PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely agree that she is massively self absorbed. She is also a professional victim and a fantasist. However, I think he enjoys all of it and knows exactly what the score is over selling the kids etc. He indulges it for the benefits. That’s just what I see anyway ✌
I agree! He’s enjoying the lavish lifestyle too.. the big house, the designer gear, nice cars etc... however although the video was an old one yesterday, I am happy he stood up to her and stood his ground and said that Isaac had the best house on roblox (as petty as that sounds on my part!)

Reactions: 15
I have just read the Father’s Day post!! She can’t word anything without , to me, feeling like she’s having sly digs at other people that have been in her life.. when she opened with ‘to the first man to ever show me what a proper daddy looked like in my entire life.’ It’s offensive, and whilst she may not have had the father figure like josh clearly is I mean for god sake you have 6 children to look after, 3 which aren’t his! What about Edies dad when she was born? Which judging by his Facebook, and that he has her every week, he’s clearly devoted too!
Wasn’t her Dad at one time in her life the only one looking after her and her siblings? I’m not sure if thats what she’s said... but there are people out there who have never known who their dad is/been abused. Etc.
I’m sure it’s already been spoken about but I wasn’t on here on Sunday much!
i just find it really offensive, and yet again it’s ‘me,me,me’
She does my head in honestly so self absorbed!
Hit a nerve as your very right, I was abused by me ‘father’ who turned out not to be my ‘father’ I was 13 and all of it has caused terrible trauma. A few years later when I told my mum, she stayed with him. So her fathers day and motherless posts have pissed me off to say the least. Please don’t comment on this as I don’t want to go off topic, I just wanted to get a point across.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hit a nerve as your very right, I was abused by me ‘father’ who turned out not to be my ‘father’ I was 13 and all of it has caused terrible trauma. A few years later when I told my mum, she stayed with him. So her fathers day and motherless posts have pissed me off to say the least. Please don’t comment on this as I don’t want to go off topic, I just wanted to get a point across.
I just want to say I’m so sorry, big virtual hugs ❤❤❤

Reactions: 6
She’s SO tit with her words. Here we go children in refuge take these ‘old’ clothes otherwise I’ll just been binning them.

First off most of them, if not all are gifted so she didn’t pay for them and secondly who bins clothes?! Nice baby clothes like that .. everything is done to make her sound like a God and that she’s doing everyone some huge favour ... what a dick!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If you look on you tube there is loads of stuff about enabler you tube Dads on family channels. How they lurk in the back ground getting all the free stuff don’t have jobs letting their kids be flaunted for content. Then when the tit hits the fan the woman takes the flack. My husband tells me like it is and would always tell me to get over myself! Every narcissist needs an enabler!!
Yes totally get this. The trouble is as women we are inherently programmed to look towards the Mother as the nurturer and therefore ‘responsible.’ But some of the Dads in these families are as bad if not worse.

Reactions: 9
Rach how about giving away some of the new clothes you get given away to your warriors. When Wilby hasn’t worn them dropped his dinner down them shat in them. Just as a little treat? Nothing against regifted clothes or anything but if you’re not as well off as you new stuff for your little baby can be really nice. Would be a nice bit of content too.

Reactions: 16
I have nothing against re gifted clothes etc. Iv given some away and iv also recieved some.
But the way she words it is like these children and mothers dont deserve anything nice. Here have the tit I dont want because it was only good enough for the bin. That's how it comes across from her 😡

Reactions: 20
She’s SO tit with her words. Here we go children in refuge take these ‘old’ clothes otherwise I’ll just been binning them.

First off most of them, if not all are gifted so she didn’t pay for them and secondly who bins clothes?! Nice baby clothes like that .. everything is done to make her sound like a God and that she’s doing everyone some huge favour ... what a dick!!!!
Lol okay so I give her the benefit of the doubt for five seconds and she throws down ‘here have my babies cast off’s cos they are to pretty to get binned. Not because you might need them or anything, just I was binning them anyway’
My mind 😂🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol okay so I give her the benefit of the doubt for five seconds and she throws down ‘here have my babies cast off’s cos they are to pretty to get binned. Not because you might need them or anything, just I was binning them anyway’
My mind 😂🤯
She’s the gift that keeps on giving 😂

Reactions: 7
There's zero shame is having hand me downs anymore (I was always embarrassed when I got from my siblings) but you don't word it the way she has. "Passing on some of Ws clothes he's outgrown" is miles better than what she said

Reactions: 18
Don’t worry Rachelke I’ll stick up for you on this one! 💪🏻

come on guys keep it civil, Rachelelle has rehomed at least three 2nd hand husbands and their children, I think we should have a bank holiday named after her for all she does 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There's zero shame is having hand me downs anymore (I was always embarrassed when I got from my siblings) but you don't word it the way she has. "Passing on some of Ws clothes he's outgrown" is miles better than what she said
She comes across like she is better than everyone else.. looks down her nose st people. I cant stand people like that.
Just remember rach..you were in that position before you started scamming everyone

Reactions: 15
Who bins clothes anyway, if they aren’t stained they would go to charity surely, I know not all charity shops are open yet but that would be my last resort after refuge’s or followers, not the bin!!

I wonder if once things return to normal if R will start trying to make any mum friends or go to any baby groups for W to actually mix with other babies/toddlers? Or is she too anxious to mix in those sort of circles? I also wonder if she will send him to nursery at all or just keep him home until school?

Reactions: 13
She comes across like she is better than everyone else.. looks down her nose st people. I cant stand people like that.
Just remember rach..you were in that position before you started scamming everyone
Exactly. But she has selective memory, only remembers that stuff when it's time for her monthly long rambling post 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.