PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is that not really odd that the photos aren’t of her, josh and the kids modelling them? That’s what I would have expected
There are some pictures with them wearing them - however it looks like this is set up with https://teemill.com/ so they provide the stock images / Models just adding her „slogans“ to the shirts.

She posts people reading her book of fiction regularly not once I’ve seen a repost of ppl wearing ptwn apparel ... must be flying off the shelves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iv followed her since the mothercare post and never ever seen her advertise these before 😂
The new website will probably only have her 2 crappy books for sale on there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The swimming post reminds me of years ago when I used to follow her and like her. She did so much more with the kids then, took them swimming and all on holiday. They don’t seem to do any of that stuff now

Reactions: 13
Has she made any reference anywhere to the fact that her good mate KDIL has released a book?! I saw this comment by PTWM on KDIL’s book post - typically it was a post all about Rachel being upset about something rather than a post congratulating KDIL. Me, me, me 😴

I get the impression that Rachel would be quite jealous and twisted about it and would be raging if KDIL’s book did better than hers rather than supporting her friend and cheering her on.

I can't stand KDIL, but im willing to buy the book just to help piss rachaeleele off (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to really liked PTWM and really found her quite amusing. Just can’t quite Get over how much she films normal conversations between her children and Josh, I know it’s probably only a few minutes a day but it seems like a lot! Really weird for the kids to have a camera in their face a lot? It’s quite Damaging I think / like they feel every moment has to be captured

Reactions: 12
I used to really liked PTWM and really found her quite amusing. Just can’t quite Get over how much she films normal conversations between her children and Josh, I know it’s probably only a few minutes a day but it seems like a lot! Really weird for the kids to have a camera in their face a lot? It’s quite Damaging I think / like they feel every moment has to be captured
I bet the cameras are in their faces a lot more than a few minutes a day. There must be loads that doesn’t make the cut.

I can't stand KDIL, but im willing to buy the book just to help piss rachaeleele off (y)
I thought exactly the same - might even leave a glowing report on Amazon referencing how glad I am that it’s so much better than her mate PTWM’s book 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why’s she buying her ‘toxic mum’ a expensive IPhone.

How is being able to afford to buy her my an expensive iPhone, when all her family have top of the range iPhones as it is!

Where’s the PayPal money Ratteeth Rach?

Reactions: 11
In other news its a year today since her tattle rant video. Happy Anniversary to all that came over thanks to THAT video :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
In other news its a year today since her tattle rant video. Happy Anniversary to all that came over thanks to THAT video :p
I joined the 28th, must have been late to the party (as always) 🥳

Thanks Rach for introducing me to Tattle 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s been a year and we are still here!
(although I didn’t join until July, was lurking before then)
That petition she shared that day to get the site closed down went well didn’t it🤣

• Haha
It’s been a year and we are still here!
(although I didn’t join until July, was lurking before then)
That petition she shared that day to get the site closed down went well didn’t it🤣
They all love a ‘let’s close Tattle down’ rant 😁but it amounts to nothing, it’s posturing to hide the fact their shady behaviour has been discussed and can’t be kept hidden.

I only joined from the insta mention of Tattle and my bleeping god I’ve learnt ALOT about some of the people I follow/followed so cheers Rach, jerks of to birds Josh and brats (Bar the poor boys) it’s been a blast so far 😘

I can’t believe Rachaele the witch still hasn’t said anything about KDIL book!!!! You post so much tit every day, stalk the likes of Rosie Ramsey about the internet in the hope of validation, constantly repost anyone mentioning your own book and you can’t even support your mate?! Pathetic!

Reactions: 12
I thought the same bet she didn’t even offer her a cuppa
To be fair the woman who made then hen house seems like a bit of a stalker. Who drives 5 hours without being asked or invited to drop off an item to a stranger.

just goes to show though that Rachael does not protect her family from tne crazies

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Rachaele the witch still hasn’t said anything about KDIL book!!!! You post so much tit every day, stalk the likes of Rosie Ramsey about the internet in the hope of validation, constantly repost anyone mentioning your own book and you can’t even support your mate?! Pathetic!
I’m not sure why she hasn’t but heard a rumour it’s because......she is a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair the woman who made then hen house seems like a bit of a stalker. Who drives 5 hours without being asked or invited to drop off an item to a stranger.

just goes to show though that Rachael does not protect her family from tne crazies
What is it they say about sociopaths? They build rapid, intense, adoring relationships with people really fast but can’t maintain them long term or something? That reminds me of Rach and it’s probably what she did to this woman behind the scenes (although I do think she’s a nutter)

Rach has probably made her feel like the best, most amazing human alive over DM and this woman has ran with it 🤣

It’s my birthday on Saturday and I’m really hoping you lot have secretly been doing a go fund me to get me a ptwm calendar and a hoody with Joyce’s creosote face on. If you wouldn’t mind driving down to Brixham to collect it, pop in for a brew with Dom& Joyce. If you’re lucky you might see be kind besty 🤗 or she might be in the ice cream shop doing her 15 hr shift. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can get to see the Messiah feeding from the golden tit. A sight to behold 🙏

Remember they are sticking to lockdown rules do when you go in please keep you’re distance from Granny Sia, the druggy and the girl with the bum. (Difficult, but just squeeze past)
After you can go to a place none of you will seen before 😮, it’s called the beach! Being peasant scum you won’t know what this is. But Rach will tell you all about it and tell you over and over how she lives near it.
Joyce might be topless if you’re (un)lucky mincing around in his skintight leggings, showing off his wares 🍆? 🥕?

Then if you could do the 5 hr drive to my place, I won’t be at all grateful in fact I will probably take the piss out of you but hide it from you on my stories 😂 Anyway just leave it in my doorstep, and try not to bother me when you do.
Thanks huns you’re all so lush 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It’s my birthday on Saturday and I’m really hoping you lot have secretly been doing a go fund me to get me a ptwm calendar and a hoody with Joyce’s creosote face on. If you wouldn’t mind driving down to Brixham to collect it, pop in for a brew with Dom& Joyce. If you’re lucky you might see be kind besty 🤗 or she might be in the ice cream shop doing her 15 hr shift. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can get to see the Messiah feeding from the golden tit. A sight to behold 🙏

Remember they are sticking to lockdown rules do when you go in please keep you’re distance from Granny Sia, the druggy and the girl with the bum. (Difficult, but just squeeze past)
After you can go to a place none of you will seen before 😮, it’s called the beach! Being peasant scum you won’t know what this is. But Rach will tell you all about it and tell you over and over how she lives near it.
Joyce might be topless if you’re (un)lucky mincing around in his skintight leggings, showing off his wares 🍆? 🥕?

Then if you could do the 5 hr drive to my place, I won’t be at all grateful in fact I will probably take the piss out of you but hide it from you on my stories 😂 Anyway just leave it in my doorstep, and try not to bother me when you do.
Thanks huns you’re all so lush 💜
Messiah feeding from the golden tit.....full on tears here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.