PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I have to disagree, if what Dominic said was true then the company is breaking the law and other kids need protection.
I thinks Scoopz reply to a poster here was sufficient enough and reporting them to authorities was not necessary. Yes we all chat tit about Rach, but that’s probably someone’s business facing a probe over one Sunday with Betsy. Reporting them before giving them a chance to correct something was too much.
Im just going to say it and I’m not attempting to moderate, but I think you know Rach and Josh very personally and have lots of problems that you all need to sort out offline. Every time this thread takes a serious turn away from banter, it’s because a relatively new account has gone to far. Tattles not meant for that✌

Reactions: 12
Wow. Okay. I don't know either of them. I used to follow R then unfollowed after her tattle rant.

You're entitled to you're own opinions, as I am mine. You were happy with their response, I was not. They didn't deny she had worked those hours?! And like I said in a previous post, if everything is legit then nothing will come of it?

Unfortunatley I'm not one to turn a blind eye to child exploitation, but that's just me ✌
Exactly - if they’ve done nothing wrong, they have nothing to worry about. That goes for Rachel and Scoopz. If they’ve genuinely been misled by Rachel with regards to Betsy’s age then it would be a shame but it’ll teach them a lesson for the future. However, if she’s working legally then Scoopz have not a leg to stand on as they will have seen her passport and know her age and therefore should know the law and how many hours she is legally allowed to work.

The difference between this thread and many others on Tattle is that it’s never been just about banter. It’s been about calling Rachel out for her behaviour and trying to get answers to where the PayPal money went. Many people here donated to Rachel and were blocked from asking where their money went on social media so had to resort to trying to out the truth here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Okay 👍. Fair is fair. I’m not taking away validity to anyone’s opinions. I’m just being cautious of collateral damage if you get me ✌

Reactions: 10
Okay 👍. Fair is fair. I’m not taking away validity to anyone’s opinions. I’m just being cautious of collateral damage if you get me ✌
I think that’s fair and understand where you’re coming from to a point but there would be no collateral damage to be had if the law hadn’t been broken and Rach hadn’t used it as content.

There are consequences to the choices they’ve made. And I think there’s many who think it’s time Rachael finally suffered some consequences. She’s got away with far too much. Could this be chickens coming home to roost.

The only one I feel sorry for in this is Betsy because this could have consequences for her for some time to come. She’s just a kid. It’s up to the adults surrounding her to abide by laws and do the right thing.

• Heart
Just saw that on their Instagram page they have removed the comment from someone saying they recieved a good delivery by betsy last night.
Clearly they know they have broken the law and are back tracking now. I wonder if they have contacted Rach this morning
It’s on the Facebook page I can see it

Reactions: 1
Tbh, I would be far less annoyed if she wasn’t profiting so damn handsomely from her tit show. It’s really unfair. My partner and I work really hard for very little money, rely on Universal Credit for top ups and live on the breadline. Rachel lies in bed being fed by anyone and everyone and the only full time job she seems to have is shopping.

She’s taken the piss for far too long, she can’t keep not only getting away with it but actively profiting from it.

Reactions: 24
I agree with you, we had the information given to us, we had a choice whether to let it go or choose to report it to the relevant authorities. At the end of the day Rachel told us what B was doing and even sent a message to confirm the information.
I don’t feel guilty sending the information off, just like if I saw or heard a child being abused I would report it.
At the end of the day yes Rachel likes to Bullshit and most of the tit she spouts we generally just laugh off but she majorly fucked up and by doing what she did yesterday the ripple she caused will have reached more that just Instagram! Maybe by destroying a business in her own town by her own lies will actually be her downfall.
The thing is, if they are breaking the law and employing Betsy for more hours than they should, how many other kids are in the same position? And is there anywhere else they may be cutting corners etc? It may just be R's bullshit but if not, it needs addressing. I do hope for Betsy's sake and for the reputation of the business that it is bullshit, but if it's not, it needs reporting and dealing with.

Reactions: 11
Someone could ring the shop?? Is that too mean. But I wouldn’t let my son close up a shop and handle deliveries at that time of night and he’s 6ft rugby player. And nobody who runs a successful business would let a fifteen year old close up. It’s madness. She lying. Cause she loves a boast!

Reactions: 7
I can imagine the Racheaele spin on it now -
BeKindBetsy single handedly uncovered a child exploitation ring and has saved not only her local area but the whole of the UK from this horrific, vomit inducing crime. She had been working solely to be undercover and was working alongside the local police 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn’t scoops a nationwide company? We had one round here and I live in Kent? Nobody should be exploited on a ten hour shift when still a child. It is illegal.

Reactions: 5
You can't guarantee that that's about Betsy though, those type of shops always have young staff

Reactions: 8
It's probably some desperate follower of rachealeealeallle that has commented in the hope that it will appear on a story somewhere about how amazing betsy is and how everyone who comes into contact with her collapses at the beauty in front of them. That or it will be used as proof the trolls got her sacked because the customers think she's the best thing since sliced bread (or since she was sliced in two) and that she only broke the law to #bekind and help others

Reactions: 9
Ohh it’s all gone quiet over on the gram for PTWM. You know what I like doing reading on here then going back on the gram and seeing what the reaction is !!! What fun! When I read the ten hour post last night I was so shocked and wondered what the tattle would say!

This is Dominics reply to @Tgja on the previous thread so this week wasn't a one off but a regular occurrence.
It's turning a blind eye to allow B to accrue additional spends but in doing so this allows other such incidents to be abused

Screenshot_20200622-135349.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Was just going to say that.
It will be posted that stalkers have ruined Bs job, targeted her etc etc and the huns will lap it up.
I’m starting to think she’s posting this stuff on purpose to see what the reactions will be here then she can go back to her huns with proof that we’re all trolls out to ruin her life.
If that’s the case, she is playing a dangerous game!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.