PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not saying she has no responsibility at all but I don't think it's fair to suggest that she's trying to ruin a business, which is what the OP was saying. IF they are breaking the law that is on them and not her because the chances are it's not just Betsy being asked to work those kinds of hours...
I didn’t say or think she was trying to ruin a business. She clearly was not aware of legislation around children working. I’ll give her that and it’s a fairly easy mistake to make with your first teenager.

However, even if she didn’t know, as they keep banging the Josh is a PO drum, he should’ve have known. Rach answered someone’s DM saying B’s reg hours are 11.30am -9.30pm every Sunday. So I’m assuming they agreed to that. Did this not trigger a thought in his head like ‘hmm that’s 10 hours and she’s only 15’ or is that okay for D&C Police? Are all Police Officers this lax about their own lives? We are supposed to be able to trust the forces to get it right for us, but yet they don’t have to do it themselves? I get it, no one ever wants to take responsibility, but it’s mixed messages all over, you can’t deny that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If they were breaking the law, that's on them, not her for sharing it.
I can see your point, however it does not lessen the safeguarding issues, she has happily told 200000 followers Where her daughter is working, and the hours she works, and that includes her having a set of keys to open, take delivery and close, and presumably on her own!!!

I really cant see how he would still be an active police officer and not work full time on the front line during the pandemic. Surely it's impossible to help during the pandemic, have 2 weeks annual leave (aswell as all the days off before this 2wk annual leave) and work night shifts and the fact hes not listed as one anymore and his badge number isnt recognised anymore.
I dont understand why they are so shifty about it and vague with their replies to people. Both of them havent outright said hes an active police officer still, they get around it by the wording they use.
Theres definitely something fishy going on, especially seeing all the headlines regarding D&C police
It’s deffo fishy. There are a few members here that are local to them, some have said that news travels very fast around there, so why isn’t anyone speaking up. Has he left, has he been demoted, the last time I actually messaged about a year ago she told me that Josh had been promoted 2 times in the last 3 years! Has he been suspended on full pay during a enquire?
It all stinks if you ask me.

Mad really considering most forces where cancelling annual leave and asking for volunteers. Wish she would have asked how he was a police officer with all the time off 🤔 and work at home.
I’ll just leave this here 👇

It was for Rach & Josh to check to. It’s her daughter. It’s absolutely on them.

Edited to add: Lates In the police are 2-10pm or 10-6am. Now he is not in before 2pm on birding days (so Rach says) and leaves at 4am (or are we to believe that he stays up all night and then works on the go between 4am - 6am.) She said he finished annual leave after the BLM week, so in theory all he could possibly be working right now is three days of lates or nights. Yet he is there for school runs and is often pictured in bed with her or one of the others. So when does he actually work? Like seriously. I’m confused as hell
Re: police asking for all hands on etc.

I have that 1 neighbour that is a bloody nuisance and I am forever getting visits from the police to ask what and if I heard or knew anything, could I check my security cameras.
Our local Sergeant has leukaemia.... he is still working from home. ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sure back in 2019 it was mentioned that Josh was a wildlife officer and not a beat policeman. Why all the questions about his job? Not really anyone’s business if he works or not 🤷‍♀️
Perhaps the ads are so lucrative financially he no longer needs to work. Suggesting he’s being investigated by D&C Police for being racist with absolutely no concrete evidence is what gives this site a bad name.

I’m sure back in 2019 it was mentioned that Josh was a wildlife officer and not a beat policeman. Why all the questions about his job? Not really anyone’s business if he works or not 🤷‍♀️
Perhaps the ads are so lucrative financially he no longer needs to work. Suggesting he’s being investigated by D&C Police for being racist with absolutely no concrete evidence is what gives this site a bad name.
Who said that? I don’t think that at all.
I’m just interested in his job, but it doesn’t matter in the wider spectrum ✌. It’s just one of those things that niggles. Didn’t mean to derail anything

Reactions: 7
So if he’s been promoted 2 times he would now be inspector? 🧐

This is the rank structure:

Constable and Sergeant.
Inspector and Chief Inspector.
Superintendent and Chief Superintendent.
Assistant Chief Constable, Deputy Chief Consta

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who said that? I don’t think that at all.
I’m just interested in his job, but it doesn’t matter in the wider spectrum 😂. It’s just one of those things that niggles. Didn’t mean to derail anything
It was mentioned further up on the thread that he may be suspended on full pay whilst an investigation is ongoing and that would explain PTWM not posting much about BLM. Dangerous grounds to be suggesting that as it’s slander. If he works he works, if he doesn’t, he doesn’t - he won’t be the first IG husband to resign and doubt he’ll be the last. 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was mentioned further up on the thread that he may be suspended on full pay whilst an investigation is ongoing and that would explain PTWM not posting much about BLM. Dangerous grounds to be suggesting that as it’s slander. If he works he works, if he doesn’t, he doesn’t - he won’t be the first IG husband to resign and doubt he’ll be the last. 😉
Urm it’s gossip on a gossip site. I don’t think he has anything do with the racist stuff but if people want to speculate that’s up to them surely?

There was something on D&C social media last year about him moving to a different role. I think he's probably been moved into a sensitive role that neither of them are allowed to talk about on social media. Someone asked on her insta at the beginning of the pandemic why he wasn't on the front line and he said there were lots of different roles in the police, not all of them on the front line. Seems fairly straightforward to me that he is still a police officer but not in a public facing role and they can't talk about it.

Completely agree with you about the speculation around whether he's being investigated etc. To my mind, the silence from them on the issues in D&C police is precisely because he is still a PO and it would not be appropriate for either of them to make any public comment on issues to do with his employer. And the same goes for amy wider issues around policing and BLM movement. I think it really is as simple as that.

Reactions: 5
He has probably retired as clearly they dont struggle for money anymore. I can hear her saying in 2019 “this time next year we’ll be millionaires!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No I definitely don’t think that at all. I don’t know who said that but that wasn’t my thinking. My interest peaked when a woman got piled on for asking about it a few weeks ago. Then she deleted the comments. (It’s on here somewhere.) But it doesn’t matter really. Though ‘slander’ is a bit strong. It’s just a bit of chit chat

Reactions: 11

Constable and Sergeant.
Inspector gadget more like🕵🏽‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was something on D&C social media last year about him moving to a different role. I think he's probably been moved into a sensitive role that neither of them are allowed to talk about on social media. Someone asked on her insta at the beginning of the pandemic why he wasn't on the front line and he said there were lots of different roles in the police, not all of them on the front line. Seems fairly straightforward to me that he is still a police officer but not in a public facing role and they can't talk about it.

Completely agree with you about the speculation around whether he's being investigated etc. To my mind, the silence from them on the issues in D&C police is precisely because he is still a PO and it would not be appropriate for either of them to make any public comment on issues to do with his employer. And the same goes for amy wider issues around policing and BLM movement. I think it really is as simple as that.
Now that makes sense. Imagine if she just said ‘If you wondered why I have gone silent on Joshs role in the police when I used to post so often about it, it’s because he’s changed roles and the details are confidential’
Then no one would ever ask again. Again content management, it’s that easy

Reactions: 16
Now that makes sense. Imagine if she just said ‘If you wondered why I have gone silent on Joshs role in the police when I used to post so often about it, it’s because he’s changed roles and the details are confidential’
Then no one would ever ask again. Again content management, it’s that easy
And that's exactly it, she never addresses anything, unless it's the trillions of people who are messaging her about manky tie dye fake designer socks 🙄😂

Reactions: 10
The thing is... if she didnt publically put these topics out there... then it wouldnt be up for discussion.
She puts every detail of her life onto public social media platforms of over 700k people combined for all to know... we are a gossip site, so we have every right to discuss whatever we like. If she didnt want certain things to be discussed, then dont put it out there in the first place. We only "gossip" on the information she gives us
The money means too much to her to stop it all

Reactions: 18
I don't really give a tit if he works or not anymore, don't really give a toss about if he's still a police officer, but there's nothing that says we can't talk about it if we want to. If we didn't talk about things that weren't our business here, it would be a pretty tit gossip site :rolleyes:

If she stopped posting every little detail about her family, we'd have nothing to talk about. Commenting about Joyce and speculating about why he might not be working etc, isn't slander.

Reactions: 21
Re his job. My own thoughts are that there was too much info on the gram to keep the role of PC and there was a change of role by mutual consent and that he has moved to the 999 phone lines or something. Either that or they thought as her star was ‘ascending’ with all the ads then he could take on a lesser paid role in order to be around at home more (terrible timing if so - bet they’re panicking now!!). Both just my own thoughts with no foundation whatsoever though.

Reactions: 10

Constable and Sergeant.
He was definitely referred to as PC on that SM post about his role change. Again that’s on her somewhere 😂 (like everything.) Role change isn’t a promotion. Anyway as someone said, he has probably just took a different avenue. I think it just bugged me as being a really simple question that they answer so nastily. That woman got tipped on and then whoever that was today on Josh’s page got snide comments from his followers. Not #nice really when both people were polite

Reactions: 8
He was definitely referred to as PC on that SM post about his role change. Again that’s on her somewhere 😂 (like everything.) Role change isn’t a promotion. Anyway as someone said, he has probably just took a different avenue. I think it just bugged me as being a really simple question that they answer so nastily. That woman got tipped on and then whoever that was today on Josh’s page got snide comments from his followers. Not #nice really when both people were polite
That's what annoys me too... it's like they are in constant defense mode ( their own fault)
They dont even need to give details, they just need to shut down their nasty sheep and respond politely. Rach is the worse for nasty replies..especially on Josh's posts

Reactions: 11
It’s annoying that she use to always brag about him being a police officer so it’s not odd for people to be questioning it now that she’s never mentioning it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.