PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I wish she would stop calling all her mates her PA and accountant 😂😂😂 we all know you dont pay anyone.. the only person you spend your money on is yourself.
I see she hasnt jumped on the PR product bandwagon yet... if seen loads of influencers swap "gifted" for "PR product" because saying it's been gifted has pissed alot of people off

I wonder if this is the reason she says everything is gifted 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The only reason she posts stories like that is to gloat.
I know loads of people like her... they come from nothing..then suddenly can afford the luxuries and boast about it all to prove they can now afford it

Reactions: 14
Yes, she’s very naughty - she lies, she steals, she breaks lockdown rules, she sends her teenager to work illegally...

0E32AF13-EAB0-4C97-9863-32CE251F7EE1.jpeg

And she gets away with it all!

Funny how T is allowed to go get in another person’s car and no doubt go to their house even though it’s not legal atm. Some PC Josh is 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Regardless of how much money she has now, one fact remains: You can’t polish a turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m one of those awful people that doesn’t rate material wealth. Some of the best people I’ve met in life haven’t got a spare penny and some of the most distasteful have been very well off. I just like who I like regardless of what I or they have or don’t have. It’s an easy life tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This sounds like an ad? But it’s not marked as one 🤔

C1FBE94E-3AC4-47C6-8F52-FD67B10A775F.jpeg

Also in that photo, particularly if you don’t look at his face, Wibble looks about 4 🙊

ETA: my mistake, it’s done as a “paid partnership”, which is why it sounds like all her other bullshit ads. Why pretend she’s using this because it was recommended to her? The only reason she’s shouting about it is because she’s been paid to 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This sounds like an ad? But it’s not marked as one 🤔

View attachment 163984

Also in that photo, particularly if you don’t look at his face, Wibble looks about 4 🙊
I noticed that! However it does say “Paid partnership” where you would normally see location. I hate all influencers when they make up random stories just to promote products. You know fine well if Wibble had bad cradle cap we would have a million stories about it at the time. “So Wilby has cradle cap...ideal”

Reactions: 11
I noticed that! However it does say “Paid partnership” where you would normally see location. I hate all influencers when they make up random stories just to promote products. You know fine well if Wibble had bad cradle cap we would have a million stories about it at the time. “So Wilby has cradle cap...ideal”
He’s never looked like he’s had it at all - we’ve seen enough photos and videos of him to have diagnosed it ourselves 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m one of those awful people that doesn’t rate material wealth. Some of the best people I’ve met in life haven’t got a spare penny and some of the most distasteful have been very well off. I just like who I like regardless of what I or they have or don’t have. It’s an easy life tbh
Here here!!
Mostly it’s people who don’t have a lot Of money themselves but would give you their last £10 if you was in dire need with no thought of their own! I have come across it too. And I’m the same I like who I like too.. to be fair people that have the money look down their noses at you, I don’t like it.

Is she trying to get a paid partnership with M&S too? ‘Edie has found a new place for her Marks & Spencer’s food.. that she’s obsessed with’ oh duck off you silly cow!

Reactions: 12
Just wondered if the PA is freelance and works for others. Though it is difficult to personally assist more than one person well. But you can't work for just one business as her CV implies according to HMRC rules. So PTWM must employ her.
Screenshot_20200626_191251.jpg

Reactions: 3
Here here!!
Is she trying to get a paid partnership with M&S too? ‘Edie has found a new place for her Marks & Spencer’s food.. that she’s obsessed with’ oh duck off you silly cow!
Isn’t that the stuff that M&S got blasted for giving away as it’s little bits of pointless plastic? Nice to see they really live the environmentally friendly lifestyle 😏

Just wondered if the PA is freelance and works for others. Though it is difficult to personally assist more than one person well. But you can't work for just one business as her CV implies according to HMRC rules. So PTWM must employ her.
View attachment 164013
I thought she had been banging on about PA for about four years? Not since January...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.