PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Let tallulah get on with it. Its sweet to see how much t loves those chickens. A real passion
I wonder why T doesn’t go birding with Josh. I imagine it might be something she’d be interested in. I think it would have been a lovely bonding experience for just the two of them to collect the chickens too but of course R and Wilby have to tag along, filming and snorting.

Reactions: 17
It takes less than 5 mins to be fair so it’s not a massive deal if the other people are meeting her at the other side. But you know R she’s a bit dramatic about these things.
Whether its 5 mins or 50 mins... it's not appropriate to share on social media in my opinion

Reactions: 11
Whether its 5 mins or 50 mins... it's not appropriate to share on social media in my opinion
Sorry I was thinking she was going from Kingswear which is only about 5 mins but then realised she’s going from Brixham. That is a bit longer probably about 20 mins. But still strange thing to post. She doesn’t really safeguard her children very well.

Reactions: 13
Sorry I was thinking she was going from Kingswear which is only about 5 mins but then realised she’s going from Brixham. That is a bit longer probably about 20 mins. But still strange thing to post. She doesn’t really safeguard her children very well.
I know her friend met her on the other side etc but still... she doesnt need to film everything...
Surprised she doesnt film her and josh in the shower together daily just to prove a point 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder why T doesn’t go birding with Josh. I imagine it might be something she’d be interested in. I think it would have been a lovely bonding experience for just the two of them to collect the chickens too but of course R and Wilby have to tag along, filming and snorting.
I did always wonder that she love seeing her animals but maybe just don’t like him haha or he wants to go alone as birding she code for cottaging

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s face it Joyce isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. He ain’t no James Bond - the thought of him being some under cover secret agent 😂😂😂.

I can imagine him being the station cleaner but Dick &Dom would make out they can’t discuss what he does. I reckon he does night shift at dominoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just one thought, I’m surprised a child who suffers with anxiety to the extreme Rach tries to make out would be able to get on a ferry alone.

Reactions: 20
Imagine selling your kids and your families entire lives so someone with a few stickers can send you little plastic bottles with your name on 😂😂😂
These women ......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s face it Joyce isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. He ain’t no James Bond - the thought of him being some under cover secret agent 😂😂😂.

I can imagine him being the station cleaner but Dick &Dom would make out they can’t discuss what he does. I reckon he does night shift at dominoes.
I can imagine him in the blue baseball cap 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s a lot of M&S ready meals and expensive food right there. Dunno how she gets ads with Tesco and Lidl when she shops there. Super relatable.

30921B0C-CCD0-4A7E-8291-4D828B141753.jpeg

Reactions: 5
£3.50 for those little bottles. That don't even have hand gel in. I'm sure Super drug sell empty ones and who hasn't got a sharpie at home already. It's ridiculous.

I don't get this fascination and willingness to pay way over the odds for something because someone else has scrawled on it with a sharpie or a paint pen...like that mug with the stupid silver, shittily drawn boobs on.

People with more money than bleeping sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ladies, I must inform you that Tattle is now being used as credible commentary for Daily Mail articles. We are practically mainstream 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£3.50 for those little bottles. That don't even have hand gel in. I'm sure Super drug sell empty ones and who hasn't got a sharpie at home already. It's ridiculous.

I don't get this fascination and willingness to pay way over the odds for something because someone else has scrawled on it with a sharpie or a paint pen...like that mug with the stupid silver, shittily drawn boobs on.

People with more money than bleeping sense.
It’s also £3.50 for delivery.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why would anyone pay £30 odd for that tacky crap. Just buy them a bloody mini hand sanitizer for a quid and teach them to use it all the time!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.