PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny you should say this. You know when he had his head shaved, it was on a number 1 guard so the clippers would be very loud. He didn’t respond to the noise being that close to his ears. I wondered about his hearing at the time.
Glue ear maybe? That would explain him being ‘poorly’ so often. And something they need to get checked before it does long-term damage.

Reactions: 7
Can wilby crawl yet or stand or do anything 🙈. Without sounding harsh there’s a day between my son and him. I know all baby’s are different but she doesn’t seem to do anything to encourage him. My little boy can pull to stand, sofa cruise, crawl. But wilby is either attached to her sit or plonked on the floor by himself

Reactions: 8
That brown lounge suit is vile. She needs to stop buying from that place, it all hangs off her!
It's crappy quality as well. I bought one of their dresses and although it IS really cute, the stiching and material are ridiculously cheap.....like worse than Primark cheap! I love the dress but I'd never buy from them again on that basis.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hearing problems would explain why he’s so happy to sit still, he’s not being stimulated by the hustle and bustle of a noisy house. Would also explain his fixation on the Tv, it must be like sensory overload with all the flashing and lights. In saying all that he can certainly hear the octonaughts siren!

Reactions: 8
Can wilby crawl yet or stand or do anything 🙈. Without sounding harsh there’s a day between my son and him. I know all baby’s are different but she doesn’t seem to do anything to encourage him. My little boy can pull to stand, sofa cruise, crawl. But wilby is either attached to her sit or plonked on the floor by himself
She said he’s bum-shuffling but I’m almost certain she’d have put a video up if he was, and there’s been nothing. He doesn’t appear to even try when he’s sat, he literally just stays where he is. I don’t know many 10 month olds that don’t try escaping the moment they’re put on the floor, that’s the age they start becoming little hurricanes destroying everything in their wake.

Reactions: 11
That make-up tutorial AD she did with the brushes is shocking. I can't cope with how much her nose turns to the side.
How has she spent so much of the money she's been donated on her new face and not sorted out the fact her nose is on the wrong way?
why have I never noticed this before 😂 what happened to her nose? If it had been broken at some point I’m sure we would have heard about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ripped, sliced, sawed in two. Forget the old chicken coop- I want new!

Thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hearing problems would explain why he’s so happy to sit still, he’s not being stimulated by the hustle and bustle of a noisy house. Would also explain his fixation on the Tv, it must be like sensory overload with all the flashing and lights. In saying all that he can certainly hear the octonaughts siren!
Also he seems quite wobbly still while sat down. If it is glue ear could it affect his balence?

Reactions: 6
some babies walk at 9 months, some don’t til even 2. Comparing babies development has and always will he very cruel. I’ve coached women through PPD who were so acutely focused on their childs supposed lack of development they couldn’t see passed it.
She’s a fanny - genuinely really dislike her. But for the sake of all the mothers reading this with babies of the same age/ even that eejit herself - don’t compare.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes glue ear affects everything.....
Needs checking out ASAP.
Coming from a mum that has a daughter with hearing aids when her glue ear is bad....I won’t bore you all with the details...but picked up at 3, got the cutest videos of her talking so cute because she couldn’t talk properly.
grommits put in....worked for a few years, got bad again, age 11 more grommits and adenoids removed....didn’t work at all.....
Hearing aid at 13....then another improvement so hearing aid taken off her, now bad again so on waiting list for a new one.....
When she has a cold she’s in agony and cannot hear a thing and falls over all the time, the amount of rights she goes through just walking to school and back.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't think he has any developmental issues, the problem he has is that every little noise he makes she accuses him of "having a meltdown" and shoves her tit in his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
some babies walk at 9 months, some don’t til even 2. Comparing babies development has and always will he very cruel. I’ve coached women through PPD who were so acutely focused on their childs supposed lack of development they couldn’t see passed it.
She’s a fanny - genuinely really dislike her. But for the sake of all the mothers reading this with babies of the same age/ even that eejit herself - don’t compare.
She isn't comparing, shes pointing out the fact Rachele does nothing with Wilby bar plonk him in front on the TV.

Reactions: 13
Yes glue ear affects everything.....
Needs checking out ASAP.
Coming from a mum that has a daughter with hearing aids when her glue ear is bad....I won’t bore you all with the details...but picked up at 3, got the cutest videos of her talking so cute because she couldn’t talk properly.
grommits put in....worked for a few years, got bad again, age 11 more grommits and adenoids removed....didn’t work at all.....
Hearing aid at 13....then another improvement so hearing aid taken off her, now bad again so on waiting list for a new one.....
When she has a cold she’s in agony and cannot hear a thing and falls over all the time, the amount of rights she goes through just walking to school and back.
Oh bless her heart ❤

Reactions: 3
She isn't comparing, shes pointing out the fact Rachele does nothing with Wilby bar plonk him in front on the TV.
To be fair the post did a bit of both - but yeah she doesn’t appear to in honesty! But she has a million minions mothering for her lazy ass Instead. Why make any effort!

Reactions: 4
Why do people post about children growing?? Oh so and so got big!! Oh bore off. It’s in the definition of child. Small human that grows into an adult !!
This!! It bugs me when people say "cant believe my baby is now 7" what really? You cant believe your child was 6, a year went by and now they are 7. Drives me crazy! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That make-up tutorial AD she did with the brushes is shocking. I can't cope with how much her nose turns to the side.
How has she spent so much of the money she's been donated on her new face and not sorted out the fact her nose is on the wrong way?
Glad it's not just me! 😂 I'd never noticed before that ad! 😂

Reactions: 3
Sleep when baby sleeps? Ok... who is looking after your six year old?? And the 10 and 11 year olds? Because we all know Betsy has a 10 hour shift today and Seb will be out with his mates...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just gone and had a look and yes it is slightly wonky. Maybe that’s next on the list after the teeth.
I know we all don’t like her but I am worried at the decline in her looks. When you compare her to how she looked only last year, she looks so poorly. Someone needs to do an intervention and take her phone off her for a month and I’m 99% sure she will certainly look healthier for it

Why do people post about children growing?? Oh so and so got big!! Oh bore off. It’s in the definition of child. Small human that grows into an adult !!
My SIL is awful for this. I always joke about it. Like everyday she posts a time hop “omg look how little she was!” Yes - because that was 4 years ago - she was 1. someone contact the papers about this astounding discovery!
🙄

• Haha
Treats for Lula’s chickens: “we’ve already got this one” - because they clearly don’t need the gifts! Stop giving stuff to people who can afford to buy their own 😡

The account we reported as Lula is underage she is now pimping out too, it’s jumped up in followers today already. Clearly untouchable.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.