PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think they look the image of each other! ...

How pregnant was she exactly when Josh started knobbing her in the woods? 🤔
I said this earlier when there was a pic of them both and they looked the spit, and someone replied (I’m not sure who but was local) that they can confirm that Edie is definitely whose baby they say she is!

Reactions: 3
I say this all the time but it is bleeping weird she reposts every bit of praise she gets
Really weird! Most people try and deflect the attention away from themselves or just take a compliment graciously. I don't know anyone else that would post compliments or thanks so everyone can see. It's so self absorbed it's unreal!

'Hey everyone, look at me, look at all these amazing things people say and think about ME! Look how wonderful I am...'

bleeping lunatic!

Reactions: 14
I said this earlier when there was a pic of them both and they looked the spit, and someone replied (I’m not sure who but was local) that they can confirm that Edie is definitely whose baby they say she is!
Edie definitely looks like her dad. I don’t think Wibble looks like her.

Reactions: 4
Edie definitely looks like her dad. I don’t think Wibble looks like her.
My elder brother and I have different Mums. We look so alike but strangely he also looks like his Mum and I look like mine. Genes are a strange thing and I think people see different things. To me, my two look really different but so many people say how alike they are.

Reactions: 10
I’ve got an old girls bike in my garage BUT I am not doing a five hour round trip to deliver it. What is she teaching Tallulah that oh don’t bother to save up well just get it given to us! Everything for free! Don’t bother getting a job. Just become part of PTWM.com and get stuff for free. Well set you up a paypal account for donations. What charity would you like us to mention to play on the heart strings.? Blood boiling !!

Reactions: 9
My elder brother and I have different Mums. We look so alike but strangely he also looks like his Mum and I look like mine. Genes are a strange thing and I think people see different things. To me, my two look really different but so many people say how alike they are.
It’s confirmation bias - once someone says ‘oh you two look alike’ and someone else looks they will agree. If someone suggests something to you then your brain tries to make you see it too - like when people say clouds look like something or tell you misheard lyrics from a song.

Reactions: 7
My son looks SO MUCH like his brother (my stepson) at the same age, but I could always see his mum when I looked at my stepson 🤣

Reactions: 3
Really weird! Most people try and deflect the attention away from themselves or just take a compliment graciously. I don't know anyone else that would post compliments or thanks so everyone can see. It's so self absorbed it's unreal!

'Hey everyone, look at me, look at all these amazing things people say and think about ME! Look how wonderful I am...'

bleeping lunatic!
Yes but you are forgetting she PAID for it!!!

As though paying for things is some elusive sport that the rest of us dont take part in every day, imagine bragging that you paid for something!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My kids are the image of each other and they have different Dads. It’s just they all have lots of me ☺ As they bloody should 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As it’s been to court if there was any chance Edie was Josh’s Rachael would have made that known to stop her ex being giving any contact.

Reactions: 11
Just thought, all the huns will be buying bags of bird food now and turning up on her doorstep for a brew and a beach tour. 😂😂
The other day she said something about “if you’re passing by drop in for some free eggs” to this one lady and then loads of people started commenting about wanting eggs. She is prob worried now ALL the huns are going to turn up for a cuppa, a free box of eggs and a chat with Josh. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The other day she said something about “if you’re passing by drop in for some free eggs” to this one lady and then loads of people started commenting about wanting eggs. She is prob worried now ALL the huns are going to turn up for a cuppa, a free box of eggs and a chat with Josh. 😂
I hope they do... will teach her a lesson 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.