PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, as much as people might be critical of Tattlers contacting B’s employer, it’s wrong what they are doing and R is complicit in it. People are so sick of her constant lies and her getting away with things that are morally wrong.

Sending the kids off to their older sisters’ house (as well as various other places), was wrong- but she got away with it.

Using DV as her USP in order to propel her to become an influencer was wrong. As was ignoring countless messages from DV victims whilst hailing herself as some kind of saviour.

Cheating on her (widowed) partner with J and splitting up his family was wrong.

Jumping on the BLM movement as a bandwagon was wrong, as well as deleting the post when it back fired or not correcting her borderline racist , ignorant hons was wrong.

But she continues to get away with these things constantly and earn big sums of money in questionable ways (recommending tat that she doesn’t use herself like the headphones).

This is why she is being called out on things like this, because people are sick of her tit. Being called out is what led to Mrs Meldrum ultimately deleting her account and I’m glad for her kids that every intimate detail of their lives are no longer being put in the public domain. It sickens me that children are allowed to be exploited for profit in this way by instafloggers. And I honestly believe that R is the worst of the lot, the way she leeches of her children by selling their private lives for profit.

Edited to say that if I was Betsy, I’d be absolutely fuming. R did nothing to safeguard her against being exploited and now she’s probably ruined a chance at legitimate employment for her. Her mum’s job is to protect her and in two ways R has really f*cked this up for B. No doubt she will be blaming it on trolls and taking no responsibility for her own actions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes I agree, in this it is only Betsy that is being exploited by both parties and yeah she may have wanted to work extra hours (even though she shouldn’t) but now she’s missing out.
I agree. Those kids have never asked for any of this. It’s different when they’re tiny but what R does now could have massive implications on B’s future. I can just imagine B losing her tit with her and R just pathetically sobbing and crying troll. Taking no responsibility whatsoever. Poor Betsy!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thinks Scoopz reply to a poster here was sufficient enough and reporting them to authorities was not necessary. Yes we all chat tit about Rach, but that’s probably someone’s business facing a probe over one Sunday with Betsy. Reporting them before giving them a chance to correct something was too much.
Im just going to say it and I’m not attempting to moderate, but I think you know Rach and Josh very personally and have lots of problems that you all need to sort out offline. Every time this thread takes a serious turn away from banter, it’s because a relatively new account has gone to far. Tattles not meant for that✌
I thinks Scoopz reply to a poster here was sufficient enough and reporting them to authorities was not necessary. Yes we all chat tit about Rach, but that’s probably someone’s business facing a probe over one Sunday with Betsy. Reporting them before giving them a chance to correct something was too much.
Im just going to say it and I’m not attempting to moderate, but I think you know Rach and Josh very personally and have lots of problems that you all need to sort out offline. Every time this thread takes a serious turn away from banter, it’s because a relatively new account has gone to far. Tattles not meant for that✌
I thought R’s message said B works those hours every Sunday?

Reactions: 10
Gah. I wasn’t defending them earlier, I just felt a bit shite for whomever owns the ice cream store. But clearly none of them give a toss about who reports them to wherever over whatever, so be it on their own heads 🙄. They are legit like the Gallaghers from Shameless only less funny

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it can 2 ways. She can say she was just exaggerating when she said 10 hours and she really only does the legal amount of hours (although she did say in the reply that she does those hours every Sunday, but still she could be exaggerating about that too) and everything will go back to normal.

Or Scoopz could be looked into and if they are employing underage kids to work over the legal amount of hours then they are paying cash in hand. Because they wouldn’t be able to put through the books that they have a 15 yr old working so many hours. If it was all going through the tax man then surely something would flag up that a child is earning so much. 🤷‍♀️Obviously she won’t be paying tax but still every employee needs to be registered and given wage slips etc. So they are in double tit for both illegal activities. Or maybe they have her registered and only put the legal amount of hours through and pay the rest in hand. Who knows. I’m sure we will never find out either way.

Reactions: 11
Personally I think Scoopz should be contacted to be made aware they have a part time vegan working in their dairy fun house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Going to the subject of her gifted tit, i can't recall seeing anything ever gifted to S&I specifically. The rest of the waltons are covered in freebies.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Going to the subject of her gifted tit, i can't recall seeing anything ever gifted to S&I specifically. The rest of the waltons are covered in freebies.
I said the exact same thing a few threads back. the boys dont get a single thing for themselves. And T doesnt get anything really except hair bows. The majority of gifts are for rach and wilbert

Reactions: 9
Did R say Wilby was poorly in her latest story? He seemed fine to me! Probably dosed him up on more nurophen

Reactions: 6
Who is going to take one for the team and swipe up? Bagsy not me.
It’s a link to a Facebook video about domestic abuse and good old domestic abuse advocate Raquelle can’t even be fucked writing one sentence about it. Not even one. Just a Purple Heart.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It’s a link to a Facebook video about domestic abuse and good old domestic abuse advocate Raquelle can’t even be fucked writing one sentence about it. Not even one. Just a Purple Heart.
What is that purple heart all about? Does it have a meaning or just ungenuineness (is that a word)

Reactions: 6
Who is going to take one for the team and swipe up? Bagsy not me.
It's a link to the video Maxine Peake made for Refuge. I watched it yesterday. It's haunting 😢 her swipe directs you to the Crime and Investigation facebook page and their post of the video, not Refuge itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.