PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently you get one Little Shop collectible for every £20 you spend in the M&S food hall 😳
My aunty works in M&S and does all her shopping there for her, my uncle and their four kids (and pretty often for me, not going to lie. Yay being the favourite niece and also the only one within an hour 😂😂😂😂) and they don’t have that many.....

Reactions: 6
Isn’t that the stuff that M&S got blasted for giving away as it’s little bits of pointless plastic? Nice to see they really live the environmentally friendly lifestyle 😏

I thought she had been banging on about PA for about four years? Not since January...
It’s her school friend Jo. She at most manages emails, badly at that. Rach is just trying to make herself look professional. Which is silly because everyone knows she isn’t at all 🙄. She should sack Jo if anything, the woman can’t answer a message politely from what I have seen

Reactions: 12
It’s her school friend Jo. She at most manages emails, badly at that. Rach is just trying to make herself look professional. Which is silly because everyone knows she isn’t at all 🙄. She should sack Jo if anything, the woman can’t answer a message politely from what I have seen
Not only is she rude in her replies... she also cant seem to separate messages from "warriors" and "wheres your top from" seeing as so many cries for help get missed.
Isnt this also the jo that used to clean for her aswell? I know there are 2 Jo's in her circle of "friends"
I also thought hannah was part of the "team" aswell.... considering rach does sweet f.a except sit on her arse...I really dont get why she needs to pay anyone to do her work for her. She probably pays them with gifted tat she doesnt want

Reactions: 8
Never posted on this thread but wtf is the period post!!!??? Cloud cookoo land springs to mind! No way did the stepmum wave her pants around in front of all her dads pals!!! And why do you need to change you sanitary products in front of your girls to understand? Does she wipe her dirty ass in front of them?? Far too far for me! Poor girls!! I'm all about being open with your kids bit that would surely just embarrass them?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Never posted on this thread but wtf is the period post!!!??? Cloud cookoo land springs to mind! No way did the stepmum wave her pants around in front of all her dads pals!!! And why do you need to change you sanitary products in front of your girls to understand? Does she wipe her dirty ass in front of them?? Far too far for me! Poor girls!! I'm all about being open with your kids bit that would surely just embarrass them?
I got about three lines into it then lost the will to live 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone read her period post and summarise it in about 5 words for me please? I read a paragraph and have literally lost the will to bleeping live.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also those little shop egg boxes are so teeny that if you stood on it they would squash not stub your toe! twit.

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t Hannah got a business flogging clothes. It’s her Thats flogging them horrible tie die sweat shirts with girl power on that she didn’t flag as an ad?

Reactions: 5
What's with the cringe post where she wants her daughter to play with her hair then gets annoyed she's not doing it right?!

Reactions: 5
So because Isaac gets something from his cousin, Rachel has to ring “Aunty Hannah” to make sure Edie gets the same? Missing yet another opportunity to teach her that you can’t get everything you want in life just by being a brat.

53D58700-9756-40DF-9D73-D1DBB099A422.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That post is a crock of tit. Wasn’t she out clubbing and having sex at 14???

Utter bullshit post as usual. Woe is me.

Can someone read her period post and summarise it in about 5 words for me please? I read a paragraph and have literally lost the will to bleeping live.
Impossible. It is classic Dominic. It’s longer than her book

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Good shout.

So what is the truth? Lost virginity at 13 and having regular sex, or ripping herself in two inserting a tampon at 14/15? 🧐

Screenshot_20200626-202314_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Impossible. It is classic Dominic. It’s longer than her book
And making the doctor cry about her horrific thrush. You'd have thought she could have mentioned periods at the same time as that...

Reactions: 12
It was all about me and my kids. And nothing about how we can help he charity. She lost her virginity at 13. How gross for her!!

Reactions: 7
This period spiel is this like the charity she was giving PayPal money to for years to fight “period poverty” but then it turned out the charity hadn’t existed for the last 2 years🤥So where was the money going 🧐. She’s such a drama queen “I inserted the tampon so hard it felt like I’d been ripped in two” bleeping hardly Rach 🙄

In short she didn’t “stop volunteering” it was because the project has already wound down. Seems no one told Saint Rach as apparently she was still donating. She’s a lying scummy cow know that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That post is brilliant. I keep finding snippets I missed the first time round!!...

a bleeping novel about her but not a single link to how to donate!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.