PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did R say Wilby was poorly in her latest story? He seemed fine to me! Probably dosed him up on more nurophen
She is always saying he is poorly and always double dosing him neurofen and calpol id get him checked being ill so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her poor dad. There’s no need to broadcast things like this. Keep it normal for the child but don’t be a twit about it.
See I don’t feel bad for Edies Dad. I feel bad for Edie. Imagine it at school with teachers
‘I’ve got 2 Daddies.....’
‘Oh okay, are they married?....’
‘Oh no, ones my biological Dad, the other is my Mums current fella. I met him whilst I was in the womb’
‘Ahh okay, got it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is always saying he isn’t poorly and always double dosing him neurofen and calpol id get him checked being ill so much
Some babies suffer horribly with teething, my eldest and middle did. They were miserable, low temps, runny noses, sore bums etc and it was every single teeth they cut. With my eldest I was so worried, taking her to docs then we realised there was a pattern and it was just teething.

Reactions: 1
Some babies suffer horribly with teething, my eldest and middle did. They were miserable, low temps, runny noses, sore bums etc and it was every single teeth they cut. With my eldest I was so worried, taking her to docs then we realised there was a pattern and it was just teething.
You found out teething,you checked, you didn’t just dose up.she needs to do something so either find out if teething or something sinister

Reactions: 4
So it can 2 ways. She can say she was just exaggerating when she said 10 hours and she really only does the legal amount of hours (although she did say in the reply that she does those hours every Sunday, but still she could be exaggerating about that too) and everything will go back to normal.

Or Scoopz could be looked into and if they are employing underage kids to work over the legal amount of hours then they are paying cash in hand. Because they wouldn’t be able to put through the books that they have a 15 yr old working so many hours. If it was all going through the tax man then surely something would flag up that a child is earning so much. 🤷‍♀️Obviously she won’t be paying tax but still every employee needs to be registered and given wage slips etc. So they are in double tit for both illegal activities. Or maybe they have her registered and only put the legal amount of hours through and pay the rest in hand. Who knows. I’m sure we will never find out either way.
Either way it’s a tit storm she has created.... Again 😂

Reactions: 6
God, her content is so boring its unreal. How do people find this entertaining? Theres not even any context behind most of her stories..they are so bland. Give it up rach... you could bore anyone to sleep 😴😴

Reactions: 9
So I’ve just googled if a parent needs to give permission for a child to work, and it says something about the employer needs a child work permit and to get parents and the school permission for kids aged 13-16 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her poor dad. There’s no need to broadcast things like this. Keep it normal for the child but don’t be a twit about it.
I've been with my husband since my step son was a year old, he doesn't remember a time I wasn't around. I potty trained him, done his homework with him, clothed him, everything, but not once would I have said it's okay for him to call me mum. I may not like or get on with his mother, but I wouldn't do that to her. It must kill Es dad, I can't see anyone in his situation actually being okay with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing is the difference between poorly is Wilby teething and another influencer in and out of hospital with her little boy who has multiple complex life threatening conditions.... you know who she is Rach, so for goodness sake get a grip!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've been with my husband since my step son was a year old, he doesn't remember a time I wasn't around. I potty trained him, done his homework with him, clothed him, everything, but not once would I have said it's okay for him to call me mum. I may not like or get on with his mother, but I wouldn't do that to her. It must kill Es dad, I can't see anyone in his situation actually being okay with it.
I'm the same.. my partner has been in my sons life since he was 18months old.. my son has never had contact with his biological dad (dads choice) but my son knows my partner isnt his real dad and we let him decide if he wanted to call him dad or not. Hes chose to call him by his name because that's what hes comfortable with and it's fine with us..I would never encourage him to call my partner dad unless he wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hopefully now that R has unleashed a world of tit for herself l, B and Scoopz she will start to take child protection more seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just had an idea. Perhaps they should not make Betsy work and Josh could get a job again. 🤷‍♀️ I mean it makes sense to me. He just clutters up the place anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.