PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edie is the most rude and annoying child. Josh saying he would pretend she won so she wouldn’t kick off. Both the girls playing up to the camera. Issac comes over as such a lovely lad
Such a shame really because she’s a beautiful little girl and she’s so bright! My little one is the same age and there’s no way I’d let her speak the way Edie does, she’s so obnoxious and venomous and they all pussyfoot around her! 🙄 Nothing wrong with a 6 year old losing once in a while, they can’t win everything in life, how does she cope in school FFS 🙄 Creating a monster..

Totally agree about Isaac! Shame she kept turning the camera away from him when he was celebrating his little win 💔 Doubt everyone would’ve got a chocolate bar if one of her brats won, would’ve been “winners only”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Such a shame really because she’s a beautiful little girl and she’s so bright! My little one is the same age and there’s no way I’d let her speak the way Edie does, she’s so obnoxious and venomous and they all pussyfoot around her! 🙄 Nothing wrong with a 6 year old losing once in a while, they can’t win everything in life, how does she cope in school FFS 🙄 Creating a monster..

Totally agree about Isaac! Shame she kept turning the camera away from him when he was celebrating his little win 💔 Doubt everyone would’ve got a chocolate bar if one of her brats won, would’ve been “winners only”
They are like a spiteful little girl gang with rach as the ring leader.
rach and betsy always remind me of the mum and daughter in the film "mean girls" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Edie is the most rude and annoying child. Josh saying he would pretend she won so she wouldn’t kick off. Both the girls playing up to the camera. Issac comes over as such a lovely lad
I know I couldn’t believe he said he was going to have to let her win! I know some kids are a little bit volatile and competitive but it just shows how they’re raising her if they feel the need to let her ‘win’ just for an easy life!!

Reactions: 13
It's like a disease... she just HAS to lie and exaggerate all the time. It's weird. It's like a really bad habit for her... its comes far too natural to her 😂
That’s why her teeth are so bad pinocchios nose grew rachocchios teeth get more manky

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the story choosing “a winner” where has the patchwork family monstrosity gone off the wall? Have they given it up already? Did I miss it going ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the story choosing “a winner” where has the patchwork family monstrosity gone off the wall? Have they given it up already? Did I miss it going ?
We think it was filmed a while ago, before she took the skull picture down and put the tacky light up...

Reactions: 1
For some strange reason, I stayed up late last night looking at Josh’s Instagram posts from the beginning. Lots of bird shots, and some of the boys. Then she appeared in the pics and always with a drink in her hand (thought she didn’t like booze?)
Comments on the pics he posted of himself from her ranged from ‘Mine’ to ‘Teeth’ so she was moaning about his teeth long ago. Then lots of expensive gifts were appearing from her too. And all the tattoos she made him get were appearing as well. He seemed quite normal before she got her claws in.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
For some strange reason, I stayed up late last night looking at Josh’s Instagram posts from the beginning. Lots of bird shots, and some of the boys. Then she appeared in the pics and always with a drink in her hand (thought she didn’t like booze?)
Comments on the pics he posted of himself from her ranged from ‘Mine’ to ‘Teeth’ so she was moaning about his teeth long ago. Then lots of expensive gifts were appearing from her too. And all the tattoos she made him get were appearing as well. He seemed quite normal before she got her claws in.
Yeah, I was surprised to see he didn’t have any tattoos when he met her. He’s had a LOT in the last six years!

Reactions: 8
I do love it when we get some radio silence from the patchwork mess as u know behind the scenes it’s 1 big tit show as they try to resurrect themselves after all the lies have got them into trouble

Reactions: 17
I do love it when we get some radio silence from the patchwork mess as u know behind the scenes it’s 1 big tit show as they try to resurrect themselves after all the lies have got them into trouble
Literally everytime she fucks up..all you get is pre recorded ads and content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, I was surprised to see he didn’t have any tattoos when he met her. He’s had a LOT in the last six years!
I remember in one of her long posts (maybe the pillow sniffing one) she had said she’d always told Joshs mum that she would marry him and cover him in tattoos 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Made me laugh in that pratmat advert she said she didnt have anything wrong with her.. yes you do, your a psycho 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think Rach is to blame for the way Josh is. I think he was more than willing to take the path he has. I think sometimes as women we can look to favourably on a man, but if you think about it he does nothing to protect the kids himself, he’s loves attention and he is very materialistic. Why doesn’t he take Issac or even T out birding with him? The only times you see him with Seb is when he barking orders at him. He’s always up in the girls business, hanging around to get on camera. Plus, Rach earns the money by all accounts, so what does he actually do other than make himself feel important by nagging. I don’t know, when she said ‘allow me’ in the Father’s Day post, it rang in my ears. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I don’t think Rach is to blame for the way Josh is. I think he was more than willing to take the path he has. I think sometimes as women we can look to favourably on a man, but if you think about it he does nothing to protect the kids himself, he’s loves attention and he is very materialistic. Why doesn’t he take Issac or even T out birding with him? The only times you see him with Seb is when he barking orders at him. He’s always up in the girls business, hanging around to get on camera. Plus, Rach earns the money by all accounts, so what does he actually do other than make himself feel important by nagging. I don’t know, when she said ‘allow me’ in the Father’s Day post, it rang in my ears. 🤷‍♀️
I have just read the Father’s Day post!! She can’t word anything without , to me, feeling like she’s having sly digs at other people that have been in her life.. when she opened with ‘to the first man to ever show me what a proper daddy looked like in my entire life.’ It’s offensive, and whilst she may not have had the father figure like josh clearly is I mean for god sake you have 6 children to look after, 3 which aren’t his! What about Edies dad when she was born? Which judging by his Facebook, and that he has her every week, he’s clearly devoted too!
Wasn’t her Dad at one time in her life the only one looking after her and her siblings? I’m not sure if thats what she’s said... but there are people out there who have never known who their dad is/been abused. Etc.
I’m sure it’s already been spoken about but I wasn’t on here on Sunday much!
i just find it really offensive, and yet again it’s ‘me,me,me’
She does my head in honestly so self absorbed!

Reactions: 24
I have just read the Father’s Day post!! She can’t word anything without , to me, feeling like she’s having sly digs at other people that have been in her life.. when she opened with ‘to the first man to ever show me what a proper daddy looked like in my entire life.’ It’s offensive, and whilst she may not have had the father figure like josh clearly is I mean for god sake you have 6 children to look after, 3 which aren’t his! What about Edies dad when she was born? Which judging by his Facebook, and that he has her every week, he’s clearly devoted too!
Wasn’t her Dad at one time in her life the only one looking after her and her siblings? I’m not sure if thats what she’s said... but there are people out there who have never known who their dad is/been abused. Etc.
I’m sure it’s already been spoken about but I wasn’t on here on Sunday much!
i just find it really offensive, and yet again it’s ‘me,me,me’
She does my head in honestly so self absorbed!
I absolutely agree that she is massively self absorbed. She is also a professional victim and a fantasist. However, I think he enjoys all of it and knows exactly what the score is over selling the kids etc. He indulges it for the benefits. That’s just what I see anyway ✌

Reactions: 9
But in that photo, she is covering Wibble’s head which is literally the opposite of what Mumba is for?!

909F79BD-30D5-4C9A-A2E4-79917E62044E.jpeg

Reactions: 9
If you look on you tube there is loads of stuff about enabler you tube Dads on family channels. How they lurk in the back ground getting all the free stuff don’t have jobs letting their kids be flaunted for content. Then when the tit hits the fan the woman takes the flack. My husband tells me like it is and would always tell me to get over myself! Every narcissist needs an enabler!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.