PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s annoying that she use to always brag about him being a police officer so it’s not odd for people to be questioning it now that she’s never mentioning it
Yes I agree with this. You can’t plaster your life online and not expect people to ask questions when something changes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I dislike her witch mother but lulu’s love for hens is really heart warming

Reactions: 13
I was just about to write similar. The chicken rescue stories today were mainly lovely, it was *shock!* quite interesting to watch them explore after the terrible life they must have had so far, and I wish the best for them. I loved Lula's thoughtfulness about going veggie too, that seemed very genuine.

Queen R still had to get a bit of snorty mockery in there with Lula's name choices though 🙄

Reactions: 16
But Rachel had specified the day she wanted the house to arrive, they couldn’t get a courier so decided to deliver it by hand to someone with almost 200,000 followers who they probably hoped would rave about them publicly, along the lines of being amazed by their customer service.

I think Rachel was very unkind and made it sound weirder than it was.
But surely to normal thing to do would be to ask her if this was what she wanted them to do and not just turn up on her doorstep. I don’t like Racheael and her actions but In this instance I find her reaction to this situation normal and the hen woman over the top and strange

Reactions: 6
Those poor hens. Hearing Dominic whining must have been awful for them. ‘Joooooosssshhhh,..jooooossshhh’. Ffs, shut up. You’re scaring the feathers off them, let them explore & settle without a bloody phone in their beak 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But surely to normal thing to do would be to ask her if this was what she wanted them to do and not just turn up on her doorstep. I don’t like Racheael and her actions but In this instance I find her reaction to this situation normal and the hen woman over the top and strange
She did message and say they would bring it. Apparently, Rachel “didn’t see” the message. It’s not like the woman turned up with an overnight bag and expected a guided tour of Devon. According to Rachel, she dropped off the hen house, in time for the hens to use it, went to the beach and then drove home.

Sad that on Lula’s public page there’s a story asking people to follow her private account as there are more updates on there. I hope Rachel actually does monitor it and not just allow T to click accept on every follow request 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sad that on Lula’s public page there’s a story asking people to follow her private account as there are more updates on there. I hope Rachel actually does monitor it and not just allow T to click accept on every follow request 🤦🏼‍♀️
As she has over 6000 followers on her "private" account,I doubt there is much vetting going on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She did message and say they would bring it. Apparently, Rachel “didn’t see” the message. It’s not like the woman turned up with an overnight bag and expected a guided tour of Devon. According to Rachel, she dropped off the hen house, in time for the hens to use it, went to the beach and then drove home.
She may have messaged Dominic, But she drove a 10 hour round trip without waiting for a reply which is very strange. These huns are something else. Any normal person would not behave that way but because our Rach is “besties” with everyone of her followers they act like this is normal behaviour.

Reactions: 3
She may have messaged Dominic, But she drove a 10 hour round trip without waiting for a reply which is very strange. These huns are something else. Any normal person would not behave that way but because our Rach is “besties” with everyone of her followers they act like this is normal behaviour.
I think I would be more inclined to agree if the lady in question wasn’t a business owner delivering a product. I think she was just trying a publicity stunt to drum up some business.

Reactions: 11
You're taking a pathological liars word for that being how things happened. Chances are Rachael knew she was coming but she needed to over-dramatise the story.

Reactions: 13
Kudos to rach & lula for rescuing them poor chickens. Credit where its due!! But moving on.
Does she actually hate josh or does she just mug him off on social media, to try and be funny and/or relatable???
All she does is moan about what he says and does and. He cant do right for doing wrong. I rememb once on her story moaning cos he bought her breakfast in bed.
its really not nice to watch. Like humiliating him for ur audience?? My main peeve was that Betsy cos shes awful to her sisters and just snarles at them. But now im seeing shes mirroring how rach treats josh. Maybe.

It looks uncomfortable and dare I say it rather forced, anything for the gram I suppose
Yes looks very “for the gram” cos betsy is filming herself doing it at same time rach is filming it lol. Very much to make a “look how kind betsy is” message. Cos shes seen on here how nasty we all think the girl is. Probably said “play with mummys hair like ur a nice girl so i can post it & ppl will think ur not a precocious little twit

Reactions: 15
I said it the other day but this hair twiddling thing came out of nowhere but is apparently a lifelong thing?! And now she posts about it every bleeping day?!

RACHAELE THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE THINK YOU’RE AN ANNOYING IDIOT

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I said it the other day but this hair twiddling thing came out of nowhere but is apparently a lifelong thing?! And now she posts about it every bleeping day?!

I mean. This is one of the many reasons lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that would have to think before buying a 20 quid pair of shorts, nevermind getting them in every colour?!

Reactions: 23

She's spoken about twiddling her hair before, she done it for years. She flits between being a strong warrier rescuer who can save the world to being a pathetic little girl who needs her hair played with to feel better about herself

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.