PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*snort* aren't we fun parents, *snort* we are so relatable, *snort* no problems here. Bonus *snort*.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just want her to be held accountable for all the crap....I think if I’m honest I’m a little bit jealous of all the stuff she gets gifted and the dyson tipped me over the edge coz mine is knackered and I’m here stuck on furlough, other half self employed and only just got back, and there she is with money from PayPal, go fund me and direct into her account plus money from crappy ads that she can’t even invest time into properly getting stuff given. But you try to call her out and you can’t because she has all the huns to protect her or blocks and deletes....it just feels unfair. I work my arse off to provide for my kids, I’m been through some right tit but don’t make a song and dance about it. And she just lays on the sofa doing feck all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’ve just had an idea. Perhaps they should not make Betsy work and Josh could get a job again. 🤷‍♀️ I mean it makes sense to me. He just clutters up the place anyway
But then he wouldn't be able to wear his old army khaki clothes ALL the time, or his big clown shoes 😂.

The waffle from Josh just emphasizes to me he is a waste of breath. He will have been aware of the B working situation and he has so much to say on every other subject why not on that. It's just hot air from him. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had an idea. Perhaps they should not make Betsy work and Josh could get a job again. 🤷‍♀️ I mean it makes sense to me. He just clutters up the place anyway
Or better still.....Dominic

Hang on a minute...be fair! He's a FULL TIME KEY WORKER! And she was sliced in two and gave birth to an owl!

I think you've both forgotten how important Rachaeaeaele and Joyce are...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the living room where the roblox videos were filmed where her shite neon light is supposed to be?

Reactions: 18
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the living room where the roblox videos were filmed where her shite neon light is supposed to be?
You are right. It should be on the chimney breast. Maybe she is doing a Hinch and using pre recorded content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
yes!!! It’s a old video 😂😂 what a fanny she is
yes! I was literally just coming on to say that.
Her video with W had the neon sign, the. The Roblox one had the skull picture 🤦🏽‍♀️
Must be a slow news day 🤷🏽‍♀️ I may be naive but I find it a little sad that content has to be pre recorded/kept and not in the moment. I understand she can’t live her life on insta constantly, but I was always a fan because I thought she was real. Just goes to show it literally is just ‘all for the gram.’

Reactions: 21
I can't believe I just spent 3 days listening to that tit about who wins the Roblox house building.

How the hell did that get dragged out for so long?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Obviously she is a time travelling instagrammer! Betsy was actually working 12 hour shifts next summer when she’s 16!

• Haha
Pretty sure it was, yup. That’s lasted a long time 👌🏼

I love that we got to see a bit of Isaac’s personality, he’s a funny kid! And I’m glad for once Josh chose his son. I know it wasn’t a big deal in terms of what it was over but I bet to Isaac. He’ll feel like his dad is in his corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it was an 'emergency' recording that she had ready to use to deflect from the earlier crisis. She knew she needed to try and get ahead and wow the huns and babes before news breaks of the Scoopz stuff.

I've got a lot of time on my hands 🤣

Do you think she just has a string of pre recorded 'family' videos to rollout when it's a slow news day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.