PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because you don't use punctuation Rach, doesn't mean the rest of us are illiterate 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure the point of the those stories was to show her being "kind" by buying the phone. Maybe her mum was absolutely fine with her old bloody phone!

Laziness, she would be totally lost if he had food allergies and couldn't eat all the stuff she gives him.
And why does he always have to be watching a screen? Maybe let him explore food without being constantly distracted 🙄

Reactions: 10
And sweatshirts? Or did I imagine them? And they used to sign them ‘packed by Josh’ or whoever ........
I think it was sweatshirts with PTWM crew on the front . Although I loved her page at the time , I wouldn’t trace thought of purchasing one!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Um

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Um
That's only recently gone live. Because a few weeks back it wasnt. I wonder why she hasnt shouted about it on her stories or social media accounts. People wouldnt really know it was active otherwise. And I wouldnt pay £45 for that tit anyway 😂... those items are all profit for her because the only ones that are going to charity are the 2 womens aid ones that are available.

Reactions: 7
Um
"Don't be a knob" maybe she should take her own advice once in a while 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she so dramatic? Acting like Wilby is the first baby to ever mash his food up or drop it.

And why the fuss over his first Barney Bear when he’s already been stuffed full of cake, chocolate and biscuits? At least a Barney is geared towards kids, though still not great. Especially in this weather, a bowl of fruit would have been much more refreshing.

Reactions: 11
Wow, so now she’s after making money from “warriors”? I think I’ve just realised why I’ve always disliked the way she uses the word “warrior”. It’s because she makes it sound like a substitute for “victim”.

Reactions: 8
"Don't be a knob" maybe she should take her own advice once in a while 🤣
Who would seriously wear a t shirt with bird boy on the front?

Wow, so now she’s after making money from “warriors”? I think I’ve just realised why I’ve always disliked the way she uses the word “warrior”. It’s because she makes it sound like a substitute for “victim”.
Who on earth would carry a tote bag with don’t be a knob on the front?

Um
The chicken coop lady who travelled 500 miles with her delivery will probably order herself some sweatshirts from her new friend!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Um
Is it just me or is that not really odd that the photos aren’t of her, josh and the kids modelling them? That’s what I would have expected

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.