PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what she covered up in that message, bet the huns were too mesmerised by the moving emoticons to notice.

Reactions: 8
I have to say I am not missing looking at her awful stories one bit since I got rid of insta. It’s more enjoyable hearing all your updates lol without having to hear her awful voice and snorting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah, my son was too. Apologies if you encountered 5 18 year old lads on the beach, drinking koppaberg and playing loud music 🙈😂
Hahaha I didnt thankfully or you would have probably been regaled with tales of how some weird woman started dancing to their music and trying to be 'down with the kids' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The other day she said something about “if you’re passing by drop in for some free eggs” to this one lady and then loads of people started commenting about wanting eggs. She is prob worried now ALL the huns are going to turn up for a cuppa, a free box of eggs and a chat with Josh. 😂
And the huns will be hoping that Josh has no top on as they all used to request a ‘ top less pic of bird boy in the PTWM calendar’ when I used to follow her which I always thought was a bit strange!

• Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone ever buy the calendar?? Was it all pictures of her family?? How bloody weird having that in your kitchen!

• Haha
And the huns will be hoping that Josh has no top on as they all used to request a ‘ top less pic of bird boy in the PTWM calendar’ when I used to follow her which I always thought was a bit strange!
I’m still amazed that so many people at the time bought calendars featuring someone else’s family. Displaying a stranger’s kids in your kitchen rather than your own - madness 😂😂

I can’t imagine that they would be so popular nowadays if she sold them unless all proceeds went to a proper charity rather than the imaginary PTWM charity. If she sold them just for profit, she’d be doing well to get rid of 100.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone ever buy the calendar?? Was it all pictures of her family?? How bloody weird having that in your kitchen!
From what I saw, it was. I was a fan at the time but even then I wondered who was buying a calendar with another woman’s family on it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Instead of buying £400 chicken coops and £500 sex shop lights... why dont you look on halfords and gift the girl a bike out your own pocket... a brand new one would be like £70. Why a second hand one.... would she buy her kids a second hand one...dont think so.
Isnt that what the paypal money is supposed to be for..helping others out!! God it's really pissed me off...
Btw I have nothing against second hand things.. but when she buys everything new for herself and at extortionate prices I just think shes taking the piss now
OMG yes I remember the PayPal money was so that she didn’t have to ask for bits and bobs when needed the money would be there !

Reactions: 10
I’m still amazed that so many people at the time bought calendars featuring someone else’s family. Displaying a stranger’s kids in your kitchen rather than your own - madness 😂😂

I can’t imagine that they would be so popular nowadays if she sold them unless all proceeds went to a proper charity rather than the imaginary PTWM charity. If she sold them just for profit, she’d be doing well to get rid of 100.
Weren’t they supposed to be in conjunction with some DA charity or other?

Reactions: 3
I’m not coming. I’m to lazy. However can someone take a Dulux/ Farrow and Ball paint chart and get Joyce’s actual real life colour for me 👍

Come on Friday, they don’t have the class to know about Farrow and Ball, she would probably think it was some kind of sex position 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely reads here. I bet she sent that message herself to make it look like she invited the woman in for a tea :LOL:
also well done for giving wibble toast. Just a shame it took you so long R:rolleyes: my little girl is almost 7 months and has toast, crumpets, wraps and we let her try pretty much anything.

• Haha
Has she made any reference anywhere to the fact that her good mate KDIL has released a book?! I saw this comment by PTWM on KDIL’s book post - typically it was a post all about Rachel being upset about something rather than a post congratulating KDIL. Me, me, me 😴

I get the impression that Rachel would be quite jealous and twisted about it and would be raging if KDIL’s book did better than hers rather than supporting her friend and cheering her on.

Weren’t they supposed to be in conjunction with some DA charity or other?
I think it was £1 from every tshirt/sweater sold went to some charity. Not sure about the calendars. I’m not 100% sure, but I think the charity was contacted in one of the earlier threads and they weren’t able to confirm that they had received financial donations from her?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I got given a ptwm calender as a secret santa present. Ive refused to take part in it every year since 🤣 all the stickers we're sweary, the only good thing about it was the document holder

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she made any reference anywhere to the fact that her good mate KDIL has released a book?! I saw this comment by PTWM on KDIL’s book post - typically it was a post all about Rachel being upset about something rather than a post congratulating KDIL. Me, me, me 😴

I get the impression that Rachel would be quite jealous and twisted about it and would be raging if KDIL’s book did better than hers rather than supporting her friend and cheering her on.

I think it was £1 from every tshirt/sweater sold went to some charity. Not sure about the calendars. I’m not 100% sure, but I think the charity was contacted in one of the earlier threads and they weren’t able to confirm that they had received financial donations from her?
Perhaps she was crying tears of joy and pride for her besties new book 😍. (I know, I’m being very gracious lately. I feel a bit sad for her that he fucks of birding all day and leaves her with 6 kids. That would test my last nerve.)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.