, she is always banging on about her view, her backside view is going to be unpleasant on the eye, well I hope it will. 😂😂

Does he though? He couldn’t even hang a wall light. He just seems to nag a hell of a lot about what she doesn’t do.

Totally get what you are saying here. It’s good to debate though as we all have different things we pick up on. Plus like you said I’m only commenting on what I see which is not a full picture. I just found myself thinking it ✌
The best part of my ex husband was he was a builder and a bloody good one at that, so all diy was covered.
But it’s not the end of the world that I have NO man in my life because I have tubes of No Nails’ and a glue gun and command strips, I could have put that light up in a jiffy as I could the hoover wall part 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said and said and said but she is so very lazy! Even for someone who doesn’t have children! Just lying (ahem excuse the pun) around all day/ sitting around filming the kids not interacting with them.
And it would be really nice to maybe say what a good job teachers do if she finds two minutes of a worksheet with one child tough.

Reactions: 7
Anyone see these on Joshs post about the cuckoo? Rachel’s always there sticking her neb in ain’t she 🤣. She just can’t help herself. STOP STALKING HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE.

Also, ‘holding the fort’...surely you meant to write ‘moaning like duck calling your husband a selfish twit for enjoying his hobby whilst you act like supermum with a McDonald’s gold card’.

Why do their followers become such arseholes when someone asks a general question and why does R always have to jump in? I see her point, he does a lot in the house. It's a fair question.

Reactions: 12
In our house we found it pretty bloody difficult to have hobbies what with two full time jobs housework ferrying children here there and everywhere cooking reasonable nutritious meals and having a little bit of time together as couple and we only had two. Parenting is a joint thing. They have six children!! Having me time to do stuff has to be way down the list. In my opinion. Going off to bird watch for hours on end and leaving her with six kids is sending her do lally 😥🤭

Reactions: 3
Oh I mentioned the other week about her not doing any posts about saving her local zoo... I said it 3 or 4 times over a few days...
Edie shows off a poster saying to save it for school.
So you are aware of it then rach... why dont you share the GoFundMe for that ay??!!

Reactions: 11
Oh I mentioned the other week about her not doing any posts about saving her local zoo... I said it 3 or 4 times over a few days...
Edie shows off a poster saying to save it for school.
So you are aware of it then rach... why dont you share the GoFundMe for that ay??!!
Why would she care about Living Coasts or the Zoo? It's not like they ever take the children there or anywhere except the beach.
She'd probably mention it for a few free tickets though 🙄

Reactions: 9
In our house we found it pretty bloody difficult to have hobbies what with two full time jobs housework ferrying children here there and everywhere cooking reasonable nutritious meals and having a little bit of time together as couple and we only had two. Parenting is a joint thing. They have six children!! Having me time to do stuff has to be way down the list. In my opinion. Going off to bird watch for hours on end and leaving her with six kids is sending her do lally 😥🤭
Yet she quite often sleeps in (when Josh isn’t being “selfish” and having his hobby, which she admits is centred around a few weeks each summer), leaving him with 6 kids? She’s also negotiated an hour a day to herself where he has to be fully in charge! It’s not realistic to expect to have an hour “me time” every day, during the day. She could have that time during the evening when the kids are in bed, but no, she has to have to during the day to prove a point.

Reactions: 8
Why would she care about Living Coasts or the Zoo? It's not like they ever take the children there or anywhere except the beach.
She'd probably mention it for a few free tickets though 🙄
I would have at least expected a post or something from betsy or tallulah or on their behalf considering she bangs on about how eco friendly B is and animal lover T

Reactions: 5
Without giving to much away I know the owners of scoopz & they are genuinely decent people who run 3 local businesses they’ve been hit hard by covid as had to shut all 3 until they could reopen scoopz & are working their socks off to build this up as it’s their newest venture now that twit posts something like this and jeopardises things for them. Rachelle is an absolute liability
If they were breaking the law, that's on them, not her for sharing it.

But as a parent of an underage child, she would have been aware of the law and that Betsy needed a work permit and consequently how many hours she was legally allowed to work on any given day. Yes, the company is in the wrong, but Rachel is too.

Mad really considering most forces where cancelling annual leave and asking for volunteers. Wish she would have asked how he was a police officer with all the time off 🤔 and work at home.
I’ll just leave this here 👇

It was for Rach & Josh to check to. It’s her daughter. It’s absolutely on them.

Edited to add: Lates In the police are 2-10pm or 10-6am. Now he is not in before 2pm on birding days (so Rach says) and leaves at 4am (or are we to believe that he stays up all night and then works on the go between 4am - 6am.) She said he finished annual leave after the BLM week, so in theory all he could possibly be working right now is three days of lates or nights. Yet he is there for school runs and is often pictured in bed with her or one of the others. So when does he actually work? Like seriously. I’m confused as hell

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Mad really considering most forces where cancelling annual leave and asking for volunteers. Wish she would have asked how he was a police officer with all the time off 🤔 and work at home.
I’ll just leave this here 👇

It was for Rach & Josh to check to. It’s her daughter. It’s absolutely on them
I really cant see how he would still be an active police officer and not work full time on the front line during the pandemic. Surely it's impossible to help during the pandemic, have 2 weeks annual leave (aswell as all the days off before this 2wk annual leave) and work night shifts and the fact hes not listed as one anymore and his badge number isnt recognised anymore.
I dont understand why they are so shifty about it and vague with their replies to people. Both of them havent outright said hes an active police officer still, they get around it by the wording they use.
Theres definitely something fishy going on, especially seeing all the headlines regarding D&C police

Reactions: 13
Low attention today Rach, plain black top and denim shorts... wanting 5000 messages where you got them from, ops you cocked up, you just told all your minions they are from Zara.... Try again... hun....

• Haha
I really cant see how he would still be an active police officer and not work full time on the front line during the pandemic. Surely it's impossible to help during the pandemic, have 2 weeks annual leave (aswell as all the days off before this 2wk annual leave) and work night shifts and the fact hes not listed as one anymore and his badge number isnt recognised anymore.
I dont understand why they are so shifty about it and vague with their replies to people. Both of them havent outright said hes an active police officer still, they get around it by the wording they use.
Theres definitely something fishy going on, especially seeing all the headlines regarding D&C police
I honestly think I would stop commenting if I got an answer to this. I know some still hang on for PayPal answers etc, this is my puzzler. I don’t even know why because I’ve already seen the D&C Police are shoddy. I’m just truly interested in how much a PO can get away with 🤷‍♀️

Low attention today Rach, plain black top and denim shorts... wanting 5000 messages where you got them from, ops you cocked up, you just told all your minions they are from Zara.... Try again... hun....
[/QUOTE Thousands of people will have asked where she got her plain black vest top from. It’s so unique 🙄

• Haha
It was for Rach & Josh to check to. It’s her daughter. It’s absolutely on them.
I'm not saying she has no responsibility at all but I don't think it's fair to suggest that she's trying to ruin a business, which is what the OP was saying. IF they are breaking the law that is on them and not her because the chances are it's not just Betsy being asked to work those kinds of hours...

Reactions: 4
I’m not local. Did someone say that there were race issues with the local police?
maybe he’s been suspended because he was involved and that was why she was reluctant to post too much on the BLM stuff because it would have looked contradictory etc?

Rach won’t promote KDIL’s book as people will see that someone who is very badly dyslexic put together a more cohesive book with no errors in it and will realise what a pile of tit hers is
Who Id kdil.... I have tried to work it out but can't... Help a sista out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.