PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's just the fact that she insisted she needed the wooden one within a time frame and allowed the woman to drive 10 hours to deliver it for it to be then shoved in the corner after 2 days. I dont understand why she didnt just tell the rescue place that she would have to pick the chickens up 2 days later than planned. It's not like she personally rescued them from slaughter. It was a charity who I assume has a small amount of space to keep them until they are rehomed 🤷‍♀️
Or why not maybe ask locally for a second hand one?! Or look on selling pages? Is buying second hand beneath her?!

Reactions: 13
Watching Wilby in the garden with the chickens, he doesn't make a noise does he? I'm an Early years worker and I'd actually be quite concerned at the lack of babbling and vocalising going on. I'd expect some excited squeals etc but nothing.

Reactions: 20
I think it's just the fact that she insisted she needed the wooden one within a time frame and allowed the woman to drive 10 hours to deliver it for it to be then shoved in the corner after 2 days. I dont understand why she didnt just tell the rescue place that she would have to pick the chickens up 2 days later than planned. It's not like she personally rescued them from slaughter. It was a charity who I assume has a small amount of space to keep them until they are rehomed 🤷‍♀️
As a former chicken keeper, the British hen welfare trust generally 'liberate' a few thousand chickens on the same day from a farm that would normally send them off to become cat food or the like, they are at the liberty of the farmer being on board so generally have to fetch them at silly o clock in the morning in a rushed way and so need to know most of them have an assigned home that day, you'd reserve and pick up from a pick up point that is only being used for that day. Basically I don't think they have huge bases to hold the chickens for people, but if Rach didn't have the space she should've just said they'll have to wait for the next local rehoming rather than let that poor woman make that huge trip for her own selfish reasons.

Reactions: 19
It’s possible that they will have had to be picked up on a specific date (I haven’t seen her story on them) as the charity may not have actually taken them away due to not having anywhere to put them - they may have just coordinated the collection of them by the new keepers if that makes sense. Even so it’s not hard to separate a few chickens for a couple of days - something could easily have been made out of an old playhouse or dog cage etc

Reactions: 7
BHWT do a "rehoming" every month, they could have just waited until next month until they had the required housing etc. But in typical Rachel style, she has to have everything NOW!!
Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 11.29.13.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she always behave so awkwardly especially when doing #ads 😆

What an absolute waste of a chicken pod too, she pissed and moaned how desperately she needed it and now it’s just pushed to the side in favour of the plastic one 🙄
I honestly can not cope with her and her narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 14
That brown lounge suit is vile. She needs to stop buying from that place, it all hangs off her!

Reactions: 9
Watching Wilby in the garden with the chickens, he doesn't make a noise does he? I'm an Early years worker and I'd actually be quite concerned at the lack of babbling and vocalising going on. I'd expect some excited squeals etc but nothing.
I agree, I used to work in early years too and his lack of babbling is concerning. I wonder if he has some hearing issues?

Reactions: 12
I agree, I used to work in early years too and his lack of babbling is concerning. I wonder if he has some hearing issues?
He definitely needs assessing, he seems very behind developmentally but I think that could be due to the fact they never put him down and seem to use the TV as his only stimulation. I feel so sorry for the poor little fella. He seems happy enough but just very much a tiny baby still.

Reactions: 11
“Sleep when baby sleeps” - doesn’t wilby sleep all night now supposedly? So why are they going back to sleep at midday?! Lazy shits!!

Reactions: 13
“Sleep when baby sleeps” - doesn’t wilby sleep all night now supposedly? So why are they going back to sleep at midday?! Lazy shits!!
Also that concept is for when you have a newborn and kind of goes out of the window after your first baby; you know when there’s 5 other kids to be looking after/spending time with.

Reactions: 16
Any excuse for her to not do tit around the house and parent the other 5 kids.
When my little one naps it's my time to clean the house and get lunch/dinner prepared. If hes still asleep when iv done that then I sit down with a cuppa for 5 mins 😂

Reactions: 11
The chicken coop lady must be so pleased that the #Gifted coop she spent 11hrs delivering is shoved in the corner of her garden and labelled the ‘old one’ after TWO days, now that the one she REALLY wanted has arrived. 😂😂😂
I don’t think R wanted hers all along, but just needed something for those two days before her plastic coop arrived... what an absolute joke!
Why would you want a plastic coop when you have a beautiful handmade wooden one. Sums this lot up perfectly plastic!!

Reactions: 12
It’s funny you should say this. You know when he had his head shaved, it was on a number 1 guard so the clippers would be very loud. He didn’t respond to the noise being that close to his ears. I wondered about his hearing at the time.

Reactions: 17
That make-up tutorial AD she did with the brushes is shocking. I can't cope with how much her nose turns to the side.
How has she spent so much of the money she's been donated on her new face and not sorted out the fact her nose is on the wrong way?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PTWM#38 My USPs are all a sham, so long as the #ads, likes & freebies roll in, it's going on the gram #PERIOD

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I stand corrected by someone who actually keeps chickens. £600 ??? Wow I’m just setting up a small business that sells chicken coops.!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.