PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prat-on-a-mat more like. bleeping me time? When does she have anything else but ME TIME?

View attachment 160624
God..shes so hard done to isnt she. She has more alone time than the time she spends with everyone else 😂
Bet she times it right so she doesnt have to do the kids dinner (not that she does it anyway)
Iv never known a woman that has the responsibility of 6 kids under one roof to have so much time on her hands.
I only have 2 kids and cant even go toilet in peace... literally my 2 year old has to sit on my knee some days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha ha ...she only got the pratmat out after she read here about not using it. Rach, love, this is getting silly, we can’t keep giving you ideas!! But can we have Joyce fashion parade- that would be comedy gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has not spoken about that mat loads at all! The only time she's ever spoken about it and the only times we've ever seen it, is when it says #ad up in the corner and she's being bloody paid for it!

And you're not 'working with' the company you stupid cow. They're just paying you to try and flog their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t use her swipe up because i didn’t want to give her the satisfaction, but the cheapest one of those mats is £130 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 11
God..shes so hard done to isnt she. She has more alone time than the time she spends with everyone else 😂
Bet she times it right so she doesnt have to do the kids dinner (not that she does it anyway)
Iv never known a woman that has the responsibility of 6 kids under one roof to have so much time on her hands.
I only have 2 kids and cant even go toilet in peace... literally my 2 year old has to sit on my knee some days 😂😂😂
I actually deleted Facebook and Insta last week

I know - I have two and my 6yr old is like my living shadow! It’s really sweet how much she loves being near me, I can’t imagine saying leave me alone for an hour!!! I only get me time when I have to switch the work lap top on to catch up a couple of times a week! I was cleaning the bloody bathroom over lunch time whilst I knew my shadow would be happy eating her lunch with a bit of telly chill time!!

Reactions: 5
A lot of her followers will be single parents who could only dream of an hour a month off or women whose husbands actually go out to work all day. Surely she gets an hour or so to herself when they are all in bed?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s never out that bleeping bed and we’ve never actually seen it! Apart from the time she pretended to use it while pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Come on everyone, be nice. She probs needs a lie down after the shitstorm she brought on herself today. Poor rach 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell rach! Bit late int day to be posting horror pictures!
I’ve gotta go to bed soon!!View attachment 160652
Actually laughed out loud at this I can’t lie

She’s never out that bleeping bed and we’ve never actually seen it! Apart from the time she pretended to use it while pregnant
Been using it a year hmm yet u can’t use it pregnant.shed have more respect if she didn’t bloody lie constant

Reactions: 9
Actually laughed out loud at this I can’t lie

Been using it a year hmm yet u can’t use it pregnant.shed have more respect if she didn’t bloody lie constant
It's like a disease... she just HAS to lie and exaggerate all the time. It's weird. It's like a really bad habit for her... its comes far too natural to her 😂

Reactions: 10
Edie is the most rude and annoying child. Josh saying he would pretend she won so she wouldn’t kick off. Both the girls playing up to the camera. Issac comes over as such a lovely lad

Reactions: 20
Notice through the whole video when josh was talking towards the camera he had his mouth covered with his hand. Take it her bitching about his teeth has worked and he know feels bad about them. How about letting him use some of the PayPal money for braces now Rachelllleeeeeee

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.