PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY is she so wooden?
WHY does she constantly smack her lips together?

Also, E doing that ‘Swipe up’ on the ad made me feel really uneasy. Even the Kardashian’s don’t have their kids doing stuff like that!

Reactions: 12
Can wilby crawl yet or stand or do anything 🙈. Without sounding harsh there’s a day between my son and him. I know all baby’s are different but she doesn’t seem to do anything to encourage him. My little boy can pull to stand, sofa cruise, crawl. But wilby is either attached to her sit or plonked on the floor by himself
He apparently crawled when he was left alone and tried to eat a firelighter. But I don't recall her ever showing him crawl so who knows 🤷

Reactions: 15
How lovely to see them out in the fresh air with Wilby taking in his surroundings. My heart was in my mouth seeing josh walking that narrow path with him on his back though 🙈

Reactions: 7
WHY is she so wooden?
WHY does she constantly smack her lips together?

Also, E doing that ‘Swipe up’ on the ad made me feel really uneasy. Even the Kardashian’s don’t have their kids doing stuff like that!
In 20 yrs time Edie will be doing posts like " When I was 6 I was used constantly for my narciccist Mum's money-making social media activities. I would have horrible meltdowns and be force-fed Rescue Remedy. I promised myself then that my children would never have to say 'Swipe up to buy xyz'. And so the cycle continues 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She said he’s bum-shuffling but I’m almost certain she’d have put a video up if he was, and there’s been nothing.
That's the exact thing I thought too when she posted about him bum shuffling. She probably plonked him in the corner then recorded him. If he'd shuffled over then it would have been recorded immediately. Unless his bum shuffling is so advanced that he set a new land speed record 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How lovely to see them out in the fresh air with Wilby taking in his surroundings. My heart was in my mouth seeing josh walking that narrow path with him on his back though 🙈
Wonder where Isaac is?

And again with the over dramatic ‘ only our family can go for a walk and find an obstacle’. Nope Rach that happens to anyone going on a country walk you twit! You really aren’t that special hun.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
PTWM #38 YoU aRe NoT gOiNg BiRdInG wHiLe YoUv'E gOt My BaBy On YoUr BaCk

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘I’ve had these boots years’. Lies again. Pretty sure you only got them last year...with the PayPal money

Is it me or is she trying to copy Stacey Solomon and her stories 1 with the good morning song now the walks in the woods

‘I’ve had these boots years’. Lies again. Pretty sure you only got them last year...with the PayPal money
Was going to say the same. Pretty sure she did a post featuring her new boots last year sometime. I remember because a £280 pair of boots didn’t quite tally up with someone who was snivelling in her car about Tattle stating she was down to her last £20 and had to be restrained by Josh from giving it away to her warriors because she’s so kind-hearted (not verbatim but you get the gist 😄).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“You’re not going birding with MY baby on your back” - maybe next time YOU hold Weeble then?

Where are Josh’s boys??

F53CB9E8-587D-4B47-8B53-F5B7F10A7AAA.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I can confirm you are correct. She only got those Grenson boots after everyone bought them when Holly Willoughby wore them that year she did I’m a Celeb. Seriously why bleeping lie you stupid boot you film your whole life and our eyes and ears aren’t bleeping painted on. She got them last year from her PayPal money. Know what she’s no better than those folk that scam folk using the boiler room scam system. That’s all she is a scammer, liar and cheat and she knows it. All she has to do is provide full accounts for all tax years and then everyone will shut up but she can’t as she’s a thieving little chav with the rest of her chav family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Josh can’t go birding with the baby in his pack, tattlers won’t give up till the PayPal moneys back

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said he’s bum-shuffling but I’m almost certain she’d have put a video up if he was, and there’s been nothing. He doesn’t appear to even try when he’s sat, he literally just stays where he is. I don’t know many 10 month olds that don’t try escaping the moment they’re put on the floor, that’s the age they start becoming little hurricanes destroying everything in their wake.
I know every baby/childs development happens at different stages, and no child is the same. However, even sitting I find he seems rather wobbly and not stable. I could be totally wrong though.

And the fact he doesn't even move off that blanket, or attempt to crawl/shuffle away is a little worrying.

A relative has a 9 month old baby, and he never stops moving, exploring and cruising round furniture.

Why does she always have to reference death/horrific when describing experiences..
"Your not going birding with MY baby in your back" how vile was that.. pretty sure it's his baby aswell you vile creature. Put your bleeping phone down and your kids cross the stream ffs

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.