PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair twiddling is pathetic , a woman acting like a demanding toddler and filming it🙄.

There’s nothing about her that makes me think of strength, resilience or humility. She’s weak,underhand , needy and attention seeking and the chicken coop situation and hair twiddling both sum up Rachel.

Reactions: 17
What a life... you filming your daughter while your daughter is filming you. Put the god damn phone down and snuggle with her and live in the moment.
Everything she posts is so personal. Her whole page is just full of stuff that should be kept private

Reactions: 23
The hair twiddling also shows that josh isn’t there...so it’s a finger up to us too. He’s obviously still a PC, doing the night shift, not off hiding somewhere 😬

Reactions: 5
She really is a child isn't she? Whinging because B isn't twiddling her hair properly? Grow up Rach, you sound like my 3 year old.

Reactions: 9
Also..has anyone seen vixmeldrew posts about influencers using the word "kindly gifted" would be interesting for rach to read them. Alot of influencers will be re working it to "PR campaign" and she also explains that when influencers promote small businesses they need to be more professional... each definitely needs to do that 😂

Reactions: 6
The hair twiddling also shows that josh isn’t there...so it’s a finger up to us too. He’s obviously still a PC, doing the night shift, not off hiding somewhere 😬
I don't think he is a PC, a few of us on here have searched his name on D&C police website, he doesn't show up.

Reactions: 6
I don't think he is a PC, a few of us on here have searched his name on D&C police website, he doesn't show up.
I know, it was a joke, that’s why I said hiding. I imagine her shouting at him to bugger off so she can make a vid of her and Betsy. ‘Just me and bets, Josh on nights this week the utter hole’ etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair, I have two friends whose husbands are in the police force, neither of them show up when searching on force website due to their roles.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Police are a hot topic at the moment. Not on here obv, but country wide in the news and other circles. I’m usually the first to defend all of the services. All I have to say is I hope he’s a one off and they don’t all conduct their personal lives like him 😒. (That’s not ‘slander,’ 😁, it’s abject disappointment.)

Reactions: 13
Where I been? Not seen him for few days,I haven’t watched properly and skipped a lot,but T went to school and was with the battery hens,Wibble been seen, be kind was in bed with her,E homeschooling we even see the hidden S for a clip

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I have two friends whose husbands are in the police force, neither of them show up when searching on force website due to their roles.
I’m not sure he can be doing any sort of role that requires secrecy or being ‘under the radar’ when his entire family life is put on the gram for all to see!

Reactions: 17
I must say, I hope Dominic continues to film their journey with the battery hens, it’s very interesting to watch, the poor things! Lula is genuine she really does have a love for animals. Now that’s content, in my opinion - not your 6 year old having a meltdown because she doesn’t get her own way, or belittling your husband.. I could go on...

Reactions: 19
I’m not sure he can be doing any sort of role that requires secrecy or being ‘under the radar’ when his entire family life is put on the gram for all to see!
You're right. The friends that I refer to have completely locked down SM, husbands have no SM, they use maiden names, even their kids don't use their real names on SM, all to ensure that they are not targeted etc. They absolutely would not allow themselves to be filmed for all and sundry to see.

Reactions: 14
I love the rescued chickens, I hope she keeps filming them. I just wish she'd shut the duck up while I'm watching them! Her droning, whining voice just grates on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the rescued chickens, I hope she keeps filming them. I just wish she'd shut the duck up while I'm watching them! Her droning, whining voice just grates on me.
I agree. Let tallulah get on with it. Its sweet to see how much t loves those chickens. A real passion

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.